POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I finally see the light! This is all a Clinton plot! She had Beau killed so Biden wouldn't run in 2016. All so she could run and lose and make Trump President. So they could set him up for colluding with Russia and Ukraine. So they could finally impeach that bastard. So Pence would be the horrible 2020 nominee. And ALL of this so Warren could be the 1st female President! GENIUS! 10D chess!
Meanwhile, back in the real world...

GZfohsxX0AQDMd7

Go to a school full of MAGA kids and parents and then go to a school full of single parent kids or kids being raised by their grandparents. Wonder which school has it worse?

Yeah, MAGA is the problem. The movement that had 4 years of power versus the machine that’s had 100 years of it.

People like you will never wake up and it’s sad.
Dude I still sub in a MAGA school. I've worked in both types of schools.
Yes... the drugs, lack of parental involvement and discipline is worse in the urban schools I worked in.
But it is also true that the discipline and lack of respect for teachers has ABSOLUTELY gotten worse the last few years in my MAGA school. The parent's shitty attitude towards educators is being passed on to the kids. The kids have FOX news on in their homes bashing teachers constantly.
That has a direct impact on the kids and how they view teachers and school administrators as authority figures.
Don't kid yourself that it doesn't.
Same goes for how kids see cops today because of all the constant bashing they receive in society.
Our dumbass society is killing itself because of the political extremists on both sides.

Go to a school full of MAGA kids and parents and then go to a school full of single parent kids or kids being raised by their grandparents. Wonder which school has it worse?

Yeah, MAGA is the problem. The movement that had 4 years of power versus the machine that’s had 100 years of it.

People like you will never wake up and it’s sad.

It knows it's lying. There is ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTION OF THAT NOW. Not even an irreparable IDIOT would say "MAGA is responsible" for the problems in schools. Not ONE.

EVERYTHING about the US education system is run and controlled by Dems. All of the big cities and their public schools that obliterate test scores and literacy, and shoot (no pun intended) violence statistics through the stratosphere are run top to bottom by Democrats of the highest TDS order.

The lying liberal Dems that want to "line up" and "shoot" ".. men that won't vote for Kamala" (like that professor said to his class) wants to wait until they finish making sure their son's surgery is finished, and their electric grid is safe, and there will be a police response when they make that call, and that their tax dollars will pay their "necessary" govt job, and pay for their high school child another abortion so her sexual and lifestyle choices don't affect her choice of future lifestyle... surely want to wait until after their shifts are over to "line em up."

Crimes against humanity

It's going to be shocking to a great number of people anyway. Not shocking to anyone who actually looked into this sht.

They KNEW this was going to happen BEFORE they AUTHORIZED them. CONGRESS SAW the listed side effects from the human trials. Even with many of the deaths and more serious side effects fraudulently removed from the study data, they still knew death, miscarriage and stillbirth, sterility, rapid cancer and leukemia, and serious heart conditions like these were possible side effects. And told the world it was safe.

Are you paying attention yet, people?

It wasn't just one person misprinting an insert, or poisoning a bottle of aspirin. There had to be a large number of people purposefully responsible for this

Crimes against humanity

BS. Just more social media fear mongering.
"The incidence of pericarditis and myocarditis in patients exposed to mRNA COVID-19 vaccines was lower than in those who were not vaccinated, especially in adults."

This article falls somewhere in between....which is probably where the truth lies.
"Myocarditis is MORE common after severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 infection than after COVID-19 vaccination, but the risks in younger people and after sequential vaccine doses are less certain."

From your article...
"Claims rose markedly in some of the states most impacted by Hurricane Helene and the Boeing strike although some unimpacted states saw large increases as well,"

Most of this is temporary due to the effects of global warming disasters impacting much of the entire Southeastern United States.

250k jobless claims filed for week ENDING October 5th.. right off the bat, that doesn't include Milton.

So how many other jobs we're really lost because of Helene? I don't think a hurricane, or any other rainy days in the Southest, really moved the needle on 250k people losing their jobs. But I could be wrong.

The number of students is not increasing rapidly but the problems with the ones there have doubled.
More drugs, violence, weapons in schools along with more disrespect from the right wing politicians, MAGA parents, and society has caused huge discipline issues.
The kids are just a reflection of a dysfunctional and disrespectful society.
Jesus......LMAO

Reactions: Girthang
LOL at F8%4Ing Mayorkis. He won't answer why there is a discrepancy in what his office is saying and what the state department is saying in regards to how the Afghanny got here that was going to engage in terror on election day. He told Jackie he would answer that in another setting but he was just SOOOO concerened about NC and Milton that such a question was out of line.

Hopefully they post the interaction with him and Jackie Heinrick. He's SCUM that only cares about staying in power. PERIOD.

Get out of the hills of KY and you may realize this policy would be directed at employees of US multinationals on assignment overseas, and not people with second homes, you dunce.

I don’t think the policy is a big win or very impactful or anything, I just find it amusing how ignorant you are.
"Individual Americans who live abroad do not have to pay taxes on the first $126,500 they earn, while joint filers who are married and meet other requirements can exclude up to $253,000 together"

It's only people who live abroad and make 6 digits. Hardly the common man.

FILTH Mayorkis is in NC.........to talk about misinformation.

They are pushing the line that people are worried about having their land seized if they accept help. That's drama queen stuff. One guy may have posted that on X and they run with it. They 100% want to shut Elon Musk's platform down and will if they win.

This country is done if they win.

GD.

We gotta get rid of this agency.

"An Afghan national accused of plotting an ISIS-inspired Election Day terror attack in the US worked for the CIA in Afghanistan, according to a new report.

Nasir Ahmad Tawhedi, 27, who was nabbed in Oklahoma on Monday over the alleged terror plot, was employed as a security guard for the agency but was not a CIA informant, NBC News reported, citing multiple sources."

There are ZERO public "MAGA schools" in the cities and urban areas. Only an idiot not fit to teach is stupid enough to say differently. Tell us all who makes these rules and sets these standards-

- student disciplinary code of conduct
- how kids can be punished for breaking rules
- curriculum
- history
- math
- science
- health and physical education
- consumer education
- methods of instruction
- performance
- testing
- attire
- food served and allowed

NEA and big city administrators are those setting those "standards" and those are ALL run by liberal Democrats. ALL. Every single one on that list has been set by Democrats and supported by the RINOs that allowed them.

Dems always want to point a finger away from themselves, but REFUSE TO open their eyes to see they're pointing at the mirror.

In the 70s where I grew up. Urban, public school. We got our assets beat if we stepped off of school grounds. Beaten AND suspended for fighting, bullying, or damaging property. Expelled for getting violent with a teacher or school employee. Disciplined and suspended for being rude to them. If we didn't get a C average, we didn't move on to the next grade. We ate our lunches because our parents PAID FOR THE FOOD.

The weird thing is, most people didn't want to break any of the rules. Not just because their PARENTS would ground or beat them as well, if they crossed the line. Matter of FACT- you didn't WANT to go to a private school from a public school because most were Catholic and nuns don't play, but also because you KNEW the rich kids at the private schools were untouchable/ held unaccountable. 50/50 D to RINO ratio of rich dirtbags that, were they at a public school, would get their assets handed to them often enough that they wouldn't even try sht anymore. AND some, including non-Christian, private schools didn't pay their teachers as well, just like today, BUT TODAY they get so much better results out of their students than public schools.

The other area of willing blindness by liberal Dems is the CLEAR EVIDENCE of the difference in standard of PARENTAL CARE that has deteriorated from Democrat standards in PUBLIC education. You're complaining about the PARENTS that the system you worship PRODUCED. The hypocrisy is hard wired in you at this point.

If public education was BETTER the cost of private school wouldn't be so high. Just the economics of the situation. Lower standards, lower results. Lower quality of instruction, lower quality of results. Neglect physical, nutritional, and moral instruction, the results are a neglectful concern among parents and students for themselves and other human beings.

If AWARENESS and TALKING ABOUT BULLYING worked, rather than discipline taught and executed and morals being taught, why is bullying at an all time high?

If GUN-FREE ZONES worked, why are shootings in these same zones so high, and why are they committed by liberals abd Democrat's at much higher proportions?

IF THROWING MONEY at people that aren't working doesn't get them back into the labor force, why would we think throwing money at schools that still function the same is going to better the results?

When Democrats don't ask or answer these questions honestly, how can things ever get better for them? They can't and they won't

... ever

Last edited:
The number of students is not increasing rapidly but the problems with the ones there have doubled. AGREED.
More drugs, violence, weapons in schools along with more disrespect from the right left wing politicians, MAGA lefty parents, and society has caused huge discipline issues.
The kids are just a reflection of a dysfunctional and disrespectful society. AGREED.
Fixed it. As usual you have misdiagnosed the source of the problem. To be fair I agree with some of your post as noted.

I listened to this entire clip from Sharyl Attkisson during my lunch hour. It just goes to show the cultural rot that pervades CBS, but numerous examples from other media outlets almost certainly exist and just need someone brave enough and principled enough to tell the story truthfully.

Yes... the drugs, lack of parental involvement and discipline is worse in the urban schools I worked in.
But it is also true that the discipline and lack of respect for teachers has ABSOLUTELY gotten worse the last few years in my MAGA school. The parent's shitty attitude towards educators is being passed on to the kids. The kids have FOX news on in their homes bashing teachers constantly.
That has a direct impact on the kids and how they view teachers and school administrators as authority figures.
Same goes for how kids see cops today because of all the constant bashing they receive in society.
Our dumbass society is killing itself because of the political extremists on both sides.

Name the MAGA school in Kentucky. We all want to know which school is MAGA. Thanks.

While I'm near the subject, let's talk about govt.

Democrats have had a virtual stranglehold on govt jobs (like teaching at public schools) for 40 years and we see where that has gotten us. Why?

For 90+% of conservatives, a govt job was not the goal during those 40 years. The better money was always found in the private sector and self-employment. Govt jobs were generally for those who wanted to get paid and get by, rather than those who wanted to excel and compete for the best ideas, positions, and compensation. The difference is that to make the money, you had to produce results. Period.

Those conservatives that did go into govt positions outside of the military either became more liberal to survive or (smartly) leveraged their positions into better paying private gigs after they reached certain investment triggers.

That's another reason why the govt gets worse and worse at getting things done, while it balloons in size. Recipe for disaster. But now also, the govt has their hands in the financial sector, media, AND health, which it shouldn't, because there's no containing the graft and influence that goes with it.

Reactions: parrott
DeSantis was impressive in the parts of the presser I watched today. That guy is most experienced at preparing for and responding to disasters.
Was in Florida this week up until yesterday before driving to North Carolina with my family to avoid the hurricane. Several friends stayed to ride it out. DeSantis is a machine. Watched all his press conferences. The state’s prep work & clean up work is ridiculous. He’s a strong leader. Nothing like the Mr Rogers wannabe in Kentucky.

From your article...
"Claims rose markedly in some of the states most impacted by Hurricane Helene and the Boeing strike although some unimpacted states saw large increases as well,"

Most of this is temporary due to the effects of global warming disasters impacting much of the entire Southeastern United States.
Yea, hurricanes are a new thing all right.

Maybe it’s you, not them.

Reactions: Girthang and SDC888
"Individual Americans who live abroad do not have to pay taxes on the first $126,500 they earn, while joint filers who are married and meet other requirements can exclude up to $253,000 together"

It's only people who live abroad and make 6 digits. Hardly the common man.

Most expats I’ve know are pretty common at that point in their career.

Regardless, it’s not the “vacation home in Fiji” bullshit you’re spewing.

And as I noted, it’s an extremely limited portion of the population it applies to. I’m assuming he was speaking to an interest group or something who would care. I certainly don’t.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT