POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think FCPS still does "busing", in the 70's sense of the word. Because it was a disaster for all concerned.

Honestly, KY school districts could save a ton of money, if they just cut out school transportation completely. It's not legally required.

Facebook post I saw asking opinions about Amendment 2 basically shows the following:

1. Teachers will vote no.
2. Rural folks seem to think it will hurt public schools.
3. Several people feel like a new direction should be attempted. Considering KY ranks anywhere from 35th to 44th in national rankings.

Point 3 will decide my vote.

Facebook post I saw asking opinions about Amendment 2 basically shows the following:

3. Several people feel like a new direction should be attempted. Considering KY ranks anywhere from 35th to 44th in national rankings.

VHcat is voting Yes for Kamala

Damn. Should have started shooting sooner.

GZ47sPeXkAA0Mpq

I assume it will fail because teachers gave us Andy and people always get confused on amendments. Never mind literally 33 other states have school choice, let’s keep doing the same shit and make sure a parent must be locked into no choice while the powers to be can send their kids to the schools they want.

How does it make any sense that these “pro choice” women are all about a choice for abortion but the same ones are against choice to go to a school that doesn’t enslave you into a shit school.

Reactions: mailman85
You could pick a random person in your neighborhood and they'd be just as qualifed to lead the country. Liberal Kamala voters are the lowest form of human life.

The key takeaway from this is the last sentence. And it is a fact.

"When Kamala Harris is involved, failure, incompetence, and negligence isn’t just expected; it’s guaranteed."

Sooo, I forced myself to stomach a segment of Morning Joe this morning. I find it’s a good way to see where the libs’ heads are at from time to time. Today there was a blatantly noticeable change of drivel away from the 24/7 Trump bashing, and instead 15 straight minutes of various guest political analysts rattling off everything they think Kamala isn’t doing quite right, or what they think she should be saying and doing at this juncture. Hmm…

Then this evening I hear Kamala has suddenly agreed to an interview on Fox News. Hmmmmmmm….

Sure seems like Team Kamala is feeling some desperation creep in. No way in hell she would take an interview on Fox News at this juncture if her camp felt she was in good shape in the states where it matters. This, along with the entirety of the liberal press trying to guide her on everything they think she should say and do, tells me her presidential bid is tanking with every passing day.

L

which is why I don’t understand how the race could be remotely close according to polls. Is America this stupid?
Yes.

The media runs the election and a great deal of our society are too effing lazy to do real research to understand the facts. It’s too easy to listen to the pundits spout off. They are like celebrities to them. A true enemy of free America.

Throw in Hollywood and mega stars like Taylor Swift and her ilk and the influence is everywhere. The left has the bully pulpit. Always will.

It takes actual will, determination and most of all….common sense to figure out who is or isn’t right for the position. Its getting harder and harder to overcome the lazy electorate.

These next three weeks are going to be an all out assault on state voting laws, along with having another go at killing Trump. There is absolutely no way of knowing what they'll do, because there is nothing they will not stoop to. There is no moral bar that is beneath them. Just you watch, the DNC lawyers will be dropping out of C-17's in NC, NV, MI, PA, AZ, VA, GA, and WI
So says the election deniers, fake electors, J6 choir, 62 court cases, Riot Club.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT