POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Men are less likely to seek help. Due to the stigma. Same with age. As you go down the generations there's more acceptance. Perfectly explains the situation. Figured all that was obvious.

Funny how you can use semi logic to come to such a conclusion, ( I would say it explains some, but not all those numbers), and yet have all your other delusions about human nature and economic issues.

It's actually pretty fascinating watching you leftists twist in the wind with your mental gymnastics.

Ok so let's dissect this: "that recognizes an embryo or fetus as a legal victim if injured or killed during the commission of certain federal violent crimes." So why would this be necessary if they were already people so could be victims? And what about at all other times than when they're the victim of a crime? It specifically says exactly what I've been saying, they aren't legally recognized outside those times that the law creates.
So sometimes people are humans and sometimes they aren't?

Reactions: HeismaNole
They're humans, but they weren't legal persons with legal rights. They were legally property. That's the distinction we've been talking about this entire time.
Lol sure ask any African American what they thought of the 3/5 compromise

"that previous electoral precedent held that one man was equivalent to one vote, and the fact that the compromise explicitly tied personhood to votes provides a basis for an ontological reading of the compromise as implying that enslaved people lacked full personhood."

The Afghan national arrested for the terrorist plot also had a juvenile co-conspirator who was enrolled in a public school in Oklahoma.

That’s not even mentioning the MS-13 gang member who was in a Virginia school and brought a gun to school and threatened people.

If you’re a Democrat, you are evil, stupid or both.

Without parental consent dumbass.
ANYONE traveling for an abortion out of Texas....Not just minors.
Typical illinformed and ignorant MAGA dumbass fascist. 🤡

Men are less likely to seek help. Due to the stigma. Same with age. As you go down the generations there's more acceptance. Perfectly explains the situation. Figured all that was obvious.
GZd9y8BWUAAFl-8

Guess it explains reason liberal men start higher as well. Got it.

How about conservatives and moderates haven't the time to worry about GD BS.

The claim will most likely be refiled as all they did was say a procedural step was messed up, so the district court didn't have jurisdiction. And it's really screwed up because the fault lies with the Colorado Civil Rights Commission for originally settling without issuing a conclusion as it's required to. So nothing Scardina did. The constitutional questions at hand have yet to be determined and this will just drag out Phillips's time in court even longer. Here's the text.
Yep, more than likely the claim will be re-filed. The interesting question on this one is why did it make it to the Colorado Supreme Court in the first place since the district court shouldn't have taken up the case (Scardina was first required to appeal the conclusion of the CCRC), and the appeals court obviously shouldn't have upheld the district court's ruling. I can only guess, but I think it speaks volumes about political activism invading our justice systems.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
GZd9y8BWUAAFl-8

Guess it explains reason liberal men start higher as well. Got it.

How about conservatives and moderates haven't the time to worry about GD BS.

If you do the basic things conservative men are more likely to do, like go to they gym and/or head stable families, you are much more likely to be mentally stable.

"Think" nonsense like gender is a social construct, then you will reap what you've sown.

Nobody gets anywhere during an abortion debate. Minds rarely change. You're either for or against. Waste of air and time. For me, and I'll take the hits on both sides, there are much more pressing issues. Abortion is a state by state matter and that's the way it should be. There should be no nationwide federal law. Leave it as is.

Kinda doubt that was why you were banned. I figure they are still pissed about the Covid thread.

You have also become the latest target of our narc leftist, "but I swear I'm a moderate", fellow posters who show up to ridicule your posts. I have to wonder if at least one of them isn't a mod.
I was permanently banned from the Covid thread. Too much truth is too hard for some to take.

Politics used to be compromise. From my viewpoint, only Republicans are expected to compromise now. I hardly ever hear or read about Democrats compromising now. How many times did the Dems filibuster during Trumps presidency?
About the same number as Republicans did when they were in the minority. It's crap no matter who does it and one of the main ways Congress avoids accountability. They should be legislating, not sitting at perpetual impasses.

Nobody gets anywhere during an abortion debate. Minds rarely change. You're either for or against. Waste of air and time. For me, and I'll take the hits on both sides, there are much more pressing issues. Abortion is a state by state matter and that's the way it should be. There should be no nationwide federal law. Leave it as is.
Around 75% of women oppose leaving it up to the states. So you're welcome to hold that position, but it's a loser at the ballot box.

If you do the basic things conservative men are more likely to do, like go to they gym and/or head stable families, you are much more likely to be mentally stable.

"Think" nonsense like gender is a social construct, then you will reap what you've sown.
Yeah, it's funny, the supposed psychos in this country are the straight white conservative Christian men. Add an extra label of veteran to that and we have a raving lunatic. I do like the label though. It keeps those freaks away from my area, mostly. There are a few around but they keep to themselves here so...

Around 75% of women oppose leaving it up to the states. So you're welcome to hold that position, but it's a loser at the ballot box.
United Kingdom24
Netherlands22
Sweden18
Austria14
Spain14
Greece12
Italy12
France12
Germany12
Belgium12
Switzerland12
Ukraine12
Romania12
Bulgaria12
Czechia12
Slovakia12
Hungary12
North Macedonia12
Estonia12
Lithania12
Latvia12
Denmark12
Norway
European week limits...if the limit was 12 weeks here yoid be talking about how this is Handmaids tale. France! Also, the UK one has tons of stipulations...not the just rip it out i don't want it.

We not doing the centrist in europe thing?

What a bunch of scum. It's great that they telivised Biden, Harris and Mayorkis speaking directly to Florida officials on live TV and asking questions about Milton.

But they just really want censorship.

Biden; "Apparenly I can change the weather and send it to red states. Comic book stuff!"

Mayorkis: They are saying in NC that if someone from the government approaches you to help, go the other way as they'll seize your land."

Anything to make conservatives looks stupid, even during the Hurricaine Milton Press Conference.

Comic book stuff? We’ve been manipulating the weather since Vietnam at least. Nixon lied about it too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT