POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like I said he will be here as long as he wants. Real Kentucky fans don’t give a shit about anything except winning basketball games.
You mean real sheep? If your life revolves around a game that has no output on your life then you have issues. Cal will be here as long as he wants and that’s fine, but it doesn’t mean everybody is going to support him anymore. He just better win or wrath will be set upon him.

Nothing in particular. I meant to do that when Cal dawned the blm shirt with his team and when he considered removing Coach Rupp from UK. I did it now...

When did Cal consider removing Rupp????? He said if someone had info that he didn't have, his ears were open...He basically said he was not racist as far as hew knew.

Yea. Why don’t you leave. You can not be a true Kentucky fan if you support players and/or coaches that support BLM and want Rupps name removed.

Do you notice how that piece of work slightly changes peoples words. The typical garbage one who has no argument does to continue the argument. (Take a notice how he slightly changes posters words. They are in type so it CAN be seen easily.)

You were never an actual fan if it’s that easy for you to give up on them. Also BLM is a statement not a terrorist organization. These are black athletes....what did you expect to happen? Cal will be fine and make his millions and win games without you and the football program will continue to grow into its most successful decade without you.
BLM is not just "a statement", It is a marxist organization complete with it's own mission statement, website and funding sources. BLM wants anarchy and the tearing down of our society.

That being said, I highly doubt Cal is all in on the Marxism and Rioting. I just really wish those who want to separate the statement BLM from the Organization and the BLM marxist movement, would have come up with another phrase or acronym to make that separation. We need to find the divide of people with good intentions from the ones with misguided and bad intentions.

And what was it you yourself stated about being mixed up or on something or whatever the excuse was why you posted some things you posted?
In reference to the things I posted about Trump yes but I support our players and their feelings because I’m a fan.

BLM is not just "a statement", It is a marxist organization complete with it's own mission statement, website and funding sources. BLM wants anarchy and the tearing down of our society.

That being said, I highly doubt Cal is all in on the Marxism and Rioting. I just really wish those who want to separate the statement BLM from the Organization and the BLM marxist movement, would have come up with another phrase or acronym to make that separation. We need to find the divide of people with good intentions from the ones with misguided and bad intentions.

When Cal wears the shirt proudly, yeah I count him a member...

Yeah let the Demosocialcommunist Liberals keep doing what they do... It will be fine. Hello demosocialcommunist Liberal...
You can continue to cry brother man I don’t really give a shit about all of this I’m just here to let you know cal will be here as long as he wants.

Do you notice how that piece of work slightly changes peoples words. The typical garbage one who has no argument does to continue the argument. (Take a notice how he slightly changes posters words. They are in type so it CAN be seen easily.)
Yea. I have spared with him/it before. Must be about 14 years old and Cal is all he/it knows about UK basketball. Probably don’t know or care who Adolph Rupp is.

In reference to the things I posted about Trump yes but I support our players and their feelings because I’m a fan.

Feelings will get you in HUGE trouble. You must act using right and wrong as your motivation. Doing the right thing is never wrong. Cal is WRONG... and you are wrong for supporting Cal....NOT wrong for supporting UK.

Yeah and he's going to investigate whether Coach Rupp was a racist... and of course wear the blm gang colors and logo's... (Oh, how are those interviews of past players going???) Hint: Cal KNOWS whether Coach Rupp was a racist or not when he stated he was going to interview past players. he has been around those past players a LOT.

Anything else?
This is what did it for me. Being on the fence about Rupp showed his lack of character. He should have educated his team on Black Lives Matter. There are plenty of black role models he could refer to to tell them the truth about the organization. But he didn't. He followed down the path of riots, looting and anarchy.

Has he ever come out and denounced the violence of the group? If he has I missed it.
Least we forget, this is Black Lives Matter and the picture below is the University of Kentucky football team. Stoops needs educating also.

enhance

enhance

Feelings will get you in HUGE trouble. You must act using right and wrong as your motivation. Doing the right thing is never wrong. Cal is WRONG... and you are wrong for supporting Cal....NOT wrong for supporting UK.
I’m not wrong for supporting cal lol I enjoy winning basketball games I care less about all of this other shit.

In a recorded conversation with Cullors, BLM Los Angeles founder and California State University Professor of “African Studies” Melina Abdulla reveals more than she thought she should have. “Maybe I’m sharing too much, but we’ve become very intimate with the spirits that we call on regularly, right.” she explained. “Like, each of them seems to have a different presence and personality, you know. I laugh a lot with Wakisha, you know. And I didn’t meet her in her body, right, I met her through this work.”

Yea. I have spared with him/it before. Must be about 14 years old and Cal is all he/it knows about UK basketball. Probably don’t know or care who Adolph Rupp is.
Adolph Rupp isn’t doing anything to help cal win basketball games right now. I care about winning now I don’t care about what has been won. Basketball titles from 1885 don’t help satisfy my needs for a basketball title now.

This is what did it for me. Being on the fence about Rupp showed his lack of character. He should have educated his team on Black Lives Matter. There are plenty of black role models he could refer to to tell them the truth about the organization. But he didn't. He followed down the path of riots, looting and anarchy.

Has he ever come out and denounced the violence of the group? If he has I missed it.
Least we forget, this is Black Lives Matter and the picture below is the University of Kentucky football team. Stoops needs educating also.

enhance

enhance

GP SC

No it’s just the way it is. The kids know nothing of an organization. They just simply believe Black Lives Matter. It’s just idiotic to call for Cals job because he’s supporting his black players.
How ignorant. Know nothing about an organization yet support said organization. Cal says his job is to teach these young men life lessons. He should have done his homework and worked to educate them while helping them find other ways to express their legitimate concerns.

Cal goes all in on the virtue signaling. I am more upset with his hypocrisy of saying his white privilege got him where he is and that is wrong. Yet he stays where he is at. You see other whites need to give up their privilege just not him.

Adolph Rupp isn’t doing anything to help cal win basketball games right now. I care about winning now I don’t care about what has been won. Basketball titles from 1885 don’t help satisfy my needs for a basketball title now.

And you call yourself a fan. Just laughable. Hey everyone, I don't give a rats hind end about past UK, I just care about future UK.

Hint: I call that a clinger-on. Kind of like a duke u fan...

Geez this is too easy...

So if someone went up and said to them White Lives Matter or All Lives Matter...they would be OK with it?
Cal too?
People do that out of spite you and I know that. I’m sure they wouldn’t be fine with it but they’d have to get over it. Just as you can.
Some may...but I assure you I wouldn't do that out of spite. To me All Lives Matter.
If I said that to a black person, UK player or not, and they got upset with it...then I would definitely know where the real 'racism' is.

Saying Black Lives Matter and talking about the organization are 2 completely different things. It is not cals job to teach them about an alleged organization that you feel is supporting Marxism. It’s his job to support his players and win basketball games.
The dumbest thing I have seen yet. A coach is suppose to be teaching the kids, not pandering to them.

I’m not wrong for supporting cal lol I enjoy winning basketball games I care less about all of this other shit.

"All this other shit" is why the United States is still a Representative Republic and not a Communist nation so like the Demosocialcommunist Liberals are trying to create.

Geez wakeup. P_SS on the basketball and football games and the coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT