How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
463320838_8350316045016860_8714436050599128468_n.jpg

Kamala ran as a tough-on-crime prosecutor originally. All the “left wing” stuff came from the 2020 primary when she was trying to find a lane between Bernie and Joe. She wouldn’t’ve held those positions a few months later in the general had she won, let alone years later now that she’s the candidate. I would love her to be “left wing” but she isn’t. Look at her positions on Israel, not even lip service offered to the left.
Oh, yes. We know.

GaC02VIXEAAD2G9

Come to think of it... I have seen a lot of Dems wearing chicken pots on their heads lately.

A chicken in every pot wasn't FDR. It wasn't Hoover either. It didn't even originate in this COUNTRY. 😆

Do you know ANYTHING about history, or do you just read "graphic novels" about it?

(It dates back to 16th century France. King Henry IV)

Last edited:
Now I know how my kids feel when I FaceTimed a piano recital.
Kammer really pissed him off.

We were big fans of his until 2020. His comedy didn't involve politics. It was just fun. When he went raw on trump, I was generally "Who the **** do you think are watching your shows?" It was the Bud Light moment for me before it was a Bud Light moment three years later.

He’s such a tool. He even said last night that he’s a Liberal because his wife told him he had no other choice.

A chicken in every pot wasn't FDR. It wasn't Hoover either. It didn't even originate in this COUNTRY. 😆

Do you know ANYTHING about history, or do you just read "graphic novels" about it?

It was a general reference to that time period of the great depression when FDR was President.... But didn't know the saying originated in 16th century France. Always enjoy learning new things.
The graphic comics comment is not really fitting considering this saying was used by Democrats to make fun of Hoover by saying he had made broken promises to voters.....a "Chicken in every pot and 2 cars in every garage".
Once again...you prove your ignorance to world events and history.

While we are at it...did you know that MAGA is a stolen slogan from Ronald Reagan? Trump is a liar AND a thief.

Trump:

"Sorry to see that Governor Walz isn't here, but don't worry, he'll SAY that he was." 😆 😆
Ha ha.

Last Presidential candidate to miss Al Smith dinner was Walter Mondale in 1984. He lost 49/50 states.

Trump was in top form last night: "I don't give a s--t if this is comedy or not. He was a terrible mayor," added Trump, who clashed with de Blasio when the two were in office. "He did a horrible job. That's not comedy, by the way. That's fact."

Bwa hahaha.

It reminds of every time a lib posts on socials about "let them eat cake" thinking its a loving to support someone, especially kids, doing what they want.

Jmo but the most telling sign kamala and co think the ship is sinking was her going on that fox news interview knowing it wouldn't be edited. That was complete desperation and she gloriously bombed as everyone knew she would.

Her doing that interview gives me the most hope about this election since the results last cycle. No way she does that interview unless internals are awful.

• Haha
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Were the BLM protesters that tore up buildings and beat cops patriots too? In my book... They are also losers.
Then why would you vote for a candidate (Kamala) who publicly promoted bailing out those “losers” who tore up buildings & beat up cops?

Why would you vote for a candidate (Kamala) whose potential VP (Walz) was governor in Minnesota during the BLM riots and all he did was encourage stand-down orders to police…while his cities were looted & businesses ruined including a police precinct in Minneapolis that was under siege and literally set on fire by said “losers”?

You’re either full of shite or…nah, that’s it. You’re full of shite.

Then why would you vote for a candidate (Kamala) who publicly promoted bailing out those “losers” who tore up buildings & beat up cops?

Why would you vote for a candidate (Kamala) whose potential VP (Walz) was governor in Minnesota during the BLM riots and all he did was encourage stand-down orders to police…while his cities were looted & businesses ruined including a police precinct in Minneapolis that was under siege and literally set on fire by said “losers”?

You’re either full of shite or…nah, that’s it. You’re full of shite.
Because neither of those things you are saying are true. They are just right wing talking points and lies.
Harris never promoted bailing out those that had been proven to have committed violent acts. Every person arrested during the BLM riots was not a violent protester and every person arrested was not convicted of committing a crime. That is what the courts are for determining. EVERYONE is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Unlike your clown who sings songs WITH J6th CONVICTS that were actually CONVICTED in a court of law for beating cops and committing violent acts. SEE the difference here?? Your guy promotes convicts...My candidate doesn't.

Not sure how Walz calling out the NATIONAL GUARD is encouraging violent protesters or not backing police.

My God; you don't even realize that you have supported my argument, do you...
How is documenting my reference to a saying used by Dems to make fun of Republicans during the depression era (when FDR was President) supporting your argument? 🤣
No. You made an automatic assumption that I was attributing a quote to FDR. I NEVER said he said that.
Then you went on to act like that reference to "A chicken in every pot" had zero connection at all to the time period when FDR was President.
You were mistaken on all accounts. Now you are twisted like a pretzel trying to cover your piss poor attempt at giving me a history lesson;

But neither one of them SAID that, you nitwit. LOL Which was the entire GD point. 😆 😆 😆

You said Democrats don't treat politicians as cultish heros. I pointed out that FDR was the very definiton of that.

And you tried to make a comparison between MAGA hats and chicken pots as headware. The implication was clear, and absurdly incorrect.

And you said "Dems wearing chicken pots.", when, misguided as the whole argument is, makes even LESS sense. Because if it was being attributed to Hoover, it would have been REPUBLICANS wearing them.

Now kick rocks Corky.

Last edited:
I can’t imagine being someone who hitched my wagons to Kamabla - Obama, Mark Cuban, etc. - and watching that horrifically unfunny prerecorded skit, then watching Trump roast everyone in a hilarious fashion.

Maybe they’re confident enough in the fraud that they know it won’t matter, but they have to be so pissed she’s failing this bad after they pulled the plug on Joe Biden and installed her.

Obviously lefties like the Sam’s, Nightwatch, etc. are too dumb to see it. But surely there are some smart people who put a D next to their name for business reasons (but have enough brain cells to know how dumb most democrats are) who have to be looking for scalps over this fiasco.

Trump and the ground operation just need to keep the foot on the gas. No letting up. Overcome the margin of fraud.

Because neither of those things you are saying are true. They are just right wing talking points and lies.
Harris never promoted bailing out those that had been proven to have committed violent acts. Every person arrested during the BLM riots was not a violent protester and every person arrested was not convicted of committing a crime. That is what the courts are for determining. EVERYONE is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Unlike your clown who sings songs WITH J6th CONVICTS that were actually CONVICTED in a court of law for beating cops and committing violent acts. SEE the difference here?? Your guy promotes convicts...My candidate doesn't.

Not sure how Walz calling out the NATIONAL GUARD is encouraging violent protesters or not backing police.
For starters, undermining the bail system is wrong. A former prosecutor, former DA and current sitting VP, should know better.

Secondly, the bail fund that she blindly promoted wound up letting violent criminals go free who in turn wound up committing more violent crimes. Who she thought it was helping is inconsequential.

She blindly promoted a bail fund that blindly bailed out offenders…some of which happened to be repeat offenders & violent criminals.

But I guess it was all in the name of “social justice” so it was ok???

https://nypost.com/2024/08/21/us-ne...-helped-put-re-offenders-back-on-the-streets/

Im still curious what cuban has to gain from a lib fascist state. Everything he says is completely opposite to the way he conducts himself on the daily.

I know most libs are hypocrites but hes another beast altogether.

Trump has always treated him like a loser. Wrote a hilarious letter offering condolences when one of his TV shows was canceled. So he has a personal vendetta, has a prescription drug company he could undoubtedly enrich himself with if he buddies up to a corrupt democrat, and wants to be head of the SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT