POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MAGA is the largest group of losers in American history. Can't accept losing so they riot and create nutty conspiracy theories. Weirdos.

Your demo☭rat policies suck so you import millions of illegals, targeting swing states. You loot the treasury to pay them off and set yourself up for single party totalitarian rule. demo☭rat dEmOcRaCy!11!!

Why do you prefer criminals? You not already have enough Burn, Loot, Murder/Antifa foot-soldiers to demo☭ratically destroy America?

Facts, asshole. This is your filthy, disgusting legacy.

Speaking of campaign yard signs, how many Harris / Walz yard signs have you seen? I don't have a huge sample size with respect to my recent personal travels, but so far I have only seen TWO (2) Harris-Walz signs, compared to dozens, if not hundreds of Trump-Vance signs.

Obviously there is no direct correlation between this data and the ultimate election results, just curious what you guys are seeing.

What a bunch of scum. It's great that they telivised Biden, Harris and Mayorkis speaking directly to Florida officials on live TV and asking questions about Milton.

But they just really want censorship.

Biden; "Apparenly I can change the weather and send it to red states. Comic book stuff!"

Mayorkis: They are saying in NC that if someone from the government approaches you to help, go the other way as they'll seize your land."

Anything to make conservatives looks stupid, even during the Hurricaine Milton Press Conference.

Anyone who claims to be a journalism purist and backs what routinely occurs with DNC media cannot be taken seriously.

Basic ethics of journalism show so much of this is a no-go. A politician or anyone else should not get the ability to edit something to their liking nor is it a writer’s job to make the subject look good. That’s what PR people do; not journalists.

Of course, these aren’t actual reporters. They’re puppets for the machine.

Speaking of campaign yard signs, how many Harris / Walz yard signs have you seen? I don't have a huge sample size with respect to my recent personal travels, but so far I have only seen TWO (2) Harris-Walz signs, compared to dozens, if not hundreds of Trump-Vance signs.

Obviously there is no direct correlation between this data and the ultimate election results, just curious what you guys are seeing.
I’ve seen two Harris/Walz signs and they’re right next to each other. I see these houses on my walk. Of course, one of them is no surprise because they have a giant rainbow flag in one of their windows and a tiny sign about refugees welcome or something.

Of course with Harris signs, you’re not risking anyone destroying your property. We just look at you like a moron and or a radical.

Also make sure all of you aren’t confused on Amendment Two language.

If you’re pro school choice then you want to vote yes.

Your demo☭rat policies suck so you import millions of illegals, targeting swing states. You loot the treasury to pay them off and set yourself up for single party totalitarian rule. demo☭rat dEmOcRaCy!11!!

Why do you prefer criminals? You not already have enough Burn, Loot, Murder/Antifa foot-soldiers to demo☭ratically destroy America?

More BS and lies. Trump lies nonstop about everything now. Not a damn thing coming out of his orange pumpkin hole can be taken seriously anymore. MAGA is a joke.

Watching this WH meeting with biden, Harris, director of hurricanes, director of weather, etc. Biden actually asking insightful questions even tho be seems half awake, but harris just asking questions to ask questions to look like she's helping.

Biden: whats the width of this hurricane and what's the width of the state? What will happen with the water levels after the storm has passed? How can we manage to get the port of Tampa reopened as it's critical to the economy there?

Harris: what he said, the port, hurricane, what is disinformation, you know the port.

More BS and lies. Trump lies nonstop about everything now. Not a damn thing coming out of his orange pumpkin hole can be taken seriously anymore. MAGA is a joke.

What’s an acceptable number of murderers for Kamabla to let into the country? If the 13+ thousand were all on her watch, how many murderers would she have to let in for you to not be such a TDS dipshit?

Watching this WH meeting with biden, Harris, director of hurricanes, director of weather, etc. Biden actually asking insightful questions even tho be seems half awake, but harris just asking questions to ask questions to look like she's helping.

Biden: whats the width of this hurricane and what's the width of the state? What will happen with the water levels after the storm has passed? How can we manage to get the port of Tampa reopened as it's critical to the economy there?

Harris: what he said, the port, hurricane, what is disinformation, you know the port.

Melanie Trump was on Fox News the Five yesterday. I truly believe she would be a better president than Kackles Harris.

What’s an acceptable number of murderers for Kamabla to let into the country? If the 13+ thousand were all on her watch, how many murderers would she have to let in for you to not be such a TDS dipshit?
Listen Dipship #1.... If your clown hadn't torpedoed the border bill we wouldn't even be having this conversation anymore.
You lost the high ground on the border when you did that.
Shut up and pass a law that stops ASYLUM instead of pointing one finger at Dems while your thumb is up your ass.

Melania understands ASYLUM law.... Why don't you or the Republicans in Congress???? 🤡

Last edited:
Yeah. Republicans knew they were Nazis and funded and trained them anyway. That’s how they responded.
GZd4JnmWcAAGhxM

Melanie Trump was on Fox News the Five yesterday. I truly believe she would be a better president than Kackles Harris.
Glad you agree with Dems and Melania now on abortion rights!! You are coming around.

She is also not a fan of Christmas or decorations.

Listen Dipship #1.... If your clown hadn't torpedoed the border bill we wouldn't even be having this conversation anymore.
Shut up and pass a law that stops ASYLUM instead of pointing one finger at Dems while your thumb is up your ass.

Melania understands ASYLUM law.... Why don't you or the Republicans in Congress???? 🤡

lol you’re so bad at this. “Dipshit #1” is definitely the witty retort I expect from a lefty.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot

Oh please. Stop trying to muddy the waters to downplay your disgusting policies.

Those are ICE numbers. Rather than do the rational move to close the border and deport these criminals, Biden-Harris has opened the gates. The third world is emptying their prisons and mental institutions and sending them here. Apparently voters are voters to demo☭rats. And they absolutely love the smell Burn/Loot/Murder. Tampon Tim's wife said so.

And with the increasing daily reported cases of "migrant" violent crime, it's become impossible for your "responsible" civilization destroying demo☭rat party to spin a narrative that rational people will accept!

Depends on where you are in Lex, obviously. The 02 area and inner areas are going to be heavy liberal, while the outskirts will lean right. Biden won Fayette by a wide margin in 20, and Hillary by only 13K in 16. I saw more Hillary signs in 16 than I have Harris signs this year, fwiw.

Reactions: ukalum1988

Why didn't Joe get a bill passed when he had control of both houses the first two years? Oh wait...couldn't do that...he needed to get the numbers up for this election.

Reactions: exemjr

I live in a blue county, and it's about 4:1 Trump.

Personally, no way would I put a Trump yard sign unless you live somewhere deep Red. In 2020, I had a Trump sticker in my rear windshield I never stuck to it, would remoe it if I parked it in public.

For the 4th time. Border security was the best in US history under Trump. It’s non-debatable. Lie all you want, but the data proves you to be a liar. Joe ruined the border. Here is why your “border bill” did not not pass. Again. For the 4th time combatting your lies. You’re an awful human being pushing your lies

ENiFRxonxEok.png

They're going to use the hurricanes to say misinformation caused people to lose their lives. This will help justify the government/Dem Party installing AI censorship across social media sites.

• Sad
For the 4th time. Border security was the best in US history under Trump. It’s non-debatable. Lie all you want, but the data proves you to be a liar. Joe ruined the border. Here is why your “border bill” did not not pass. Again. For the 4th time combatting your lies. You’re an awful human being pushing your lies

ENiFRxonxEok.png
Should be required reading by any Democrat before posting to this thread.

True story

The actual number of 13,099 convicted murderers being released into the USA comes from Biden's OWN agency and administration, you King Village Idiot of all the Village Idiots the world has ever seen.

Trump didn't just make up a number and run with it. It's a verifiable fact.

ENiFRxonxEok.png

While he IS an awful human being, in character and integrity, he also just happens to irretrievably stupid.

Like, possibly the dumbest person who ever learned to read and type.

A fat balding middle aged ex 'educator' who is a complete idiot.

Who was also scared to death of an upjumped China cold. Ready to shut down society over it.

Pure cowardly scum.

Reactions: exemjr and mdlUK.1

Broken record

The border bill would
- codified catch/release
- let in 1.8 million illegals
- funded sanctuary cities
-work permits to illegals
-did nothing to deport ppl already here
- no immediate funds for wall
- eased asylum screening
- and, surprise, 60 billion to Ukraine

Let me guess, you think of the bill was signed it magically fixed everything

And lololol posting about Melanie...she's NOT running for any office. Meanwhile a clown who has no vision has the press editing her interviews. An entire campaign ran off scripts, edits, staff and aide written releases...her ****ing teleprompter went down for 30 seconds and she couldn't even speak to a crowd. There's no president who couldn't speak off script, even the corpse currently in office used to be able to before his brain melted.

I have to admit, that was a strong takedown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT