• NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barnes latest prediction

National Vote

Trump 50%

Harris. 48%

These next three weeks are going to be an all out assault on state voting laws, along with having another go at killing Trump. There is absolutely no way of knowing what they'll do, because there is nothing they will not stoop to. There is no moral bar that is beneath them. Just you watch, the DNC lawyers will be dropping out of C-17's in NC, NV, MI, PA, AZ, VA, GA, and WI

Reactions: exemjr and SDC888
Oh man... If the Indigo Girls were elected President? LOL

Birkenstocks, armpit hair, and patchouli as far as the eye can see.

The POTUS limo, squeezed into a Cooper Mini...

They'll save a lot on the water bill though...

4 years of THAT, and you're definitely looking at a complete tear out of the WH. All the way down to the studs. I doubt ServPro would even go near it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: augustaky1
Hell, it’s going to be pre-recorded.

Brett Baier loves him Kamala. So does Vh.

That guy brings nothing of value here. Just a waste of leftist pollution. Trying to sow division. It’s not working. The mind of a narcissist
I take that as a NO on KY Amendment 2.

Oh man... If the Indigo Girls were elected President? LOL

Birkenstocks, armpit hair, and patchouli as far as the eye can see.

The POTUS limo, squeezed into a Cooper Mini...

They'll save a lot on the water bill though...

4 years of THAT, and you're definitely looking at a complete tear out of the WH. All the way down to the studs. I doubt ServPro would even go near it.
Still kills me to this day.

Why would anyone be against KY Amendment 2?
Ask all the school supers lined up against it. Ask Dandy. Ask the DA supposed Trump supporters who wind up voting against it. Hard to believe Trump will get over 60% again in KY & this thing loses - imo. But that's how DA some Trump voters are. Seriously, I think its best hope are black JCPS parents that are fed up.

You can't be a true baseball fan, AND a Dodger fan. It's very similar to the Cubs.

This shouldn't even need an explanation.
And that's why I'm going with the Indians.

Cleveland Indians Chief Wahoo Logo Type MLB Cleveland Indians Die-cut  MAGNET | eBay

If KY 2 goes down, Trump voters will not be the primary reason. And the vast majority of voters on both sides are stupid. Let's see what the pluralities are, by political party registration. I'm pretty sure I know about how it will read.

If KY 2 goes down, Trump voters will not be the primary reason. And the vast majority of voters on both sides are stupid. Let's see what the pluralities are, by political party registration. I'm pretty sure I know about how it will read.
If Trump wins his 65% in KY & this thing gets 49%, who are the 16% who voted Trump & not this? Harris voters? For the record, this TDS/rino/neocon/pick something/anything, is voting for both.

that game was over at 4:00 PM.

Don’t be stupid and walk around downtown Baltimore with your Commanders jerseys on hours later.

You are from the area. You have to know how trashy Baltimore is.
That's how MD/DC/VA is. Why anyone would live there escapes me unless looking for government handouts.

If Trump wins his 65% in KY & this thing gets 49%, who are the 16% who voted Trump & not this? Harris voters? For the record, this TDS/rino/neocon/pick something/anything, is voting for both.

That sixteen percent would be no more at fault than the 100 percent of Harris voters that mindlessly voted in lock-step against it. I just took exception to you holding one set of voters to a different standard than the other. And I like most of your posts, but you do that a LOT. In fact, it's picking up speed, which is fine, but I have the right to call you out on it.

Victim blaming aside, that IS a pretty solid point. You have to be abjectly stupid, OR, have a supreme confidence in your ability to throw, to be walking around Baltimore in that jersey.

Years ago, my wife and I took a trip to NYC with another couple that are Giants fans, and I got all of us tickets to the Packers Giants game up there. They asked if I was going to wear any Packer gear to the Meadowlands, I mean MetLife (I still think of it as the Meadowlands), and I said no, because I'm not f***ing stupid.

Reactions: BigBlueDave
And that's why I'm going with the Indians.

Cleveland Indians Chief Wahoo Logo Type MLB Cleveland Indians Die-cut  MAGNET | eBay
^^^ That's the team I'm pulling for but I think NYY will be too much for them.
In order:
Cleveland, NYM..........................................................NYY..............................an Alien Invasion that will end it all.

I liked Cleveland's chances, until I found out that Bob Feller won't be available.

(really? no response? That was funnier than hell... Ya'll don't deserve me. LOL )

It would be so much easier to fix the public schools.
  1. Require legal status to attend - which would get rid a ton of these foreigners who can't speak the language which impacts the education of American kids.
  2. Push the kids who have severe learning disabilities requiring significantly more time from the teacher to special education classes.
  3. Expel kids who start fights / cheat / continually disrupt classes.
  4. Set up real honors classes again that you have to test well to get in.
Basically, what they did from the 50's through the 90's. Not hard.
5. End busing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT