How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He will destroy democracy!

He could not destroy democracy in four years, but with another four years, he will destroy democracy!!

To stop him, we must fake a primary and anoint a successor who has never won a primary or a national election, but is the person we believe is best!!

That is how we save democracy from the one who did not destroy democracy, but will if we give him another chance!!!
Hysterical left never ceases to amaze me.

Because nobody cares about hunter biden. Just like nobody cares about Jr meeting with the Russians. All of politics, including the Trump family, is dirty as hell. Americans just want to go back to not seeing it all over the news 24/7. If people wanted something different they wouldn't vote the same people into office for 40+ years.
Oh, those wacky Democrats.

GaLG0S8XAAAVtUb

Democrats are like chickens who cut their OWN heads off, and now they're running around, and getting mad at the other chickens that didn't, you know, cut their own heads off.

"Why do you still have a head?" "You have a "head" privilege! Why didn't you do the right thing, like WE did?"

"Ummm, because it's nice to have a head. I mean it's way better than NOT having a head. This really has to be explained?"

RFK Jr. killed it (figuratively speaking) on Gutfeld last night. He trashed the current Democrat party pretty hard.

He's right though. I remember when Democrats HATED the government, and now they're full on fascists. WiTF happened?
In my 60 years of following politics, Dims have always been the party of more government, hate it or not. When they hate it, it's because they're not doing enough of what they want.

Okay, one more barrage regarding Kamala's disastrous no-show at Al Smith dinner and then I'll shut up.

Nevertheless, Trump was f*cking brilliant.

On Kamala: “Instead of attending tonight, she’s in Michigan receiving Communion from Gretchen Whitmer.”

On Biden: “Joe has almost disappeared from view, the only way he could be seen less is if he had a show on CNN.”

On Schumer: “Chuck Schumer is here, looking very glum… but look on the bright side, Chuck: considering how ‘woke’ your party has become, if Kamala loses you still have the chance to become the first woman president.”

On Harris supporters: “There’s a group called White Dudes for Harris, have you seen this? Are some of you here White Dudes to Harris? But I’m not worried about them at all, because their wives and their wives’ lovers are all voting for me.”

On Doug Emhoff: “A major issue in this race is childcare and Kamala has put forward a concept of a plan. A lot of people don’t like it. The only piece of advice I would have for her in the event that she wins would be not to let her husband Doug anywhere near the nannies… just keep him away.”

On Tim Walz: “Unfortunately Governor Walz isn’t here himself, but don’t worry: he’ll say that he was… I used to think the Democrats were crazy for saying that men have periods, but then I met Tim Walz.”

On Eric Adams: “The mayor’s dietary restrictions are well known, but I’ve got to say I’ve never met a person who’s a vegan who liked Turkey so much.”

Hahaha. Tell it like it is, Donald.

The night was hosted by Catholic comic Jim Gaffigan, who is currently playing Tim Walz on Saturday Night Live. His best lines were at the expense of the Democrats: “This event has been referred to as the Catholic Met Gala. Twenty-two percent of Americans identify as Catholic, Catholics will be a key demographic in every battleground state… I’m sorry — Why is Vice President Harris not here? I mean, consider this: this is a room full of Catholics and Jews in New York City. This is a lay-up for the Democratic nominee. I mean, in her defense, she did find time to appear on The View, Howard Stern, Colbert and the longtime staple of campaigning, the Call Her Daddy podcast.”

He also knocked the current president: “The media has begun discussing the phenomena of ‘secret Trump voters’ — people who publicly say they’d never vote for Trump, but then when they go in the voting booth, they do. It’s a small group. They’re called ‘the Biden family.’”

Source.

Full clip

Lmao at Schumer's body language looking like he wants to be anywhere on Earth but there.

I attended my buddy’s wedding this weekend and the bride has a brother who uses a fake Australian accent despite being from Florida.

He argues that because he spent six months in Australia two years ago that it changed his voice and that the science backs it up. 😂 He wants to be asked about his travels so much from whoever he meets because it’s impossible to not notice the absurd accent.

And the family just lets this guy go unchecked but then laughs when he’s away. It’s one of the most ridiculous things I’ve got to witness.

This was very cringe so I can imagine how Kamala’s camp must feel listening to her new accents.
I'm not sure I believe this. 😄
Is he a little touched?
julia louis dreyfus seinfeld GIF

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Hysterical left never ceases to amaze me.
Here's an amazing thought for you. It's Oct 19th....typically peak leaf color season....and about 90 percent of the trees in my neighborhood are GREEN. I used to take my kids to Bernheim Forest color Fest every year when they were little. It was always the second week in October. Called the other day to find out when it was this year to take my grandkids and they have now changed it to November because the leaves don't start changing to peak color now until November.
But there's no global warming right? 🤡
It's happening right in front of our eyes and half of the United States is too stupid to see it.

Here's an amazing thought for you. It's Oct 19th....typically peak leaf color season....and about 90 percent of the trees in my neighborhood are GREEN. I used to take my kids to Bernheim Forest color Fest every year when they were little. It was always the second week in October. Called the other day to find out when it was this year to take my grandkids and they have now changed it to November because the leaves don't start changing to peak color now until November.
But there's no global warming right? 🤡
It's happening right in front of our eyes and half of the United States is too stupid to see it.
Every damn post you make has some type of lie in it.

Fall foliage in Kentucky typically peaks in the following order:

• Eastern Kentucky: Peak colors are in mid-to-late October, especially in higher elevations

• Central Kentucky: Peak colors are in late October, or early November in some years

• Far southwestern parts of the state: Peak time is in early November

Sam is a one trick pony with Jan 6th. It’s all he has. He has made his point but just keeps repeating the same over and over. Sure can’t defend two worst candidates to ever run for President in my lifetime, Harris-Walz.

Idiot. That was not a war over whether Lincoln won the election or not. Geezus.
As always you're beyond predictable. You said exactly what I thought you'd say in response.

I'm 99.99% sure you're misinformed on the subject. If you are actually informed on it are you saying it was a mere coincidence that seven states seceded from the Union after Lincoln was elected, but before he took office?

LOL I'll wait for this one. This should be a doozy how its spun and how wrong it'll be.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I condemn any violence that results in the halting of our democratic processes and the beating of police.
You support a candidate who called for defunding thc police. . VP whose wife opened the windows on their house You have no credubility.
Several days ago I posted about my wife and I being on vacation in Switzerland. We arrived in Zurich last Saturday; returning Monday 10/21. Her cousin’s son got married yesterday to a young lady from here. Very nice time so far.

Anyway, we’ve had the opportunity to talk to the natives at the various places we’ve been. About 5-6 times we’ve been asked about the election and who we would be voting for.

You won’t be the least bit surprised to learn that the folks here in Switzerland are solidly in favor of Kamala over Trump. They talk about how “mean” Trump is and how he lies etc etc. The European media has effectively propagandized the people over here. One young man and his wife / girlfriend were solidly in the Trump camp, but the rest are hoping for Kamala to one degree or another.

My wife and I have politely told them we’re voting Trump. After we explained why we’re voting Trump, they seemed to respect our opinion.

All I can say is Thank the Lord that Americans and not Europeans will be electing the next POTUS.
Switzerlands lack of diversity is its strength. (about ~95% white) They however are a beta nation.

So what is this Inch High Private Eye??
Please tell me what is going on in these videos? Is this fantasy? Please explain your rationale for calling this a sightseeing tour and being AOK with this?
What's arbitrary is seeing black people in BLM shirts rioting and condemning it... But seeing white people in MAGA hats rioting and calling it AOK.
You're a brainwashed hypocrite and FOS.

Just shut up. You support the only coup that this nation ever experienced. Your elite overturned a duly elected Biden. You have no way of denying that. That was what an actual COUP looks like. J6 was patriots and their 1st ammendment right to assemble and protest.

Tokyo is such an organized city. People are always willing to help despite the language barrier. Food is some of the best in the world. The city planning that went into the spacious green spaces, the inner city parks, is fairly impressive.

My only complaint……… lack of trash cans lol. #nobiggie

In my 60 years of following politics, Dims have always been the party of more government, hate it or not. When they hate it, it's because they're not doing enough of what they want.

It sure seems like the hippies hated EVERYTHING government. Of course, they weren't the sharpest knives in the drawer. They hated Nixon, and blamed him for Vietnam, when he's the guy that brought everyone home and ended the draft. LOL

Truth be told, Nixon governed much more like a Democrat than JFK did. 😆 😆 (And the Presidential bridge between them, LBJ, was a horrible President, and an even worse human being)

Good Lord. I honestly can't tell where the stupid starts, and the inebriation ends.
This is bad.

idiocracy GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Only a mentally ill person could vote for that. It's the damndest thing I've ever seen in politics. Not only is she breath-takingly unqualified, but she is mental, and has NO charisma at all. She has one thing, and one thing only: Trump is running against her. And yet, in spite of the fact that we had a pretty good 4 years under Trump (democracy survived, no wars started, the economy was purring along) the emotionally damaged, mentally unstable, and stupid people in this country are lining up to elect what amounts to a root vegetable for POTUS. LOL

This is what we are up against...

Their blood lust for killing babies and they think their side is the saviors of democracy sh-t:

Shows that the media parroting narratives are all they hear and repeat. I bet if you pressed any of them on how exactly he’s a “threat to dUhMoCaRtHy” they would clam up and not be able to give you an answer. Same for the “deektatur” garbage too. They think Trump is their boogeyman who’s gonna lock them up or something.

Meanwhile, Kamala is not our boogeyman. She’s a laughingstock. Nobody takes her seriously. It’s not her that scares us. It’s the machine behind her pulling her strings that scares us. Trump is not a puppet. We know who will be in charge if he’s elected. It’s the opposite with Kamala. She won’t be in charge in any way shape or form. Is that what our resident Libs want? Is that what they are gladly voting for?

J6 is all he has and that is a fraud, just a leftist talking point. He said we ransacked the Cap? Total for the day is according to all the players who assembled the estimate....is $2.7mil. So you know that is high. The Cap Architect, Police, Sgt. At Arms, House Chief Admin office.....that is the inflated total they came back with. A lot of cleaning of tear gas chemical residue that the COPS sprayed at the protesters. But even with that...$2.7mm is what it would cost to replace one Walgreens looted and burned by Leftist BLM/Antifa. The estimates on the BLM/Antifa riots is TWO BILLION. TWO THOUSAND MILLION.

So Sambortion is an idiot and his ire is misdirected.
2.7 million in government dollars after all the red tape and bureaucracy is like 1.2 million in private dollars. A 2.7 million dollar Walgreens built on a military base would be closer to $4million. I kinda know this because I’ve built restaurants on military bases before.

Reactions: exemjr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT