POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It isn't "his own." It is the peoples. Not the POS politicians who worship at the Statist altar. They had every right and OBLIGATION to be there and make their views known to those whose salary they pay. Eff you and the rest of the statist who believe otherwise. You simply prove the correctness of their protest. You are a coward who gladly places their boot on your throat. Not those patriots.
These people worship career politicians and the intel agencies. It's insane how they view themselves as rebels somehow. Useful idiots.

It isn't "his own." It is the peoples. Not the POS politicians who worship at the Statist altar. They had every right and OBLIGATION to be there and make their views known to those whose salary they pay. Eff you and the rest of the statist who believe otherwise. You simply prove the correctness of their protest. You are a coward who gladly places their boot on your throat. Not those patriots.
Patriots my ass. I'm so sick of you phoney sore loser babies claiming to be patriots.
Patriots fight for democracy not against it.
And it is Trump's Capitol. It's your Capitol. It's also MY GDamn Capitol too clown.
And I never again want to see people attacking it and beating the sh** out of the Cops defending it from your Clown Cult.
There are state and federal courts to appeal election decisions in. It's not your GD right to tear the F out out our Capitol just because you lost the election.
You're a loser. Not a patriot.

Patriots my ass. I'm so sick of you phoney sore loser babies claiming to be patriots.
And it is Trump's Capitol. It's your Capitol. It's also MY GDamn Capitol too clown.
And I never again want to see people attacking it and beating the sh** out of the Cops defending it from your Clown Cult.
There are state and federal courts to appeal election decisions in. It's not your GD right to tear the F out out our Capitol just because you lost the election.
Bless your heart. Did I make you cry?

All of this was unthinkable not that long ago...

GaF9C-6W4AAsL01

Neither I nor anyone I’ve ever talked to wants equal outcomes. Being a doctor isn’t the same work as McDonald’s. The equal opportunity you cite is what I want. If you think Donald J Trump and a random guy from Detroit had equal opportunities you’re delusional.
Ah, good old doctors...

GaDNjZrXgAExATf

Well. Finally a sports team made up of Girls in Man-Face decides to show that pretending to be a man...makes you a man. The results are about what you'd expect.

Were the BLM protesters that tore up buildings and beat cops patriots too? In my book... They are also losers.
Too? The J-6 Patriots didn't tear up their house. Did some imbedded feds and other troublemakers break some windows? Sure, some people did some things. A very small handful. Not hundreds of riots and fires and looting. Apples to oranges. J6 was very tame by comparison. Your side was clear...."who says protest must be peaceful." Your side set the rules.

Neither I nor anyone I’ve ever talked to wants equal outcomes. Being a doctor isn’t the same work as McDonald’s. The equal opportunity you cite is what I want. If you think Donald J Trump and a random guy from Detroit had equal opportunities you’re delusional.

You are confusing opportunities w/ circumstances. I wouldn't expect you to understand so I will just leave it be.

The capital needs to be replaced it’s already gone

Too? The J-6 Patriots didn't tear up their house. Did some imbedded feds and other troublemakers break some windows? Sure, some people did some things. A very small handful. Not hundreds of riots and fires and looting. Apples to oranges. J6 was very tame by comparison. Your side was clear...."who says protest must be peaceful." Your side set the rules.
J6 was a larp. Nobody had any weapons that was their first mistake. Nobody died except an unarmed woman killed by the government

These people worship career politicians and the intel agencies. It's insane how they view themselves as rebels somehow. Useful idiots.
When you redefine language you redefine the meaning of "rebels" or who is in fact "the man." The have gone from raging against the machine to raging FOR the machine. Becoming "the man."

You are completely delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
J6 was a larp. Nobody had any weapons that was their first mistake. Nobody died except an unarmed woman killed by the government
I disagree that it was a mistake. They never intended to be there to shoot a gun at anyone. They were protesting peacefully and patriotically and a few in the throng were there to cause trouble and to promote a narrative that the left was concocting. Having NO weapons proves that it was a peaceful protest that never intended to overthrow anything.

I disagree that it was a mistake. They never intended to be there to shoot a gun at anyone. They were protesting peacefully and patriotically and a few in the throng were there to cause trouble and to promote a narrative that the left was concocting. Having NO weapons proves that it was a peaceful protest that never intended to overthrow anything.
Yeah well that’s the problem that’s why we have the government we have. They don’t fear the people anymore. Peace protest accomplishes nothing because they were still vilified as if they weren’t

Whatcha gonna do about it , tough guy?

Reactions: 55wildcat
Well. Finally a sports team made up of Girls in Man-Face decides to show that pretending to be a man...makes you a man. The results are about what you'd expect.

Well obviously lmao there is no such thing as trans. Sports is like < 1 percent of the issue

They claim this is grassroots and it's bullshit as we see with the ACT Blue stuff. Odd how corporate media has no desire to cover that story of fraudalent donors to get around campaign laws.
Good thing Mitch is stepping to the counter this in some states. Where is MAGA doing anything?

Whatcha gonna do about it , tough guy?

He's gonna sit here and post about it, post links to substantiate his delusion.

There's gonna be a serious epidemic of mental illness when/if Trump wins. But it's sadly the only cure for TDS: when the. narrative fails to stick, when reality hits them in the face they were so wrong. They;ve always been wrong.

If you find yourself agreeing with him and these other lunatics in the thread, you are in desperate need of some serious and thorough introspection. FOr your own sake and those around you, it's imperative.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT