POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many disagree. Especially among those likely to vote Kamala.
Life comes at you fast.

GaFr4b2XEAEQLD8

I attended my buddy’s wedding this weekend and the bride has a brother who uses a fake Australian accent despite being from Florida.

He argues that because he spent six months in Australia two years ago that it changed his voice and that the science backs it up. 😂 He wants to be asked about his travels so much from whoever he meets because it’s impossible to not notice the absurd accent.

And the family just lets this guy go unchecked but then laughs when he’s away. It’s one of the most ridiculous things I’ve got to witness.

This was very cringe so I can imagine how Kamala’s camp must feel listening to her new accents.

Last edited:
Okay, one more barrage regarding Kamala's disastrous no-show at Al Smith dinner and then I'll shut up.

Nevertheless, Trump was f*cking brilliant.

On Kamala: “Instead of attending tonight, she’s in Michigan receiving Communion from Gretchen Whitmer.”

On Biden: “Joe has almost disappeared from view, the only way he could be seen less is if he had a show on CNN.”

On Schumer: “Chuck Schumer is here, looking very glum… but look on the bright side, Chuck: considering how ‘woke’ your party has become, if Kamala loses you still have the chance to become the first woman president.”

On Harris supporters: “There’s a group called White Dudes for Harris, have you seen this? Are some of you here White Dudes to Harris? But I’m not worried about them at all, because their wives and their wives’ lovers are all voting for me.”

On Doug Emhoff: “A major issue in this race is childcare and Kamala has put forward a concept of a plan. A lot of people don’t like it. The only piece of advice I would have for her in the event that she wins would be not to let her husband Doug anywhere near the nannies… just keep him away.”

On Tim Walz: “Unfortunately Governor Walz isn’t here himself, but don’t worry: he’ll say that he was… I used to think the Democrats were crazy for saying that men have periods, but then I met Tim Walz.”

On Eric Adams: “The mayor’s dietary restrictions are well known, but I’ve got to say I’ve never met a person who’s a vegan who liked Turkey so much.”

Hahaha. Tell it like it is, Donald.

The night was hosted by Catholic comic Jim Gaffigan, who is currently playing Tim Walz on Saturday Night Live. His best lines were at the expense of the Democrats: “This event has been referred to as the Catholic Met Gala. Twenty-two percent of Americans identify as Catholic, Catholics will be a key demographic in every battleground state… I’m sorry — Why is Vice President Harris not here? I mean, consider this: this is a room full of Catholics and Jews in New York City. This is a lay-up for the Democratic nominee. I mean, in her defense, she did find time to appear on The View, Howard Stern, Colbert and the longtime staple of campaigning, the Call Her Daddy podcast.”

He also knocked the current president: “The media has begun discussing the phenomena of ‘secret Trump voters’ — people who publicly say they’d never vote for Trump, but then when they go in the voting booth, they do. It’s a small group. They’re called ‘the Biden family.’”

Source.

Full clip

I attended my buddy’s wedding this weekend and the bride has a brother who uses a fake Australian accent despite being from Florida.

He argues that because he spent six months in Australia two years ago that it changed his voice and that the science backs it up. 😂 He wants to be asked about his travels so much from whoever he meets because it’s impossible to not notice the absurd accent.

And the family just lets this guy unchecked but then laughs when he’s away. It’s one of the most ridiculous things I’ve got to witness.

This was very cringe so I can imagine how Kamala’s camp must feel listening to her new accents.
This does not end well with the fake Aussie. Seriously, that’s gotta be in the first few chapters of “A Guide to Psychopaths”

Several days ago I posted about my wife and I being on vacation in Switzerland. We arrived in Zurich last Saturday; returning Monday 10/21. Her cousin’s son got married yesterday to a young lady from here. Very nice time so far.

Anyway, we’ve had the opportunity to talk to the natives at the various places we’ve been. About 5-6 times we’ve been asked about the election and who we would be voting for.

You won’t be the least bit surprised to learn that the folks here in Switzerland are solidly in favor of Kamala over Trump. They talk about how “mean” Trump is and how he lies etc etc. The European media has effectively propagandized the people over here. One young man and his wife / girlfriend were solidly in the Trump camp, but the rest are hoping for Kamala to one degree or another.

My wife and I have politely told them we’re voting Trump. After we explained why we’re voting Trump, they seemed to respect our opinion.

All I can say is Thank the Lord that Americans and not Europeans will be electing the next POTUS.

Europeans are brainwashed simpletons.

This does not end well with the fake Aussie. Seriously, that’s gotta be in the first few chapters of “A Guide to Psychopaths”
Yeah, my buddy said he wouldn’t be surprised at all if he read something about him one day.

It’s brutal. The story changes every now and then with how he claims his voice is a hybrid of all of his travels and how he has wants to be the most traveled person in the world (he has no steady job and has spent an inheritance on this stuff).

Anyway, I imagine @AustinTXCat has quite the accent with all of the traveling he does. 😂

Mrzí mě, že AustinTXCat nyní nezavítá do České republiky. Žádná Plzeň, žádné České Budějovice, žádné pivo. Němci všechno zkazili. 😆 😆 😆

Do prdele Německo

• Haha
Reactions: AustinTXCat
I hope that says what I meant it to LOL. I try to keep the language up, but there isn't a big Czech population in Central KY.

Don't know if it's still true, but I suspect it is; that Chicago has the second highest Czech population of any city in the world behind Praha.

All of my teachers at DLI were originally from Bohemia/Moravia/Slovakia and fled to the US, and every single one of them originally ended up in Chicago to start with. Up until the 1990's there was a Czech newspaper published there.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I hope that says what I meant it to LOL. I try to keep the language up, but there isn't a big Czech population in Central KY.

Don't know if it's still true, but I suspect it is; that Chicago has the second highest Czech population of any city in the world behind Praha.

All of my teachers at DLI were originally from Bohemia/Moravia/Slovakia and fled to the US, and every single one of them originally ended up in Chicago to start with. Up until the 1990's there was a Czech newspaper published there.
Translated perfectly. Thanks!

Heavy CZ influence near here in town of West, TX. Couple old-timers up there still speak the language from what I understand.

Translated perfectly. Thanks!

Heavy CZ influence near here in town of West, TX. Couple old-timers up there still speak the language from what I understand.

The vast majority of Czech linguists (that I served with) ended up settling/retiring in Texas. I seriously thought about moving back to San Angelo when I retired. Didn't work out though.

RFK Jr. killed it (figuratively speaking) on Gutfeld last night. He trashed the current Democrat party pretty hard.

He's right though. I remember when Democrats HATED the government, and now they're full on fascists. WiTF happened?

Reactions: parrott
I don't know who that woman is, but I have an uncontrollable urge to punch her in the face.

And leave the Green Bay Packers out of your political and condescending pep rally. You're not NEARLY good looking enough (a hard ceiling of 5, even in WISCONSIN) to get away with being an 11 on the annoying scale, you stupid c***...

• Haha
Reactions: parrott and blubo
why our country is screwed up…

These are the moms in elementary schools that comes up with the dumb as hell theme days. A gaggle of Ashleys as I like to call them.

“Hey let’s have the kids dress as their favorite food! And then tomorrow can be “Dress as your favorite kite.”

Then their social media walls are posts where they pat themselves on the back for how hard it is to be a mom as they plop a tablet in front of them, another self love post, and then during election season, something about abortion.

Reactions: blubo
I condemn any violence that results in the halting of our democratic processes and the beating of police.

Your fake outrage is exhausting. You couldn’t care less about democratic processes. Your support of an installed candidate proves just that.

And when the person who couldn’t get 1 percent of the vote in the primary, least popular VP of all time, admin who 80 percent of the country think has us headed in the wrong direction, not voted for but installed by the party as your Presidential candidate gets the most “votes” in history here in 17 days you’ll continue to call us all part of the cult for not drinking the kool aid.

Reactions: HymanKaplan

And the family just lets this guy go unchecked but then laughs when he’s away. It’s one of the most ridiculous things I’ve got to witness.

He is simply Trans-Ausie. Just one of hundreds of nationalities. Nationalities are fluid. He probably has not felt comfortable in his body as an American. Being Trans-Ausie allows him to use the pronouns Mate/Matey.

Your fake outrage is exhausting. You couldn’t care less about democratic processes. Your support of an installed candidate proves just that.

And when the person who couldn’t get 1 percent of the vote in the primary, least popular VP of all time, admin who 80 percent of the country think has us headed in the wrong direction, not voted for but installed by the party as your Presidential candidate gets the most “votes” in history here in 17 days you’ll continue to call us all part of the cult for not drinking the kool aid.
It baffles me that people here want to tell him how dumb he is multiple times a week. Are they as crazy as him for going back and forth with him? Some would say they are. He'd dry up and go away if he didn't get the attention he's clearly looking for.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
He will destroy democracy!

He could not destroy democracy in four years, but with another four years, he will destroy democracy!!

To stop him, we must fake a primary and anoint a successor who has never won a primary or a national election, but is the person we believe is best!!

That is how we save democracy from the one who did not destroy democracy, but will if we give him another chance!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT