How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are you voting yes?
Because this is the only way that kids in Jefferson County and Fayette County can get a chance to receive a good education, free from leftist indoctrination. Out in the country, with the exception of where Sambortion effed up kids, it really wouldnt matter that much. So I would just ask those out in the state who will be unaffected....Save our kids from Leftist JCPS and FCPS. Vote YES and make them earn your business.

Never said any of that so congrats on missing the point completely and dodging the subject
I'll be your huckleberry...Yes, we admit that we are mega hypocrites because we are not as outraged at a player flashing a hat for 10 seconds as we were for a player kneeling during the national anthem to protest police targeting African Americans and white supremacy. We are also giga hypocrites for not being as outraged at a player for flashing a hat for 10 seconds as we were for a player posting a tweet saying 'You're next' while posting the picture of a policeman. Sorry about that, we'll do better next time.

Because this is the only way that kids in Jefferson County and Fayette County can get a chance to receive a good education, free from leftist indoctrination. Out in the country, with the exception of where Sambortion effed up kids, it really wouldnt matter that much. So I would just ask those out in the state who will be unaffected....Save our kids from Leftist JCPS and FCPS. Vote YES and make them earn your business.
That's exactly what this is. It's to not trap kids into shitty schools in Lexington and Louisville. It could also lead to breaks for homeschooling families or help with private school.

Listening to the left be against this while being all about abortion and forced jabs is un-f'n-believable. You're not allowed to escape their shitty system. Never mind that the majority of this country has a form of school choice already.

Oh no, politicians listening to their constituents! The horror! Y’all love it when it’s MTG and hate it when it’s Ilhan Omar.
Well, of course. Meanwhile.....

Ga070Y1a4AAMcyo

In 2016, 300,000 votes spread across 6 states made Joe Biden the winner. An easily manipulated margin.

Given that the ballot fraud we’ve already seen in Washington, Colorado, and Pennsylvania is only what has been discovered, and given what we know about the lack of integrity in 2016, it is now clear and obvious that this country cannot use mail in ballots.

They not only aren't allowed to vote, they don't vote. The Heritage Foundation -- the conservative think tank behind Project 2025 -- researched the issue -- this year!! -- and found fewer than 40 votes by illegals over the last 40 years.

It's just a fantasy to explain Trump's defeat in 2020 and justify the hatred of immigrants.
You have to be absolutely insane that think that only 40 illegal immigrants have voted over the last 40 years.

Imagine being this naive.

In 2016, 300,000 votes spread across 6 states made Joe Biden the winner. An easily manipulated margin.

Given that the ballot fraud we’ve already seen in Washington, Colorado, and Pennsylvania is only what has been discovered, and given what we know about the lack of integrity in 2016, it is now clear and obvious that this country cannot use mail in ballots.

Worse than that even, 45 thousand spread across 3 and it would've been an electoral college tie going to Trump.

The insistence on mail-in ballots is an integrity check, and 2020 election integrity an IQ check.

That's exactly what this is. It's to not trap kids into shitty schools in Lexington and Louisville. It could also lead to breaks for homeschooling families or help with private school.

Listening to the left be against this while being all about abortion and forced jabs is un-f'n-believable. You're not allowed to escape their shitty system. Never mind that the majority of this country has a form of school choice already.
Yep. I think you will see less home schooling if this passes because frankly the cost of private schools is out of reach for many. These folks are trapped into harming their kids with a G-School exposure or Home Schooling them.

I have some of my "private schooled" brothers and sisters express the concern that so "less attractive" students might be able to enroll or that the state may be able to get their fingers into the curriculum etc.... Currently the privates do not have to follow certain state mandates.

To explain the concern (above) better so aholes like Sambo don't twist my words.... The concern is that you get kids who are now not spending their own hard earned money, the parents are less motivated to make sure they study etc....because it becomes "free" like G-School. If you are spending $15K to go to Trinity, mom and dad are motivated that the kid shows up and learns.

Bosa has been known to be MAGA for years. His family is from Florida and played at Ohio state. He’s not a California guy but ok. Like I said, I don’t care what he says. He’s free to do whatever. The issue is the hypocrisy of the right to hate speaking on politics unless it’s what they agree with.

Little bit of a difference between wearing a political slogan hat and kneeling with your whole team at Florida during the national anthem, PLAT/J . EDGAR.

You guys sure are mad aboit them getting taken off voter rolls tho.

Also, your slippery slope is always hilarious.
"You want to also charge women that commit murder, well this is just to justify your hatred of women and your outright misogyny"
Angry because the point of the exercise is to "accidentally" knock legitimate voters off of the roles.

As a righty, who has sent his kids to private schools, I see nothing good coming from voting yes on issue 2.
Does anyone trust the government to adjudicate this properly? I don't. At some point, schools will ask for even more money.
New schools will be created for the money grab they may have a chance at.
Private schools will raise tuition, probably leaving the less fortunate at the side of the road.

We knew the low iq Kaepernick argument was coming. No one cared who he supports for president you Moron. He could've worn a Hillary shirt and no one wouldve cared. We watch television and movies every day with people that openly hate Republicans, who cares.

Kapernick claimed the NFL was a new iteration of slavery and even made a documentary on it for Netflix and claimed the entire country was Racist and white supremacist.

Lebron, posted a picture of a cop and said your next after the cop justifiably shot a lunatic attacking him with a knife.

Not surprising you can't see the difference in your black/white binary interpretation of the world. Whos in the cult again. I'd say it's you the guy who can't admit he's wrong and sees everything on a complete juvenile level.

Go back, think a little harder then get back to us. God its so easy to put you to bed. It's hilarious when you come in here thinking you've got an excellent point only to have it destroyed without effort.

Actually the cop that LeBron told that, shot a young lady who was attempting to stab another young lady. Probably saved her life.

LeBron is a piece of shit. Trust me, I've met him a couple times.

His state is one of the best to live in. There’s no denying that.

Ok. That wasn’t what was being discussed though. It was his viability as a national candidate. Lot of people like Beshear. He ain’t winning the whole deal. Sometimes governor is the ceiling.

Oh EAD, you POS. "Words matter" after all you people have done and said about conservatives, Christians, Trump, anyone who didn't take your BS Big Pharma experiment.

You're the worst so cry me a river, you phony POS. Take your fake outrage and white savior complex and get bent.
Bet you're in church every time the doors open for a free meal and a sermon but live your life opposite of every word in the Bible. He's watching everything you say and do. The words and deeds are being recorded. Good luck with that at judgement day.
I'm sure Jesus loves those Trump rally speeches bashing immigrants.
Wasn't Jesus an immigrant?? Hmmm.

Ok. That wasn’t what was being discussed though. It was his viability as a national candidate. Lot of people like Beshear. He ain’t winning the whole deal. Sometimes governor is the ceiling.
Like I said, he is an actual leader who gets things done. That he’s not viable nationally might mean we have a nation of idiots.

Reactions: trueblujr2
** Wise Words Department **

"A new survey shows that the American public is more conservative now than at any point since 1952. The bad news is that all the liberals that died since then are still voting."

-- Fred Thompson
Assuming you mean Fred Thompson the actor & former TN US Senator, he passed away in 2015.

Bet you're in church every time the doors open for a free meal and a sermon but live your life opposite of every word in the Bible. He's watching everything you say and do. The words and deeds are being recorded. Good luck with that at judgement day.
No Jesus was not an immigrant.

As for the rest of your typically stupid take......that kind of reply is soooooo 12yo G-School. Coming from an atheist it is exhausting hearing this type of reply.

Even though I welcome McConnell stepping down, and jokingly thanked vhcat, there’s not a doubt in my mind that he’s doing everything in his power to undermine Trump and ensure his successor is beholden to his establishment overlords, not Americans.

Everyone needs to keep the pressure on. Do not count on a Trump victory. Do not assume anyone will put America first just because they put an R next to their name.
Yep, that's why he endorsed Trump & is having his PAC spending big bucks in close Senate races. But whatever.

BTW, I hope he's not leaving the Senate as long as Beshear is governor.

Like I said, he is an actual leader who gets things done. That he’s not viable nationally might mean we have a nation of idiots.

Could mean a lot of things. A nation of idiots would probably be last for me simply because this doesn’t indicate that. He didn’t compete nationally. Only in Iowa.

So we've already seen fraud in these areas, Is anything being done to rectify it and invalidate those fraudulent votes, then assuring it can't happen again before election day?

Illegal immigrants......

and

TDS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT