POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He’s an idiot. Just when he gains a tad of momentum, he steps on his crank. Who are the stupid SOBs that advise him and cannot remotely make him understand that only his rabid base think this shit is appropriate. I’ll defend his policies all day but he’s a ridiculous human.

Screw you American electorate for giving us crappy choices.
I’m starting to think that he doesn’t want to be re-elected

Don't know who wants Biden elected more - WHO, Iran, Paris Climate Accord folks, China, UN Human rights Committee, Venezuela, Cuba, Merkle, Russia.

Them and Krystol, Romney, the Bush clan, and ALL those others who...(Kerry, Biden's, Obama's, Clinton's, Pelosi, Schumer, Pelosi's son, Biden's son, Romney's son, yadda, yadda, yadda. YES every darned one of them need to be held accountable...note: Those are just the note worthy ones who have taken cash and there are Plenty more: Comey, Brennan, Shittyshit, and keep going................................................have taken and are taking money from foreign sources to subvert the United States Constitution which is directly called treason.

Reactions: rupp876
101826693_3390296437661760_9017777749747268584_n.jpg

You can throw Trump's name on that list as well if he continues to do stupid tweets like the one he just did. Tweets like that make me think he's trying to lose.

We’re 3.5 years into his presidency, have you guys still not figured why he tweets things?

For one, in all likelihood everything he wrote is true, and as President he would have insight.

Second, it eats up the airwaves instead of Biden saying he isn’t for defunding cops.

The last presidential election was between the two least popular candidates in modern history, so it quickly became "which of these 2 do I dislike the least?"

This time I think it's going to be "which side scares me more?"

Trump is not presidential. Says crazy things. Broadly viewed as a liar. And since he's been in office, there is a general feeling things are coming unmoored, things are spinning out of control.

On the other side, you have craziness that you generally see at the extreme ends of the political spectrum but has been mainstreamed here. Example - defunding police. It's telling that Biden came out quickly to disavow that yesterday. Tells you where the polls are.

People will want to underestimate how scary the leftist stuff is to middle America. Trump may be doing his best to lose, but I think the left is trying to out do him.

Reactions: Tannerdad
Guess we can add the PGA Tour to the white people shit list along with UK Sports, the NFL, NBA, NASCAR...you guys need to take up hockey, man. Hardly a black person in sight and they generally stay out of politics.

102679836_10156866696736330_5592316443126740586_o.jpg

Lol "this place" you mean the entire country? If you can't discuss race with the other 20 people who thought they were getting the college sports scoop 15 years ago and stuck around, who can you discuss race with?
Could be someone in charge just doesn't like the trouncing the lefties are taking here. I suspect the offending comments were a particularly out spoken leftie saying very offensive things as an imitation of someone who has never posted anything remotely like that (lame strawman attack).

Guess we can add the PGA Tour to the white people shit list along with UK Sports, the NFL, NBA, NASCAR...you guys need to take up hockey, man. Hardly a black person in sight and they generally stay out of politics.

102679836_10156866696736330_5592316443126740586_o.jpg

Why are you making it about race? No one else is. In fact, they should be also doing this for David Dorn...why aren't they?

Why are you making it about race? No one else is. In fact, they should be also doing this for David Dorn...why aren't they?

Honestly, I don't care. I watch for the entertainment, they can do whatever the hell they want to politically. If the PGA Commissioner shot a guy in Times' Square, I'd still watch golf. Same with Hockey, Football, Racing, Basketball....it's not hard to block the noise out for those of us without an obvious agenda.

Honestly, I don't care. I watch for the entertainment, they can do whatever the hell they want to politically. If the PGA Commissioner shot a guy in Times' Square, I'd still watch golf. Same with Hockey, Football, Racing, Basketball....it's not hard to block the noise out for those of us without an obvious agenda.
Easy to say since you are onboard with all of this.

And the award for Trump's dumbest tweet goes to...

Seriously what is he thinking with this tweet? It's like both sides are trying their hardest to lose in November.

Agree. He never should have gone anywhere near that scene. As Bill said though, he knows more about the situation than we do.

Trying to cncel Tcuker doesn't surpriseme... they don't want to the truth or real discussion.

THis is how they brainwash you, and in the process make you feel good/think you are smarter than you really are.

101821255_10223713215006259_175451185485952114_n.jpg

Understanding the facts of police brutality doesn't make someone who disagrees with a despicable organization racist, it makes them much smarter than you.

ANd yes, I know that what I typed right there is not nice and makes you hate me... so be it, that just can't be sugarcoated anymore, how wrong you are.

It's hard to believe, but I think it's even harder to accept.

Yeah, not singing a song before a sporting event would no doutb end the USA as we know it. :rolleyes:

The way to defeat Marxism is with patriotism. Surely you have some critical thoughts laying around at the end of the day that you didn't use for your job. Why don't you use a couple of them here every now and then. It would be refreshing.

We’re 3.5 years into his presidency, have you guys still not figured why he tweets things?

For one, in all likelihood everything he wrote is true, and as President he would have insight.

Second, it eats up the airwaves instead of Biden saying he isn’t for defunding cops.
How is that a good thing for Trump? Have you been seeing all the reactions to anyone not stepping in line with everything BLM says? They've all been shunned. Trump instead of pushing some dumb conspiracy theory (even if true, who the hell cares, everyone has forgotten about that story and no one cares), should be pushing the idea that Biden is not for defunding police. It will only be a matter of time before enough pressure from BLM that Biden would cave and say he's for defunding cops. Or else he will get the Mayor of Minneapolis treatment.

Agree. He never should have gone anywhere near that scene. As Bill said though, he knows more about the situation than we do.
Best case scenario, in a months time it comes out that dude was the oldest member of Antifa. No one will care one bit about it. All that does it take focus off the stupid defund police talk. Which was a massive win for him.

Reactions: KRJ1975 and ymmot31
The last presidential election was between the two least popular candidates in modern history, so it quickly became "which of these 2 do I dislike the least?"

This time I think it's going to be "which side scares me more?"

Trump is not presidential. Says crazy things. Broadly viewed as a liar. And since he's been in office, there is a general feeling things are coming unmoored, things are spinning out of control.

On the other side, you have craziness that you generally see at the extreme ends of the political spectrum but has been mainstreamed here. Example - defunding police. It's telling that Biden came out quickly to disavow that yesterday. Tells you where the polls are.

People will want to underestimate how scary the leftist stuff is to middle America. Trump may be doing his best to lose, but I think the left is trying to out do him.
Stop listening to the MSM and your life wont feel a bit "un-moored".

True story.

How is that a good thing for Trump? Have you been seeing all the reactions to anyone not stepping in line with everything BLM says? They've all been shunned. Trump instead of pushing some dumb conspiracy theory (even if true, who the hell cares, everyone has forgotten about that story and no one cares), should be pushing the idea that Biden is not for defunding police. It will only be a matter of time before enough pressure from BLM that Biden would cave and say he's for defunding cops. Or else he will get the Mayor of Minneapolis treatment.

Because blue collar Dems that voted for Trump don't want to defund the cops, Trump needs those voters again.

I'm not saying I agree with the tweet, but no one will care about it in a day or two, the defund stuff has a longer shelf life.

He also tweets shit to provide cover for other politicians, he told the Dems and Reps he would gladly take the heat for DACA negotiations.

There are days I think Trump is built for all the chaos but then there are times I think he is worn down from it all. The amount of grenades thrown at him in 3.5 years is unprecedented and keeps getting worse. A human being can only take so much and maybe he is wondering if it is worth it at this stage of his life.

He desperately needs to get out of Washington and get back on the rally trail. That is when he is at his best. Sitting around tweeting all day long as never going to go really well for him. He has said so many dumb things on Twitter I think people are almost immune to it now except for the media and Trump haters.

There are days I think Trump is built for all the chaos but then there are times I think he is worn down from it all. The amount of grenades thrown at him in 3.5 years is unprecedented and keeps getting worse. A human being can only take so much and maybe he is wondering if it is worth it at this stage of his life.

He desperately needs to get out of Washington and get back on the rally trail. That is when he is at his best. Sitting around tweeting all day long as never going to go really well for him. He has said so many dumb things on Twitter I think people are almost immune to it now except for the media and Trump haters.

Really seems line he's up there by himself, it takes some absolutely ridiculous shit like Kavanaugh for the Republicans to proactively support him.

Because blue collar Dems that voted for Trump don't want to defund the cops, Trump needs those voters again.

I'm not saying I agree with the tweet, but no one will care about it in a day or two, the defund stuff has a longer shelf life.

He also tweets shit to provide cover for other politicians, he told the Dems and Reps he would gladly take the heat for DACA negotiations.
This is my point though. Why take the focus off of this, to bring up some dumb conspiracy theory? The only thing I want anyone talking about right now if Im Trump is the left pushing to defund cops. Taking away any kind of focus on this is extremely dumb on Trump's part.

Im not saying this tweet is going to cost him an election or anything. Im just saying its dumb to take the focus off of defunding cops.

Reactions: augustaky1
We sure it’s a conspiracy theory? Feel like half the time Trump says crazy shit about the left, the left turns out to be doing the crazy shit.

Edit: also I hate the term conspiracy theory the way it’s most commonly used. There are a hell of a lot of “conspiracy theories” that are in fact true.

This is my point though. Why take the focus off of this, to bring up some dumb conspiracy theory? The only thing I want anyone talking about right now if Im Trump is the left pushing to defund cops. Taking away any kind of focus on this is extremely dumb on Trump's part.

Im not saying this tweet is going to cost him an election or anything. Im just saying its dumb to take the focus off of defunding cops.

Maybe you'd be right if it was closer to the election. If right and wrong matter in this election then Trump will win regardless of what he tweets. Dems should be revolting about Biden being given the nomination.

Next 5 months is going to be a long row to hoe.

Just logged in to check for you. YTD its -8.5%. From 1/1/18 its up 6.3%. MAGA!
I have never once said the stock market was any kind of economic indicator. I just liked to post big drops because you morons constantly posting record DOW days like those don't happen every single year and Trump had any hand in them. ..

** KA - BOOM! **

#MAGA! <insert cheesy American flag>

Go jump your loon ass into Lake Barkley.

Maybe you'd be right if it was closer to the election. If right and wrong matter in this election then Trump will win regardless of what he tweets. Dems should be revolting about Biden being given the nomination.

Next 5 months is going to be a long row to hoe.
Again Im not claiming this to be an end all move by Trump. Just calling out a stupid thing is all. Like Ive said multiple times, Trump's twitter can be a great thing for him, but it can also be a bad thing for him when he puts his foot in his mouth.

This was a dumb political move is all Im saying. You got everyone focusing on defunding police. Trump should've just sat back and let that marinate, would've been much smarter for him to try and poke the bear of Biden not following BLM step for step and trying to grow a little wedge between them.

Again not a career ending move or anything, just a dumb political move. Think its okay to call out a dumb move when he commits a dumb move.

Reactions: ymmot31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT