How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New data we got that I can share…

Among first time early/absentee ballot requests…

GOP +18,000 in WI
That would be massive. I had kind of
written it off. He really needs WI or MI. He might get both and i didn’t think either was very likely a few months ago.

I thought it was a parody but then Sean Davis pointed out it’s from a Super PAC.

The guy who made it lets his son wears dresses too.

GZk5QHgXwAkhtlM

"How do you do, fellow straight men?"
No doubt, all of them are gay.

Based on the current state of the nation, economically and otherwise, especially when we can compare it to the other candidate’s (Trump) prior performance, this should be a landslide of nearly Reagan-Mondale proportions.

But we have an unbalanced political landscape in so many ways. Social media, MSM , etc.

So we shall see.

He didn't beat Trump because MAGA rejected him for Trump. Not hard. And he doesn't want to be tied to Trump's chaos. He's too effective for that.
Right, so he wasn't going to beat Trump. Just admit it.
He should have waited 4 years, but he obviously had someone stroking his ego in his ear and telling him that he could outTrump Trump.
He's a great Governor and leader, but he is not a good politician. He comes across as kind of awkward in public. Hell, if he would have simply waited, he might have been offered the VP slot which would made it much easier for him in 2028. Now I think he has screwed the pooch. He should have put his ego aside and bided his time.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
written it off. He really needs WI or MI. He might get both and i didn’t think either was very likely a few months ago.
Not sure I would put to much faith in the meaning of earlier or absentee ballot numbers. The right has a finite number of votes. Whether they come early or on election day doesn't really matter. The other side doesn't seem to have a finite number of voters ballots, and it does us no good if they know the number of ballots they need to beat us early. Counting them all on election day and it makes it much harder for them.

They didn't reject him. He wasn't going to beat Trump, and it wasn't his time, regardless. However, don't discount him in Trump's cabinet in some fashion.
I can't imagine such a thing. Ron DeSantis is the Governor of the 3rd largest state. He is a proven chief executive and has our state on solid financial ground with billions in reserve. He is the most effective administrator in America. This is not the type of people Donald Trump puts in his cabinet.

I am thankful we have him for two more years as he has proven to be an outstanding leader during his time as Governor. Florida has the most conservative government in America. Trump's GOP is MAGA and MAGA hates DeSantis. Donald Trump has few nice words to say about Governor DeSantis or his family. He recently attacked DeSantis over Florida's abortion laws.

I would like to see the Governor go into the private sector once his term is up and build a future for his young family. He has given enough to the government. He will probably always be the best Florida governor of my life but he is much too conservative to be President of The United States. Not in this age, maybe a decade ago. There are not that many conservatives today. Ron DeSantis would be better off staying in Florida and raising his family here.

Reactions: UKBrassowTipIN
That is how you get shot or at the very least an ass kicking where i’m from. You don’t in any way shape or form have the right to hold someone’s door like that without expecting a physical reaction.
That guy is everything that’s wrong with road bikers . And I’m one, sometimes, by the way.

Amazing the 20 year old was more composed and mature than the 50-60 year old.

Reactions: warrior-cat
That may be the case if Trump wins (although a Vance-DeSantis primary race would be hard to call IMO). If Harris wins, she would be the Dem nominee in 28. And would Trump possibly run again at age 82? I can't see it, but on the other hand, if he wants to run again would he have the support?
I doubt Governor DeSantis is going to run for President again, especially if Trump / Vance win and it looks like it is Trump's to lose. Trump is in total control of the GOP / MAGA and he dislikes DeSantis. He will put all of his support against Governor DeSantis and MAGA will make sure he does not get the nomination. So why go through that?

I would like to see the Governor go into the private sector after his term is up. His family is young and there is no better place to raise them than here.

I doubt Governor DeSantis is going to run for President again, especially if Trump / Vance win and it looks like it is Trump's to lose. Trump is in total control of the GOP / MAGA and he dislikes DeSantis. He will put all of his support against Governor DeSantis and MAGA will make sure he does not get the nomination. So why go through that?

I would like to see the Governor go into the private sector after his term is up. His family is young and there is no better place to raise them than here.
As long as the economy gets better after Trump wins and there are no major blockages from the left to destroy the country, Vance would probably run.

I don’t think necessarily Trump dislikes DeSantis. Rightly or wrongly he felt betrayed by DeSantis running for the nomination. I think that’s wrong myself. If you’re the best candidate, welcome all comers. As to DeSantis, he ran a bad campaign, or rather he allowed DC lifers to run his campaign. The right is as done with those people as they are liberals. And lastly, maybe DeSantis is just better in the governor role. He never seemed comfortable during the primaries. The next candidate from the right i hope is Vivek. He holds many of the Trump views. but is much smarter and more controlled. I would have supported him over Trump this time if i didn’t have the devilish hope that Trump will burn DC to the ground.

I don’t think necessarily Trump dislikes DeSantis. Rightly or wrongly he felt betrayed by DeSantis running for the nomination. I think that’s wrong myself. If you’re the best candidate, welcome all comers. As to DeSantis, he ran a bad campaign, or rather he allowed DC lifers to run his campaign. The right is as done with those people as they are liberals. And lastly, maybe DeSantis is just better in the governor role. He never seemed comfortable during the primaries. The next candidate from the right i hope is Vivek. He holds many of the Trump views. but is much smarter and more controlled. I would have supported him over Trump this time if i didn’t have the devilish hope that Trump will burn DC to the ground.
And how is Trump gonna unilaterally do that even if he wanted to? There’s one of him and how many people working for the fed I don’t even know

Not sure I would put to much faith in the meaning of earlier or absentee ballot numbers. The right has a finite number of votes. Whether they come early or on election day doesn't really matter. The other side doesn't seem to have a finite number of voters ballots, and it does us no good if they know the number of ballots they need to beat us early. Counting them all on election day and it makes it much harder for them.
Not accurate in the slightest.

rs_560x415-130813113256-1024.Rodeo.ObamaMask.mh.081213.jpg

...the Missouri State Fair has released a statement apologizing and calling the "unconscionable stunt" "unacceptable" and "not in keeping with the Fair's standards."

The statement continues, "The Missouri State Fair Commission unanimously approved a motion ratifying the action already taken by the Fair Director to permanently ban this rodeo clown from ever participating or performing at the Missouri State Fair again."
State Fair officials also say they are reviewing their contract with the Missouri Rodeo Cowboys Association, who ran the event, and will now require future performers partake in sensitivity training.
For their part, the Rodeo Cowboys Association has "extend[ed] a sincere apology for the inappropriate act" and said they "do not condone nor approve of this sort of activity."

Pretty wild how this started happening as soon as Obama took office.

I voted for him. Sorry guys. Never again.

But I was that sour on Bush/Cheney.

Reactions: exemjr and SDC888
Indian immigrants are one of the best off immigrant groups economically. They're consistently in the top few wealthiest ethnicities at time of immigration to the US. As several have already pointed out, crossing oceans takes money. Most of those who can make it are not the poor and destitute of their society.
True. There are, of course exceptions. Heh.

GZUQxsKWsAAzQpq

Hell, if Harris keeps doing interviews then California and New York might be a possibility. I kid of course.

Reactions: SDC888
On another note, this is the first time in years i actually want to watch big blue madness. Calipari is probably voting for Kamabla.

Can't wait for it. I'll probably have to DVR it, heading to the gym now. But I'm grabbing some bourbon and gonna take it all in.

Hell, if Harris keeps doing interviews then California and New York might be a possibility. I kid of course.

It's too bad NY is so dominated by NYC, because the rest of the state, outside of places like Albany and Rochester, are pretty mixed. I'd even say this could be a red state if not for NYC. But I guess you can make that case for Cali and Illinois in regards to their cities.

Reactions: UK82
It's too bad NY is so dominated by NYC, because the rest of the state, outside of places like Albany and Rochester, are pretty mixed. I'd even say this could be a red state if not for NYC. But I guess you can make that case for Cali and Illinois in regards to their cities.
I'd add Colorado to that with Denver. Too many Cali's have polluted that state now. It's sad.

Same with the states of Washington and Oregon. Portland and Seattle dominate due to the population. Was it last year that eastern Oregon was trying to be annexed by Idaho? Didn't go far but the thought was there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT