POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too? The J-6 Patriots didn't tear up their house. Did some imbedded feds and other troublemakers break some windows? Sure, some people did some things. A very small handful. Not hundreds of riots and fires and looting. Apples to oranges. J6 was very tame by comparison. Your side was clear...."who says protest must be peaceful." Your side set the rules.
To think how all those unarmed grannies almost took down the mighty USA...

DreadLox Derangement Syndrome ®
You said it, not I.

GZ_olmzXQAAt8Hf

Texas Department of Public Safety (aka "State Troopers"). "Doing the jobs Washington won't".

Texas Department of Public Safety troopers working through Gov. Greg Abbott’s border security mission, Operation Lone Star, continue to arrest “special interest aliens,” primarily men from countries of foreign concern. That includes Iran, a U.S. State Department designated State Sponsor of Terrorism.

Texas DPS first sounded the alarm about increasing arrests of SIAs last month, The Center Square first reported.
In the past week, DPS troopers have arrested dozens of SIAs, Texas DPS Lt. Chris Olivarez said in a series of social media posts.

SIAs are noncitizens who, based “on an analysis of travel patterns,” are “known or evaluated to possibly have a nexus to terrorism” who “potentially poses a national security risk to the United States,” the U.S. Department of Homeland Security explains. Having an SIA designation does not necessarily mean the individual is a terrorist, but their travel pattern “indicates a possible nexus to nefarious activity (including terrorism) and, at a minimum, provides indicators that necessitate heightened screening and further investigation,” DHS says.

I said when she was nominated that Trump would win. Go check my post history if you want. Trump is going to win. Doesn’t mean we can’t point out that standing on stage for 39 minutes listening to music is insanely stupid and awkward.
I still can’t believe you libs are trying to make something out of Trump and the music. Makes him seem more relatable to the people if you ask me. He can ad lib and speak to people as if he were a neighbor. You are clinging to this one night hoping it will bring Trump down when in essence it probably really helped him.

He's gonna sit here and post about it, post links to substantiate his delusion.

There's gonna be a serious epidemic of mental illness when/if Trump wins. But it's sadly the only cure for TDS: when the. narrative fails to stick, when reality hits them in the face they were so wrong. They;ve always been wrong.

If you find yourself agreeing with him and these other lunatics in the thread, you are in desperate need of some serious and thorough introspection. FOr your own sake and those around you, it's imperative.
TDS cuts both ways. D can also stand for delusion. It’s clear many if not all of the supporters he has left are completely delusional. Or slept through 2020. Must be nice

I still can’t believe you libs are trying to make something out of Trump and the music. Makes him seem more relatable to the people if you ask me. He can ad lib and speak to people as if he were a neighbor. You are clinging to this one night hoping it will bring Trump down when in essence it probably really helped him.
They're really grasping at straws. These clowns are basically parroting Harry Sisson these days.

Christians especially evangelicals who stay home have departed from the faith
Is this a serious post? Are you saying Christians will answer to God for not voting in an American election? You think God cares who the President of the United States is? God is not a Democrat or a Republican and he sure is not a Trump or Kamala fanatic. God is more than likely sitting on His throne laughing at all of us.

I have talked to Evangelicals and Catholics who are sitting this election out. Here are their reasons. They refuse to ever vote for a Democrat. NADA, none. But they are turned off by Trump's acceptance of abortion and attacks on states that passed heart beat bills. Melania's book probably cost Trump thousands of Evangelical and Catholic votes. They are really turned off by his position on transgenderism. He recently said he was against a minor trans surgery without the consent of a parent. Christians are not in favor of any trans surgery on a minor. Without or without a parent. They see it as an adult decision to make and not a parent who wants to change their son into a girl.

Trump has been lecturing for over a year that he “has all the votes he needs” and Conservative Christians both Evangelical and Catholic were more than sufficiently replaced by his new voters, Julio’s and Jamal’s. Many Christians are more than willing to sit this one out and many of the ones voting are not enthusiastic.

Trump has a religious following that will vote for him no matter what. He says he has enough Black and Hispanic votes to win. So why would you care if they sit it out. Trump has this won.

I suspect that. statistically, you'd be right.

Abortions from left leaning moms likely VASTLY outweigh right leaning moms.

So... maybe... the Right should support abortion? J/K.
The statistics do in fact bear it out. It is not wealthy white conservative women that get abortions. I am serious when I say that I have no idea (politically) why the Right opposes abortion. Planned Parenthoods founder did so to assist in removing the "undesirables" from the population. Its founder said, “the most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective.” We understand what she means. Future Democrats.

Reactions: blubo and vhcat70
The statistics do in fact bear it out. It is not wealthy white conservative women that get abortions. I am serious when I say that I have no idea (politically) why the Right opposes abortion. Planned Parenthoods founder did so to assist in removing the "undesirables" from the population. Its founder said, “the most urgent problem today is how to limit and discourage the over-fertility of the mentally and physically defective.” We understand what she means. Future Democrats.

Maybe republicans just oppose murdering children even if they’re democrats.

Welp, RCP today has now flipped Whiskey to Trump, putting him by their count at 312 EV's. Now we're getting somewhere. I think it's due to all the rinos & neocons, but 5000 doesn't want them & would rather lose.

The event was paused due to a medical emergency in the crowd….thats why the music was playing. What else were they supposed to do while that person was being treated?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT