POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The whole world is laughing at us eh? Looks like we're all in the same shitty boat

oh no no...they aren't laughing at us....they are laughing at the fcking idiotic liberal losers that have ruined their country and pretty much europe in general. Sadly it raises our hands as well. Nice work Obama you fcking loser.

It doesn't matter if Biden doesn't get one vote. Pelosi has said they're going to attempt to swear him in regardless and some states are going to secede. That's what civil war is one side says we don't accept the president it happened the time that you know about and it will begin this week

It doesn't matter if Biden doesn't get one vote. Pelosi has said they're going to attempt to swear him in regardless and some states are going to secede. That's what civil war is one side says we don't accept the president it happened the time that you know about and it will begin this week
Trump will smack Pelosi with the backside of his hand is she tried to pull some shit like that. The libs will scatter like roaches after papa 2 term flicks the lights inside of Nancy’s rattled brain.

Reactions: IdaCat
California always has and always will have more GOP leaning folks than what is portrayed. It's just Silicon Valley, San Fran, and Hollywood are so densely packed with wiz-bang wackadoos who take up all the air time...

There's a lot of foreign influence out there too, specifically Chinese. I dare say there's a lot of corruption, or at least funny math, out there as well, especially during election seasons.

I think in modern times GOPers out there have just been more accepting, tolerant, appeasing, etc...brushing off liberal ways not thinking any big deal...erroring on the side of not rocking the boat...well over decades, it adds up and you get what that state has turned into...

I'm not saying that state is going red anytime soon, but I do think Trump and maybe even some down-ballot candidates will get some numbers in that state that the GOP hasn't seen in a while...
I will add, its more than just the big cities that are hardcore blue. Basically San Fran down the entire coast is all blue. A little city like Santa Cruz is probably further left than say Portland. But ya pretty much everything inland is pretty well mixed.

I also dont think Trump has made any kind of dent in California. I wont be shocked if he loses Cali worse than he lost it in 2016. He is pretty much the devil out here, you gotta whisper that guy's name if you're out in public. And lots of his policies didnt really help out a lot of people here who are upper middle class, lots of people ended up spending higher on their taxes because of the SALT cap.

Im not shocked at the big crowds you see in some of the Trump parade videos because ya even on the coast there are a good amount of republicans, they just still are highly outnumbered by democrats. From living out on the coast, I personally think Cali will go further blue than 2016.

• Sad
Reactions: blubo
So Barrett is basically staying out of it and Kavanaugh is now a mini Roberts. Man, considering the GOP has DOMINATED SCOTUS appointments for the last 50 years, it's amazing how they keep losing. They absolutely stink at picking justices to carry out the right wing religious platform they claim to love.
John, maybe, and just a big maybe here?

And bear with me. ..

Mayhaps it is because as much as people want to believe otherwise, the GOP appointees actually rule according to law, not ideology, and that may be why 'conservatives' vote with liberals on so.e decisions.

Unlike the opposite, where it is VERY rare that the dem appointed don't vote in a block.

John, maybe, and just a big maybe here?

And bear with me. ..

Mayhaps it is because as much as people want to believe otherwise, the GOP appointees actually rule according to law, not ideology, and that may be why 'conservatives' vote with liberals on so.e decisions.

Unlike the opposite, where it is VERY rare that the dem appointed don't vote in a block.

I disagree. I am not really into the abortion thing. I think it's a despicable practice, but I'm just not passionate about it. However, I think the fact that they got a woman's right to have an abortion out of the Constitution is a goddamn joke - and by the way, many liberal feminists agree. Well guess, what? Roberts interpretation of gay marriage is no different.

I disagree. I am not really into the abortion thing. I think it's a despicable practice, but I'm just not passionate about it. However, I think the fact that they got a woman's right to have an abortion out of the Constitution is a goddamn joke - and by the way, many liberal feminists agree. Well guess, what? Roberts interpretation of gay marriage is no different.

turns out the whole lgbtq fraud was always about the sexualization of children

I’ve thought trump faced an uphill battle for months but the dagger was the first debate when he went King Kong on Biden and Wallace. If he had controlled himself and had a performance like his second debate I’d say he is 50-50 to win. Now I think his odds are less than 10%. Too much headwinds he couldn’t afford any errors like that debate.

His campaign team has to constantly be looking like this after his rallies/speeches:
tenor.gif

23109f13-750f-4aa5-aef7-3eb440d288a3_text.gif

AOC is one dumb ****, but wood.

alexandria-ocasio-cortez-big-eyes-600x568.jpg

Starting to feel nervous about the election. I prefer the feeling I had in 2016 where Trump had no shot of winning until they called Florida.

The fact all momentum and enthusiasm points to Trump at this point has me worried the democrats are losing confidence in Biden’s chances and have enough time to create more voters. If there was ever a point leading up to the election the democrats thought Hilary was going to lose, they wouldn’t have let it happen.

I don't think the Venezuela scare argument really works, btw...

they actually and fully believe that communism works, that we have a well of weatlh to keep you and everyone esle fat and happy.

that it's for your own good. "oh, that could never happen here!"

it's dangerous nonsense obviously, exploits their ignorance, greed and lack of understanding what it takes to actually produce wealth and what freedom means, why it's not negotiable

the Venezuela reality is real... the Chinese threat is real

Starting to feel nervous about the election. I prefer the feeling I had in 2016 where Trump had no shot of winning until they called Florida.

I will never forget the look many in the media had on their faces as they had to start calling some key battleground states for Trump...it was a worried look that within an hour or two turned into a look of panic or despair.

What a great night that was. I'm getting nervous too...but I feel a lot better about a possible Trump win than I did several weeks ago.

I have that feeling going in to a championship game... not the kind like it's 1996 or 2012, where you have the overwhelming talent and ability to win, victory is almost the foregone conclusion it very would should be.

The other kind, like you know our team is better but the referee or other shenanigans like an attention seeking addict pos tweeting your coach is leaving.

lot more on the line here though ofcourse, very real possibility we are governed by a corrupt, incompetent blackmail-able pos and Americans are going to learn the hard way that elections really do matter in a way far beyond your hurt feelings

Oh it's real alright. Ask anyone of nite that publicly supports trump. I won't dare tell anyone I know, save very few, my leanings.

Apparently given the "FACT" that the US death toll numbers for this year will be the same as the last 4 years.

Almost all pull forward deaths. Just like I and others predicted back this summer. Wait till these next two months, there won't be an excess death. It'll be greatly negative because the flu (a true threat) won't have nearly the impact.

I hate he'll be tried there. But he may get a better jury pool than we think. Many people there probably hated the riots.

I do think an indictment is fair. It was an incredibly poor decision. However he's way overcharged.

Stat apparently came out within the last few hours that the swing states have 11 million new voters. That could go either way. No matter what numbers anyone has crunched so far, I don't think anybody alive has a clue how things will shake out.

Agree. Just have to hope all those new registrations are actual people and not vote harvesting identities.

He has a 95% approval rating among Republicans. People that are now registering Republican or have done so this election cycle aren't doing it then voting for someone else.

Just have to hope they're actual voters and not vote harvesting identities. If they're actual people, trump will be fine.

Historian (Allan Lictman) who has correctly predicted every single election since 1984 says it's Biden.

Let's hope his winning streak ends.
That guy’s 13 metrics or whatever are themselves pretty subjective and open
to interpretation/disagreement

He’s wrong i think using his own system
He probably uses all kinds of metrics most of which I'm guessing have been completely skewed by COVID. The unemployment rate, for example, was at record lows before COVID and would certainly be much much lower if sadistic governors like Cuomo, Murphy, Newson, etc weren't intentionally keeping their states closed with the hopes of stealing the election. I hope most Americans know that.

I think any prediction using historical metrics is basically worthless this cycle. I'm not just saying that because of his prediction. Everything is so heavily impacted by covid, there's way too much noise to get any reliable results

I guarantee this “bombshell” NYT story about Trump this weekend will get coverage on every channel on the planet.

The Biden corruption coverup will be history by Monday.

No doubt. And it will be a trash story too just like the recycled tax non story.

I will add, its more than just the big cities that are hardcore blue. Basically San Fran down the entire coast is all blue. A little city like Santa Cruz is probably further left than say Portland. But ya pretty much everything inland is pretty well mixed.

I also dont think Trump has made any kind of dent in California. I wont be shocked if he loses Cali worse than he lost it in 2016. He is pretty much the devil out here, you gotta whisper that guy's name if you're out in public. And lots of his policies didnt really help out a lot of people here who are upper middle class, lots of people ended up spending higher on their taxes because of the SALT cap.

Im not shocked at the big crowds you see in some of the Trump parade videos because ya even on the coast there are a good amount of republicans, they just still are highly outnumbered by democrats. From living out on the coast, I personally think Cali will go further blue than 2016.

I agree. There are tons of people out there at Trump rallies mainly because there are tons of people in general.

One piece of anecdotal evidence though - the small number of people I know out there are all voting Trump. Each of them hated trump with a passion and still do. They're just done with newsom and his ridiculous lockdown.

I don't think there are near enough of them to matter. But he may perform better there than anticipated; for this one election.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT