POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s playing out well for us Republicans as African Americans are wizzed off that they wore that garb.

I hate to call you out, but you have broken the rules and mentioned a racial point. You are only using the fact that actual Africans may be upset at the liberals who are appropriating their culture without the slightest clue, as a dog whistle to point out the hypocrisy of the left.

Your misdead is no different than the racist pricks who think blacks can get their own ID to vote. Shame on you.

Yes we are. We are 100% officially in a recession and just barely not in a depression. You can keep saying we aren't over and over but that doesn't change facts. Q2 gdp is looking to be the worst ever in US history. The consensus right now is hovering around -35%. The big players are trying to convince Powell to go negative on rates. They think about 30% of small businesses will go bankrupt this year. The labor department has completely screwed up the unemployment numbers so now idiots like McConnell think they can just sit back and wait things out. When the stimulus money starts fading away in July the facade will crumble away.

No we aren’t, 2 quarters of negative growth Platinum, and we aren’t there.

The labor dept didn’t screw anything up, they’ve done the numbers the same all 3 months. No one questioned them until they started turning positive.

We’ll see what Q2 looks like when the numbers roll out, we may well be in a recession at that point, but the recovery has already started.

Yes we are. We are 100% officially in a recession and just barely not in a depression. You can keep saying we aren't over and over but that doesn't change facts. Q2 gdp is looking to be the worst ever in US history. The consensus right now is hovering around -35%. The big players are trying to convince Powell to go negative on rates. They think about 30% of small businesses will go bankrupt this year. The labor department has completely screwed up the unemployment numbers so now idiots like McConnell think they can just sit back and wait things out. When the stimulus money starts fading away in July the facade will crumble away.

false

Weirdest damn recession. DOW is 2000 points from an all time high and the NASDAQ crossed 10,000 today. Tell your many black friends to sell their looted stuff and buy appl and amzn!! They will thank you later!

Rapper says he doesn't believe in American dream by giving example of achieving American dream

Haha when you think you're being deep, philosophical and sticking it to the man. Yet you're proving "the mans" point haha. That tweet is legit like an SNL sketch from the 90s. The total unawareness of what he is saying is beyond hilarious.

Last edited:
why would i work when i can live off your taxes?

102288114_2761723987378832_8121640336806902493_n.jpg

Weirdest damn recession. DOW is 2000 points from an all time high and the NASDAQ crossed 10,000 today. Tell your many black friends to sell their looted stuff and buy appl and amzn!! They will thank you later!
News flash. Recessions don't hurt rich people, they just come out even richer through bailouts. It will just further wipe out what little middle class the US had left. The stock market is being propped up with an artificial floor through the fed and Congress just printing fake cash 24/7. The deficit is going to be like 3 trillion this year, I'm real sure that's a sustainable model for the economy.

News flash. Recessions don't hurt rich people, they just come out even richer through bailouts. It will just further wipe out what little middle class the US had left. The stock market is being propped up with an artificial floor through the fed and Congress just printing fake cash 24/7. The deficit is going to be like 3 trillion this year, I'm real sure that's a sustainable model for the economy.

Newsflash! Riots and looting don't hurt rich people either. They hurt the people who riot and loot. The dumbest people who walk the earth are the people who shit where they eat. The people you side with.

About the Trump tweet. Where is the medical report? Where is the report that says his head hit the ground and he was bleeding out his ear? Once again Trump has told the truth and people are too stupid to see it.
I don't even get his new conspiracy. The guy was trying to scan and black out the police? Wtf is that trying to insinuate? That he is one old geezer hacking mastermind? Nevermind that fact he has no equipment in him. Lmao

I don't even get his new conspiracy. The guy was trying to scan and black out the police? Wtf is that trying to insinuate? That he is one old geezer hacking mastermind? Nevermind that fact he has no equipment in him. Lmao

Bookmark this because I don't think he had some kind of secretagent spyshit either. I think he was on the street after curfew and ignoring the police directives for a purpose. He willingly ignored police directives and inserted himself into their space.

We've seen close up pictures of what he really was. That's the reason it was a dead issue. Trump ****ed up with the tweet.

Noticed Beshear made it onto Laura Ingraham tonite. His health care proposal called illegal, said he knew it, and was just pandering.

Glad I don’t live in the commonwealth. You guys picked a real winner.

You are in the running for dumbest poster on the internet. If people are caught killing someone they are arrested, tried, and sent to prison, cops aren't. The people who are suppose to protect us are killing us and stand a really good chance of getting away with murder. For Black Americans there is four centuries of that despicable history. But this is too complicated for you. What a boob.

I hate to call you out, but you have broken the rules and mentioned a racial point. You are only using the fact that actual Africans may be upset at the liberals who are appropriating their culture without the slightest clue, as a dog whistle to point out the hypocrisy of the left.

Your misdead is no different than the racist pricks who think blacks can get their own ID to vote. Shame on you.

I’ll go sit in the corner.

Reactions: blubo and ymmot31
The report you’re touting says the downturn was wholly due to the pandemic. There was nothing wrong with the economy, and you know it.
I have your respondent on Ignore, so I cant see the original question... but are liberals dumb enough to blame Trump for the downturn?

Thats a whole nother level of stupidity right there folks.

Reactions: mdlUK.1 and blubo
I had mentioned on here a few day ago the GoFundMe for the elderly black lady interviewed in Minnie who was absolutely distraught over what had happened to her neighborhood. Didn't have transportation, stores burned, etc. Didn't know what she was going to do. Just got an email from GFM as to an update. Goal was $10,000 and donations are now $52,000. And since this story was highlighted on Fox...I imagine the bulk of the donations are from conservative whites, and blacks...you know the people who don't care.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT