POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You’ve convinced me. I’m now ready to vote for globalism and to give the government total control over our lives and thank it for destroying our culture by importing the third world.

Thank you, government!
Again it’s delusional to think your vote counts for anything at the federal level how else do you think it’s gotten to this point

Your dream is that you'd have relations with a biological woman who transitioned. Just fess up.
sorry but you’re wrong. I’m a born again Christian but Trump was dead to me in 2020 and I’m far from the only one who feels that way. But again it doesn’t matter we lose either way I haven’t lost a minutes sleep about who’s gonna sit on the iron throne because I know what’s coming is what’s coming regardless

It’s laughable to think there’s a political solution to the problems we have in this country. Neither side is gonna accept the result of this pageant and who can blame them it’s a total fraud. But they’re both convinced their team has to sit on the iron throne or else

See that’s a false equivalency. Because I don’t like the 2 left wing candidates they allow us to choose from out of a country of 400 million people I’m a leftist? That’s ridiculous. Like all presidential selections both parties are exactly the same... puppets who will do what they’re told or the government will replace them with someone who will. JFK found that out the hard way. You’ve been voting for the lesser of two evils for how long so why are you surprised the government is evil or think you’re gonna have a savior in government
Because real men don't give into evil.
You keep suggesting everyone else just lay down and be a cuck.
Yet you want to fight back when I mention Trump or challenge your facade.
There seems to be a steep incongruency in your psychology.
Like I stated already. You're obvious and you aren't good at this.
You've already exposed yourself.
Infomercial Strand GIF

It’s just mind boggling to me people know what the problems are they know how bad the country has gotten for decades but then it’s we’re gonna vote harder! We just need this one man to solve it! How would that be possible even if someone wanted to do it

Because real men don't give into evil.
You keep suggesting everyone else just lay down and be a cuck.
Yet you want to fight back when I mention Trump or challenge your facade.
There seems to be a steep incongruency in your psychology.
Like I stated already. You're obvious and you aren't good at this.
You've already exposed yourself.
Infomercial Strand GIF
No he’s nothing to me. I couldn’t care less if he died tomorrow. Same with the other prostitute. They’re not my king. I don’t want either of them as the president I don’t want there to be one. Whatever ends the United States fastest is the outcome I would root for we desperately need a divorce

It’s just mind boggling to me people know what the problems are they know how bad the country has gotten for decades but then it’s we’re gonna vote harder! We just need this one man to solve it! How would that be possible even if someone wanted to do it
You've clearly never voted...uh you know, bc there's down ballot statewide measures on there as well

SIAP. Can only hope this is true. In fact I hope to see the day that not one person plays
They may call themselves Christians but their holier -than-thou reasons for not voting is not a good look. They also have to have poor pastors as well who aren’t calling them out.

They may call themselves Christians but their holier -than-thou reasons for not voting is not a good look. They also have to have poor pastors as well who aren’t calling them out.
I can’t imagine a legit Christian wanting to sit on their hands and let the Democrats win; the party who is very hostile toward Christians and has imported a ton of Muslims to the west.

SIAP. Can only hope this is true. In fact I hope to see the day that not one person plays

Sitting this one out just like others before them did before and during the holocaust... congratulations. Now you can go sing your rolling stones tune with the Christianish lyrics and wait for another country to form just like this one did... except there won't be another one that will allow you to speak about your religion to anyone. You can let your neighbors starve, their daughters be raped, and leave those wanting to find God unable to hear His children's voices, all because the country you live in isn't perfect.

If you loved your neighbor as much as you love yourself, you'd want the best possible outcome for them to worship our Creator. If it were up to people like you, this country would NEVER have been founded, because someone had to defend your right to worship as you see fit. You were too selfish to do it for anyone else

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Someone please explain to this person (or new shammyDion troll account) that one vote against the candidate you KNOW wants to destroy the constitutional foundation of this republic, means they have to get 2 votes to overcome that margin. Your vote means something even if you don't have the courage to risk losing an election.
No they don't. They only need to get +1, not 2x, to win the election. If 5k people vote for Trump they need 5k+1 votes to win, not 10k. Math.

Sitting this one out just like others before them did before and during the holocaust... congratulations. Now you can go sing your rolling stones tune with the Christianish lyrics and wait for another country to form just like this one did... except there won't be another one that will allow you to speak about your religion to anyone. You can let your neighbors starve, their daughters be raped, and leave those wanting to find God unable to hear His children's voices, all because the country you live in isn't perfect.

If you loved your neighbor as much as you love yourself, you'd want the best possible outcome for them to worship our Creator. If it were up to people like you, this country would NEVER have been founded, because someone had to defend your right to worship as you see fit. You were too selfish to do it for anyone else
And Karl responds. Priceless 😂

TDS? Trump Delusion Syndrome? yeah you’ve got it sorry. thinking he cares about anyone other than himself is delusional
And this is where you lose the farm. Trump literally took a bullet and showed up in the same place three months later. Trump cares more about America and its citizens than you will ever know. If Trump only cared about himself, he would have thrown up his hands a long time ago. He’s lost money, friends, been endlessly and relentlessly attacked from every single angle for 9 years now. Yet he’s out there literally putting his life at risk every time he steps out in public and hell, not so public too. It’s not “cultish” to see what the man has been put through and support him. I choose to support the candidate who is risking his life for us as opposed to the puppet. And no you aren’t dissuading anyone on here from voting. I’m fully aware of the globalist cabal and the WEF/UN agenda 2030 that has been put into hyper mode at the thought of Trump winning.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: IkeCat and IdaCat
No he’s nothing to me. I couldn’t care less if he died tomorrow. Same with the other prostitute. They’re not my king. I don’t want either of them as the president I don’t want there to be one. Whatever ends the United States fastest is the outcome I would root for we desperately need a divorce
Who would be your ideal candidate? You hate who we have to choose from. Who would be your choice if you had a say in it?

I cannot believe any sane person is voting for the president after 2020. There’s no real election and the president is not really in charge of anything. Just blow it all the frick up. My dream would be that nobody would show up for this pathetic pageant
If you don't vote...you can't bitch about things that happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT