Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Fox News "fair politically?"
I think so.

GaDJIaWWcAAbwI5

If these numbers were factual and or abnormal from other election cycles Kamala would be winning in a landslide. This claim appears to have originated from this guy Barna who is some sort of Christain "sociologist," not a pollster. I would like to see the numbers and or polling for this if it exists.

I think this is the relevant article.

"Christian churchgoing voters have historically supported the more conservative major-party candidate in a presidential race and appear poised to do so again this election cycle—albeit with fewer of them casting a ballot than in the most recent presidential race."

Now's not the time for people to take offense because you're part of a target group and you plan to vote. It's time to mobilize and help anybody who it may apply to. I've heard Trump appeal to Christians during his rallies and I want them all voting for him! Too big to rig! With that, I'm done with this.

104 Million People of Faith—Including 32 Million Christian Regular Churchgoers—Projected to Abstain from Voting in November

Like always, those who were voting for her loved the Fox interview. Those that hate her thinks it was a disaster. Those who still have not decided are beyond help.

She did the interview because she is losing in key states. Can the RNC minimize the cheat is the #1 concern for Trump. If Rona was still in charge I would be very worried right now.

12 of the top 13 states who depend most on federal $$$ handouts are Trump Red States.
That is a fact.
9 of the top 10 states who have the highest share of their state budget provided by the federal government are red states.
That is a fact.
Luckily for them the hard working Blue Cities in Blue States provide them with federal handout tax $$$ in order to meet the needs of those needy red state Republican populations.

Red, republican states also shouldered biggest load regarding forced migration.

@DreadLox : You DARE wonder why Gov Abbott brought attention to the crisis by busing the SOBs the hell outta here? We're sick and GD tired of it all.

LOL as they LITERALLY try to lock him up. You Dems have the IQ of a worm and are a hoot!

Can anyone show me where Trump said he’d lock up those who disagree with him? I know he’s threatened to lock up Hillary and all but that was for, you know, breaking the law. When has he said he would jail people for wrong think? Pretty sure the Dems have threatened that repeatedly.

Kamala doesn't have the connections that Biden had and the big dogs dont seem to care that much if she wins and some I'm sure want her to lose. I don't see cheating being a big enough issue to turn it and I don't see a big cheating operation put into motion. She sure could never spearhead it.

Trump with over 300 electoral votes.

Last edited:
Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Can anyone show me where Trump said he’d lock up those who disagree with him? I know he’s threatened to lock up Hillary and all but that was for, you know, breaking the law. When has he said he would jail people for wrong think? Pretty sure the Dems have threatened that repeatedly.

It's one of the biggest lies they keep pushing. Sadly, some are believing it.

I think this is the relevant article.

"Christian churchgoing voters have historically supported the more conservative major-party candidate in a presidential race and appear poised to do so again this election cycle—albeit with fewer of them casting a ballot than in the most recent presidential race."

Now's not the time for people to take offense because you're part of a target group and you plan to vote. It's time to mobilize and help anybody who it may apply to. I've heard Trump appeal to Christians during his rallies and I want them all voting for him! Too big to rig! With that, I'm done with this.

104 Million People of Faith—Including 32 Million Christian Regular Churchgoers—Projected to Abstain from Voting in November

Not sure I buy those numbers. That’s almost 1/3 of the American population. About 160 million “supposedly” voted in the 2020 election. How many registered voters are there in America once you subtract the under 18 crowd and legal non-citizens?

And it was pre-recorded too right? I’m not watching. Her voice makes me gag like I opened a can of surstromming.
Yet , miraculously, in swing state cities Dems are spending a few hundred million going block to block ginning up ballots to try and steal another one. Voting with ID in person or a solid absentee ballot that is verified only way to make it fair.

Talked with my son tonight. He lives in a suburb of Detroit ( Chesterfield).
Said he sees a 15 -1 advantage of Trump signs over Kackles signs. Many small businesses have Trump flags out front.
However, said today a new TV add started airing, claiming anyone can go to a Michigan sponsored website and view which candidate registered voters actually voted for.
Obviously this is a scare tactic by the democrats.
In addition, he mentioned that the city of Detroit is claiming they have over 40% of requested mail in ballots already returned.
He emphasized Detroit is a sh!t hole and everyone knows the Cheating is rampant.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT