How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
** Wise Words Department **

"I just received the following wire from my generous Daddy: "Dear Jack, Don't buy a single vote more than is necessary. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay for a landslide."

-- John F. Kennedy

Some background.

Here’s a voter fraud myth: Richard Daley ‘stole’ Illinois for John Kennedy in the 1960 election.​

Last edited:
I saw Kamala in a church service, and I have to tell you one of my pet peeves. I have been involved in churches for a long time. In every church I have been in, it has always been stressed - don't be political. You can't promote a politician or party. It is against the law, we will lose our tax-exempt status. But every election these black churches are used as political rallies. Many black pastors are even paid to do so by the democrats. I know the reasons, but it still pisses me off the double standard and how we see the violation of the law so blatantly and nobody says anything.

Another drop. Enjoy!

GZLUoHYXEAAoi5T

Intriguing. If you’re the Dems, do you cheat as big as these numbers suggest it would require and risk exposure? Or just save it until the cheating can be hidden in much smaller margins, perhaps in 2028?
I'm half of the mindset, they don't care how blatant it looks. They will just sick the law on anyone who questions it. That or they actively want a civil war.

If Hillary had been President, Covid would have never been released onto the world.

I disagree. I think the entire situation was delayed because Trump became president. Remember (well, people might remember if the MSM had covered it, OR the covid thread hadn't been deleted) that most of the supply kits used for the swab and pcr testing were actually produced in 2017, well before it was reported to "start" in late 2019 after the HK protests.

Also, the pcr testing protocol was based in March on partial, computer generated, genetic information before the virus itself was said to be isolated. Where did it come from? Didn't come from the Chinese govt or health care system, because our govt said they couldn't be trusted when the Chinese scientists said it was less fatal than the flu, especially among kids and young adults (which turned out to be 100% accurate, since few people died from it directly, but most rather as a result of delayed and/or poor care leading to 2ndary infections, pneumonias, or death due to remdesivir).

Then the first testing kits delivered to the UK were tested by their health admin staff and found to ALL CONTAIN material that would produce a positive test result. The person who ordered them tested was removed and the new kits were never tested once they arrived.

Once the protocol was peer reviewed internationally in April and 1. proven to be approaching 100% flawed for a positive result as well as 2. >75% flawed for a negative result, due to a ridiculously high cycle rate, and 3. absolutely unable to distinguish between coronaviruses, the peer review was hidden from public view and dissemination until late November 2020. Even after the peer review was published in Europe and the protocol slammed by the medical community across the world through the spring of 21, they announced they wouldn't issue a new protocol until December 22, never letting it be peer reviewed nor details of the protocol given to the public.

I think that after the 2016 election the project was going to be delayed until they had a D in the white house in 2020, but nothing they'd done to derail the presidency had the full effect needed to keep Trump from a 2nd term. IMO the release was more haphazard than intended because of this or we'd never have seen all of these missteps become public.

BO saying he handed Trump a pandemic plan that he then rejected, confirms that the whole scenario was already in the works, rather than somehow it snuck up on anyone. There's no way someone who himself opened the border of this country and kept it open to so many unvaccinated people from 2012-2024 was concerned about outbreaks and protecting Americans. If anything it convicts him even more of trying to produce them that he lies like that.

I think the pandemic under Hils would have been the end of the country, as intended by her Chinese financiers. Her role, like that of KH was to be the oppressor, even as KH has shown herself to be, and gun collector that BO was supposed to be (before operation fast & furious blew up in his face). Cali was always the test market for selling everything to the cartels and China to force liquidation on the rest of the country, and it worked there. It's just a matter of time and personnel in the WH before it happens. The invasion force is already in place

They're gonna keep pissing us off... until the dam breaks.

And then the question "When do we start using the guns?" will be answered.

If we haven't done anything to this point given how they've treated citizens going to church in 2020, protesting peacefully on Jan 6th, whosd families arebeing displaced, abused, and murdered by illegals, or American whistle-blowers telling us it'son purpose, it's not likely to happen until it's too late for the country.

Intriguing. If you’re the Dems, do you cheat as big as these numbers suggest it would require and risk exposure? Or just save it until the cheating can be hidden in much smaller margins, perhaps in 2028?

Neither. WAR is the correct answer. Bloodshed and patriotism for it is their last shot at it if they can't get the numbers within a deniable-cheating range. All they have to do is escalate things (in the media if not truthfully) in Ukraine and get Trump on record as being somehow against helping Ukraine in spite of that. It's already in motion

Reactions: HeismaNole
I disagree. I think the entire situation was delayed because Trump became president. Remember (well, people might remember if the MSM had covered it, OR the covid thread hadn't been deleted) that most of the supply kits used for the swab and pcr testing were actually produced in 2017, well before it was reported to "start" in late 2019 after the HK protests.

Also, the pcr testing protocol was based in March on partial, computer generated, genetic information before the virus itself was said to be isolated. Where did it come from? Didn't come from the Chinese govt or health care system, because our govt said they couldn't be trusted when the Chinese scientists said it was less fatal than the flu, especially among kids and young adults (which turned out to be 100% accurate, since few people died from it directly, but most rather as a result of delayed and/or poor care leading to 2ndary infections, pneumonias, or death due to remdesivir).

Then the first testing kits delivered to the UK were tested by their health admin staff and found to ALL CONTAIN material that would produce a positive test result. The person who ordered them tested was removed and the new kits were never tested once they arrived.

Once the protocol was peer reviewed internationally in April and 1. proven to be approaching 100% flawed for a positive result as well as 2. >75% flawed for a negative result, due to a ridiculously high cycle rate, and 3. absolutely unable to distinguish between coronaviruses, the peer review was hidden from public view and dissemination until late November 2020. Even after the peer review was published in Europe and the protocol slammed by the medical community across the world through the spring of 21, they announced they wouldn't issue a new protocol until December 22, never letting it be peer reviewed nor details of the protocol given to the public.

I think that after the 2016 election the project was going to be delayed until they had a D in the white house in 2020, but nothing they'd done to derail the presidency had the full effect needed to keep Trump from a 2nd term. IMO the release was more haphazard than intended because of this or we'd never have seen all of these missteps become public.

BO saying he handed Trump a pandemic plan that he then rejected, confirms that the whole scenario was already in the works, rather than somehow it snuck up on anyone. There's no way someone who himself opened the border of this country and kept it open to so many unvaccinated people from 2012-2024 was concerned about outbreaks and protecting Americans. If anything it convicts him even more of trying to produce them that he lies like that.

I think the pandemic under Hils would have been the end of the country, as intended by her Chinese financiers. Her role, like that of KH was to be the oppressor, even as KH has shown herself to be, and gun collector that BO was supposed to be (before operation fast & furious blew up in his face). Cali was always the test market for selling everything to the cartels and China to force liquidation on the rest of the country, and it worked there. It's just a matter of time and personnel in the WH before it happens. The invasion force is already in place

Yes. All part of that Great Reset (global communism) Dems are 100 percent on board with it.

The amount of money the democrats are spending is scary but how effectively is it being spent? I was bombarded by Kamala commercials during both college and the little bit of NFL football I watched and it's the same commercial over and over again and it's laughably bad. Some Florida voter twit looks at her grocery bill in disgust and says Trump is going to give billionaires tax breaks and Kamala is going to give working class family tax breaks and stop price gouging?!? And that she voted for Trump in 2020 but never again?!? Am I crazy? This is her and Joe's economy? Do you really want to remind people of how terrible inflation is? Is this supposed to get the "I've been in a coma for 4-years" vote?
I'm not voting for her but I really try to look at even the commercials I don't like and think, even if I think it's unfair or a lie, could it be effective to get the votes you need and I don't see it at all. The thing is, democrats have usually always been effective at getting out their message more so than Republicans but this is terrible. I don't know if it's her being the worst candidate in presidential history or the worst campaign management or a combination of the two.
Part of my job at times has been identifying best practices in marketing, and where is the greatest ROI on ad expenditures based (in my case) a primarily 60+ year old demographic. 10+ years ago a newspaper ad would have been the way to go, now not so much. It's not looking like they have any clue what they are doing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT