• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dropping another....

GZTvRHxXIAAIB6a

She needs someone to retie that bow for her. Completely unacceptable that they are uneven.

Watched a video last night of someone who I trust and who has some good ties with the Trump people.
Said that Harris is going to spend 500M on advertising this week in...Pennsylvania!
Half a billion!

270 million in September nationally. If you look at money spent on Senate races...Dems are spending like 3 times what the Republicans are spending:

Last edited:
Watched a video last night of someone who I trust and who has some good ties with the Trump people.
Said that Harris is going to spend 500M on advertising this week in...Pennsylvania!
Half a billion!
I still find that hard to believe. Maybe he got confused and was talking about all the swing states rather than just one.
But even if that's the case....half a billion.

I still find that hard to believe. Maybe he got confused and was talking about all the swing states rather than just one.
But even if that's the case....half a billion.
I read Democrat spending this election cycle is 2.5x that of Republicans. Essentially, Jackasses attempting to buy the election.

Should those f*ckers lose, I'll never shut up.

"Harris’s numbers among men of all races are in the tank. The only exception is among the brittle ephebes of the media and the academy."

I'm envious that I didn't write that.

If Trump somehow gets over 50 percent of the National vote and wins, will the "Threat to Democracy logic engine" start to freak out, like that computer in War Games? The WOPR I think?
I would have written academe but Brits are +10% smarter due to their accents.

That's a perfect description of my experience at the Sonic in Winchester. I threw my whole inedible meal in the garbage and vowed to never go to another Sonic as the picnic table sitting smoking employees looked on with great amusement. Years ago. Hopefully they went out of business.
Can't blame ya there, eClyde. Hope all is well in your world. By the way, you and your wise-ass rhetoric are not missed.

Moving right along.

GaW-uvBWgAESgn7

I am only concerned with fraud. I know Kamala is not capable of legitimately winning this election. They’re going to cheat their asses off. I hate the GOP just letting this stuff happen without making the Democrat leaders fear for their lives which is what should occur when you’re trying this type of fraud.

I am only concerned with fraud. I know Kamala is not capable of legitimately winning this election. They’re going to cheat their asses off. I hate the GOP just letting this stuff happen without making the Democrat leaders fear for their lives which is what should occur when you’re trying this type of fraud.
Potential for cheating remains, for sure. Voter intimidation by Democrats also a huge concern

I read Democrat spending this election cycle is 2.5x that of Republicans. Essentially, Jackasses attempting to buy the election.

Should those f*ckers lose, I'll never shut up.
Its very ironic that the Leftists cry about the money flowing into elections....while most of the "millionaires and billionaires" (said in Bernie's Citizens United whiny voice) are from elite Dem sources. The Leftists simply project.

The McDonald's thing is campaigning 101 yet if you watch the press they're like "omg this is bizarre, like it's something out of Mein Kampf"

And they just prove his point, their elitist attitude about everyone.
There’s been athletes who worked at a restaurant for publicity.

Dems are simply upset that this was done to mock a woman who lied about working in the private sector. It’s not difficult and the leftist talking heads know this so all they do is spin everything that’s negative toward them into “OMG! Hitler!”

So this is different than narcan?

Sad that we as a country can't come up with ways to stop the drug usage entirely.
Beginning clinical trials soon.

A Fentanyl Vaccine Is a Long Shot That Just Might Work.​

So this is different than narcan?

Sad that we as a country can't come up with ways to stop the drug usage entirely.
We could drone strike the cartels and publicly execute fentanyl dealers.

Instead, we prefer a status quo that’s costing hundreds of billions of dollars and thousands upon thousands of lives.

Someone make that all make sense.

Beginning clinical trials soon.

A Fentanyl Vaccine Is a Long Shot That Just Might Work.​

Think people are missing the bigger picture here. with this new "vaccine", Big Pharma benefits greatly from the influx of fentanyl crossing the border. Quite likely the reason for the lack of urgency in curtailing it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT