POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At this point in America if you are voting for kamala, it's one of these two things:
You simply hate Donald Trump and you don't care if America fails...or...you're just stupid.

That's it.
Abortion is the only real issue outside of TDS that is keeping Kamala afloat. Killing babies and hating Trump is a real mental issue that proves just how bad the left has become.

Haven't watched or heard Stern in a long time. Tuned in to the Kamala interview. What the F has happened to Howard? He has turned into a male Karen. Has always been neurotic but the level of wokeness, hatred, complete submission to people with power, etc. is beyond wild vs the guy 10+ years ago who hated the establishment/elite. Besides long time fans/liberals, who still listens to this guy? Great job destroying his legacy. Trump used to be one of his most popular guests and now he trashes him every second he can. Crazy...

As for Kamala another bad appearance (especially when Stern said he would vote for her or even a wall if it meant not voting for Trump) but won't hurt her with her base that will vote for her no matter what.

Still say she is getting beaten badly and her camp knows it. I do not know if they can pull off the level of cheat they did with Biden, but they will try and even if Trump wins they will pull out every imaginable tactic they can to keep him from being sworn in.

Come on VHcat, you are better than using circular arguments. We've already gone over that being able to be claimed as a dependent has no bearing on if someone is a person. Are you smart enough to even know why carpool lanes exist? That fact that you are using that in this argument suggests that you don't, which means you are dumber than I thought. The reason an unborn child doesn't count in carpool lanes is because an officer cannot visibly establish the occupancy of a vehicle before making the traffic stop. It doesn't validate your position that an unborn child isn't a person. You really let your arguments get more and more ridiculous as you lose.
??? Since I have him/her/it blocked, no idea why I'm brought into it. I guess you just needed to get your rocks off over something. Enjoy.

Abortion is the only real issue outside of TDS that is keeping Kamala afloat. Killing babies and hating Trump is a real mental issue that proves just how bad the left has become.
And how stupid and useless women have become. I told my wife this as well, present company excluded.

Haven't watched or heard Stern in a long time. Tuned in to the Kamala interview. What the F has happened to Howard? He has turned into a male Karen. Has always been neurotic but the level of wokeness, hatred, complete submission to people with power, etc. is beyond wild vs the guy 10+ years ago who hated the establishment/elite. Besides long time fans/liberals, who still listens to this guy? Great job destroying his legacy. Trump used to be one of his most popular guests and now he trashes him every second he can. Crazy...

As for Kamala another bad appearance (especially when Stern said he would vote for her or even a wall if it meant not voting for Trump) but won't hurt her with her base that will vote for her no matter what.

Still say she is getting beaten badly and her camp knows it. I do not know if they can pull off the level of cheat they did with Biden, but they will try and even if Trump wins they will pull out every imaginable tactic they can to keep him from being sworn in.
Poor Dump. He’s so honest and true. I can’t imagine being so unlucky. The other side is a bunch of meanies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT