POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mode question...Is AIChatGPT a mod? I got banned for a week a few weeks ago for posting a mean GIF directed at AIChatCPT. The crazy thing is the GIF was never taken down.

• Wow
Reactions: Mdnerd
Why didn't Joe get a bill passed when he had control of both houses the first two years? Oh wait...couldn't do that...he needed to get the numbers up for this election.
Wouldn't've gotten past the filibuster without significant Republican support. Duh.

Mode question...Is AIChatGPT a mod? I got banned for a week a few weeks ago for posting a mean GIF directed at AIChatCPT. The crazy thing is the GIF was never taken down.
There’s an easy workaround with this. Simply declare that you’re trans and then you can do whatever you want.

I have created you a new avatar to use to protect you from any criticism.

966nim.jpg

The claim will most likely be refiled as all they did was say a procedural step was messed up, so the district court didn't have jurisdiction. And it's really screwed up because the fault lies with the Colorado Civil Rights Commission for originally settling without issuing a conclusion as it's required to. So nothing Scardina did. The constitutional questions at hand have yet to be determined and this will just drag out Phillips's time in court even longer. Here's the text.

Anyone who claims to be a journalism purist and backs what routinely occurs with DNC media cannot be taken seriously.

Basic ethics of journalism show so much of this is a no-go. A politician or anyone else should not get the ability to edit something to their liking nor is it a writer’s job to make the subject look good. That’s what PR people do; not journalists.

Of course, these aren’t actual reporters. They’re puppets for the machine.
Did Sarah Palin get to edit out parts of her interview with Charlie Gibson?

Palin's a Mensa candidate compared to this idiotic wench. And they tried to make her look like a dummy.

Looks like Pubs when they don't win an election or don't get more free money than their 750 dollar hurricane welfare check.
That's a 750 dollar loan, that they (tax paying american citizens) have to put up collateral like their property for. That may pay for 3 or 4 nights in a hotel.
Meanwhile tens of thousands go to illegals and hundreds billions go to enforce other nations borders.

But we get it Sammy. You hate Americans just like this illegitimate regime in DC.

Since you believe you speak for some group, who are "We all" & who is "you"? OR is this more of the BS part of BSC?
I played along with the joke because it was a way to poke fun at you both at once. You're pretty insufferable. Not because your opinions differ, you're just always a jerk about it. But after arguing with Dion last night, I realized that no one deserves to have his name lumped in with theirs. You're annoying but he's an actual psychopath or something very close to it. So I offer you a sincere apology, not being snarky at all.

Kinda doubt that was why you were banned. I figure they are still pissed about the Covid thread.

You have also become the latest target of our narc leftist, "but I swear I'm a moderate", fellow posters who show up to ridicule your posts. I have to wonder if at least one of them isn't a mod.

It's reality fool. Buncha red hat Nazis.

Without parental consent dumbass.

Reactions: Marleydogg
Lol... you have always been proven to be a f'ing moron and this is no different. The Logan Act prevents someone from negotiating directly with a foreign government on behalf of the US government without authorization. Only two people have ever been charged for violating it, and no one has ever been convicted.

Trump didn't negotiate anything with Putin, so he didn't violate the Logan Act.

Please stop posting here and embarrassing yourself and your family.
Poor Sammy. Imagine being raised by a person that dense. No chance for the kid.

Reactions: SDC888
College professors, administrators throughout the corporate world, judges, teachers, nurses, marketing and communications. These are the professions heavily influenced by this demographic, which in turn drives much of our culture. The spiraling of this country makes sense in this context.

I've yet to witness our resident left-leaning posters challenge or disprove such data.

Reactions: HeismaNole
I've yet to witness our resident left-leaning posters challenge or disprove such data.
Men are less likely to seek help. Due to the stigma. Same with age. As you go down the generations there's more acceptance. Perfectly explains the situation. Figured all that was obvious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT