POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didnt know that Trent Noah wears number 9 because he wants to bring number 9 to UK. How awesome

Embracing the past instead of how quick to the league

@screwduke1 those Kentucky boys can shoot!

God Bless Pope...he brought a lot of people back and I think only he could. Love that group from different eras that showed back up. That is what we have being missing for a long time.

Even Mark Stoops got involved:

MAGA & their ilk is anything but right wing. They're too enamoured with his handouts.
Then don’t vote for him. But stop with the incessant whining about him in post after post. He doesn’t need the support of someone who worships career politicians like Mitch McConnell, whose only contribution has been to his own bank account. Those days are over. Sit the election out.

God Bless Pope...he brought a lot of people back and I think only he could. Love that group from different eras that showed back up. That is what we have being missing for a long time.

Good that he was finally involved, but man our fanbase sucks ass sometimes. There were people booing? Am I hearing that? If so, the basketball first and only fans here really are sht. He's done nothing to hurt this school and program, and done a sht ton of good for it, and our fans haven't seen the like of it, yet the idiots boo at BBM.... that's why we'll never have a better coach. We can't even support this one

Reactions: Lost In FL
Then don’t vote for him. But stop with the incessant whining about him in post after post. He doesn’t need the support of someone who worships career politicians like Mitch McConnell, whose only contribution has been to his own bank account. Those days are over. Sit the election out.
Don't tell me who or not to vote for, JA.

Why stop whining when both parties spend out of control:

"There was once a political party that offered, at least, some performative objections to profligate spending and, on rare occasions, even slightly bent the doomsday trajectory. Today, the Republican Party doesn't even pretend to want to cut spending."

Why would the DOJ keep the commonwealth of Virginia from enforcing its election laws?? Hmmm…..

Plenty of people should know by now just how corrupt the DOJ and a very large part of this govt is and has been. The only way they don't see it is they just can't handle it or they only care when it hurts them directly. This is a rogue govt that would file a suit against a member state in good standing that us enforcing election laws for the benefit of the state representation AND defending the constitution of the country. It is clearly a govt that is against the constitution, against the people, and against the states upon which it is dependent, not the other way around.

Good that he was finally involved, but man our fanbase sucks ass sometimes. There were people booing? Am I hearing that? If so, the basketball first and only fans here really are sht. He's done nothing to hurt this school and program, and done a sht ton of good for it, and our fans haven't seen the like of it, yet the idiots boo at BBM.... that's why we'll never have a better coach. We can't even support this one
I choose to believe they were saying Stooooops...

As much as Cal drove me crazy especially the past 5 or 6 years...I hope one day after he retires Coach Pope (assuming he's still here obviously) brings Cal back for some kind of moment like that. Would be good for the fan base and Cal as well. Cal did a lot of great things here and it shouldn't be forgotten...just a shame with how it ended though.

i wish they would’ve introduced all those old guys

Don't tell me who or not to vote for, JA.

Why stop whining when both parties spend out of control:

"There was once a political party that offered, at least, some performative objections to profligate spending and, on rare occasions, even slightly bent the doomsday trajectory. Today, the Republican Party doesn't even pretend to want to cut spending."

When exactly was this Republican frugality? Cause it sure as hell hasn’t been in my adult years. The only Republican i can think of currently who is anti big spending is Rand Paul. Who you hate. Why? Because he doesn’t suckle at the Turtles teat.

If there were boos i didn’t hear them on TV. There are always a few knuckleheads in the crowd. Tonight was a great moment of forgiveness and optimism for the future. Maybe we can have a night like that with Cal someday. Popes got it right. It’s all of our team again.

• Love
Reactions: exemjr and Girthang
I thought it was a parody but then Sean Davis pointed out it’s from a Super PAC.

The guy who made it lets his son wears dresses too.

GZk5QHgXwAkhtlM

"How do you do, fellow straight men?"
Well, that one dude looks like he eats a ton of carbs, and not carburetors for breakfast. Maybe he should switch to carburetors

• Haha
Reactions: exemjr and Girthang
We don’t know that any votes are being counted period other than blind faith. Just another reason I wouldn’t participate unless you’re gonna use pen and paper don’t even bother

You don't know if your food has sht in it Do you still eat?
You don't know if your car is going to stop. Do you still use your brakes?
You don't know if you'll wake up tomorrow. Do you still plan to do something, or do you quit your job because you just don't know for sure?
You don't know if the world will end tomorrow or next week. Do you still buy groceries? Are you putting your house on the market tonight? Do you have a retirement account?

What you will say is how we already know you're a troll.

Reactions: Lost In FL
It's too bad NY is so dominated by NYC, because the rest of the state, outside of places like Albany and Rochester, are pretty mixed. I'd even say this could be a red state if not for NYC. But I guess you can make that case for Cali and Illinois in regards to their cities.

Same goes for Wisconsin and Michigan. Pennsylvania and AZ. It has to do with big cities run by Democrats and controlled by constsnt fear. It totally fks with people's heads. The constant buzzing of the hive is deafening to all else when they are only listening to one source/authority instead of reasoning through what they can see with their own two eyes.

Tons of Chicken Littles getting the rest of the flock, even the ones normally reasonable, to flee for the safety of the coop when there's actually not a threat. What's worse is they sometimes run INTO the threat together, because they're too hysterical (TDS) to realize WHERE the REAL threat IS.

Wall Street Journal: Battle for Swing States Is Tied, Trump Has Edge on Top Issues, WSJ Poll Shows.

Begin boycott of WSJ by various leftoids in 3.... 2.... 1.....
RCP now has Trump with 302 EC votes. The more the thinking public sees and learns about Kamalathehoe, the more they want Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT