POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes. Every situation has a theoretical best outcome. Which is the position to hold, not just what happens to be at the center of society's scale at any given moment in history. Different people have different priorities, so obviously theoretically perfect politics would just be the competition of those priorities. But those values would still be represented by a coherent worldview and hence have a solid place on the political spectrum, not the center. Neither every leftwing nor every rightwing position are correct, but they're generally going to be much more correct than the centrist compromise between them, as any compromise reached will just be a watered-down version of either position.
But compromise is how we keep a sane, hsppy, unified society. Unfortunately there is no compromise anymore and it’s becoming the downfall of our society.

It knows it's lying. There is ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTION OF THAT NOW. Not even an irreparable IDIOT would say "MAGA is responsible" for the problems in schools. Not ONE.

EVERYTHING about the US education system is run and controlled by Dems. All of the big cities and their public schools that obliterate test scores and literacy, and shoot (no pun intended) violence statistics through the stratosphere are run top to bottom by Democrats of the highest TDS order.

The lying liberal Dems that want to "line up" and "shoot" ".. men that won't vote for Kamala" (like that professor said to his class) wants to wait until they finish making sure their son's surgery is finished, and their electric grid is safe, and there will be a police response when they make that call, and that their tax dollars will pay their "necessary" govt job, and pay for their high school child another abortion so her sexual and lifestyle choices don't affect her choice of future lifestyle... surely want to wait until after their shifts are over to "line em up."
If you were going to paint a picture of a teacher sitting next to you on a plane from Chicago to Louisville for a “Conference on Teachers who teach on location” what would you paint?
Brown hair, hints of gray, 50ish, masked up, reading an article titled “Thinking Independently Together” in The Atlantic magazine. And going through what I assumed to be her speech that was typed and she was making notes on.

I cannot believe any sane person is voting for the president after 2020. There’s no real election and the president is not really in charge of anything. Just blow it all the frick up. My dream would be that nobody would show up for this pathetic pageant

I cannot believe any sane person is voting for the president after 2020. There’s no real election and the president is not really in charge of anything. Just blow it all the frick up. My dream would be that nobody would show up for this pathetic pageant

The only chance you have to blow it all up is to vote for Trump and hope his campaign can minimize the inevitable cheat. Elections will be meaningless if the dems win and give all the illegals citizenship.

And Trump will NOT be controlled by the machine like Biden-Harris.

The only chance you have to blow it all up is to vote for Trump and hope his campaign can minimize the inevitable cheat. Elections will be meaningless if the dems win and give all the illegals citizenship.

And Trump will NOT be controlled by the machine like Biden-Harris.
Yes he will. The stuff that happened in 2002 should have showed you that there is no difference he’s as bad as anyone else or he wouldn’t be allowed to run

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Im not voting for the president because I disagree with having a puppet there who just does the bidding of the deep state, which they all do. We have no seat at the table in Washington it has to go

Reactions: trueblujr2
It's our dysfunctional society. Nobody tells their kids no anymore. Nobody accepts losing an election anymore either.

It is crazy. No one tells kids no, then rather than lose an election fair and square and accept it, they print a bunch of ballots and drop them into the count at 3am after they’ve faked a water pipe break, etc.

Yes he will. The stuff that happened in 2002 should have showed you that there is no difference he’s as bad as anyone else or he wouldn’t be allowed to run

The tried to make sure he wasn't allowed to run, trying first lawfare and then you know the whole giving him pathetic protection so he would be easy to kill.

One difference that destroys your whole theory is the difference between Biden going into office or Trump being re-elected in 2020 is the difference between having a nation with a secure border and sovereignty or not. It's the difference in an extra 10-12 million more of the worst other societies have to offer pouring in to our country. If Harris wins the lawlessness continues.

Last edited:
Most expats I’ve know are pretty common at that point in their career.

Regardless, it’s not the “vacation home in Fiji” bullshit you’re spewing.

And as I noted, it’s an extremely limited portion of the population it applies to. I’m assuming he was speaking to an interest group or something who would care. I certainly don’t.

I know several US Citizens living abroad. One is in Australia. Another in Italy. One is in tbe process of moving. Not sure where. Know of 1 that was in South America and 1 in Israel. None of them have mansions or luxury housing in their current country. Only a couple have the same size residences that they might have in a big city here.

Dude I still sub in a MAGA school. I've worked in both types of schools.
Yes... the drugs, lack of parental involvement and discipline is worse in the urban schools I worked in.
But it is also true that the discipline and lack of respect for teachers has ABSOLUTELY gotten worse the last few years in my MAGA school. The parent's shitty attitude towards educators is being passed on to the kids. The kids have FOX news on in their homes bashing teachers constantly.
That has a direct impact on the kids and how they view teachers and school administrators as authority figures.
Don't kid yourself that it doesn't.
Same goes for how kids see cops today because of all the constant bashing they receive in society.
Our dumbass society is killing itself because of the political extremists on both sides.

Nah, they just see you and immediately know you're a Village Idiot, so they disrespect you.

That, and you're coming in as a substitute teacher. They always get tested by kids. Duh.

Nobody should be foregoing taking the ZERO RISK chance that we might be able to save this country for our children and family, even if we're not around for it. That's just chickensht weaksauce. I'm frkn tired of hearing it. You do the best with what you're given. If they abuse it, that's on them and they will pay for it. But if you just sit on your hands you ARE JUST AS COMPLICIT in the destruction.

Saying you're not gonna vote because it will be stolen anyway is selfish and exactly what the opposition hopes for. You do what is right regardless of whether or not it makes a difference BECAUSE IT IS RIGHT and no other reason.

I listened to this entire clip from Sharyl Attkisson during my lunch hour. It just goes to show the cultural rot that pervades CBS, but numerous examples from other media outlets almost certainly exist and just need someone brave enough and principled enough to tell the story truthfully.

Remember when they hacked her computer, and she woke up to them with her article pulled up and they were deleting the Obama article? She took a video of it she released in 2014.

Sharyl Attkisson releases video of apparent computer hack

Im not voting for the president because I disagree with having a puppet there who just does the bidding of the deep state, which they all do. We have no seat at the table in Washington it has to go

The moderate Colin Kapernick, staging a foolish, silent, and misdirected protest that is the definition of electile erectile dysfunction.

Someone please explain to this person (or new shammyDion troll account) that one vote against the candidate you KNOW wants to destroy the constitutional foundation of this republic, means they have to get 2 votes to overcome that margin. Your vote means something even if you don't have the courage to risk losing an election.

So according to Sleepy Joe there are 40 MILLION power line workers headed to FL to help them get power restored. That can’t be an accurate number. Where are they going to stay??!! 😆

Population of FL is just over 22M.

Why, they'll stay at the beach, just like Joe during any major crisis

The moderate Colin Kapernick, staging a foolish, silent, and misdirected protest that is the definition of electile erectile dysfunction.

Someone please explain to this person (or new shammyDion troll account) that one vote against the candidate you KNOW wants to destroy the constitutional foundation of this republic, means they have to get 2 votes to overcome that margin. Your vote means something even if you don't have the courage to risk losing an election.
Nope nobody’s voting. This is not an election it’s just a pageant. I’m certainly not voting for either of the two prescribed criminal uniparty candidates that the masters put out for us. I’ll write someone in just because I’m not gonna leave it blank

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT