POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How can something that has never been alive continue to grow, have a brain, circulating blood, a beating heart, suck it's thumb, move around, feel distress..............and then one magical day the light switch flips and it's magically alive?
I'm not for unlimited abortion access. I'm not even for abortion. I'm just against the government completely restricting it in all instances.
That is government overreach.

Faux outrage for the MAGAs hiding in their basements convinced everyone and everything is out to get them.
Here is the link to the actual FEMA website..... 🤡
Meanwhile...

GZP4WzxWoAAdz0L

So a fetus isn’t alive until they are born? What a ****ing moronic statement even by your standards. Facts below

18 days old- has a heartbeat
42 days old - brain waves detected
52 days old- can hiccup and yawn
8 weeks old - organs are functioning
9 weeks old- has fingerprints
10 weeks old- can feel pain- read that again numbnuts. Can feel ****ing pain
12 weeks old - can smile.

You are an evil ****ing SOB you scum ****ing POS!!!!
And you Keep up your fight to force raped/molested 10 year olds to be mandated by your laws into carrying your baby in Ky

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: mdlUK.1
And you Keep up your fight to force raped/molested 10 year olds to be forced into carrying your baby in Ky ya sick Fu**. You're a pregnant child lovin pedophile.
I’m not a lawmaker you POS and I’m not on here advocating for 10 year old rape victims to be forced to give birth. You on the other hand are advocating for 10 week old fetus’ to feel the pain of abortion because someone’s not ready to be a momma yet and want to call it healthcare. **** you liberal scum. I detest you with every ounce of my soul.

And you Keep up your fight to force raped/molested 10 year olds to be mandated by your laws into carrying your baby in Ky ya sick Fu**. You're a pregnant child lovin pedophile.
Bet you whack off everyday reading about drunk Lot and his pregnant daughters.
Whacko Weirdo.
Probably love a law to let you marry your own pregnant 10 year old daughter. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Damn son, you are literally an idiot. Get some help.

I’m not a lawmaker you POS and I’m not on here advocating for 10 year old rape victims to be forced to give birth. You on the other hand are advocating for 10 week old fetus’ to feel the pain of abortion because someone’s not ready to be a momma yet and want to call it healthcare. **** you liberal scum. I detest you with every ounce of my soul.
Right back at ya weirdo control freak. I personally know a young girl who was sexually assaulted at a very young age by the son of a very close "family friend".
She was just a child (13) and it happened very fast in the basement of a lake house the families were sharing. She had on nothing but her two piece bathing suit and he slid on top of her in a flash as they were just kissing on a couch. She didn't want to scream rape over someone she thought was a friend and it literally took 20 seconds. She was so confused and didn't know anything about pregnancy until she was almost 2 months in.
Everyone that gets pregnant is not at fault and not a monster for not wanting to become a teen mom. There are thousands of these stories and every one of them shouldn't force a young girl into maternal servitude to the state.
Get off your GD high horse and learn some compassion for others.
Nobody wants unfettered abortions but there should be allowances made for people to have some GD say over their own bodies and lives.

Reactions: Dionysus444
The state governments (regardless of political party) do what their voters who elected them want.
Then why have abortion related Constitutional amendments FAILED in every state they have been attempted??
It's minority rule with how states are gerrymandered.

So a fetus isn’t alive until they are born? What a ****ing moronic statement even by your standards. Facts below

18 days old- has a heartbeat
42 days old - brain waves detected
52 days old- can hiccup and yawn
8 weeks old - organs are functioning
9 weeks old- has fingerprints
10 weeks old- can feel pain- read that again numbnuts. Can feel ****ing pain
12 weeks old - can smile.

You are an evil ****ing SOB you scum ****ing POS!!!!

I grew up an “Alex P Keaton” republican and was pro choice through most of college.

I’m not solely a visual learner, but it takes a presentation to bring a concept home. Those types of stats had no meaning to me until my mother had a set of models(dolls/action figs) of fetuses at various stages of development.

The abortion argument works really well if you don’t have to accept what you are actually doing. Out of sight, out of mind. It’s not even on the same level of killing a fly.

I don’t remember how I argued the pro abort side to begin the conversation. She just opened up her little case as a mic drop and the discussion ended.

Back then the ultrasounds were so grainy. The babies were still not registering as babies to me. With the clarity of ultrasounds today, it makes it harder and harder to deny what’s been there the whole time.

I grew up an “Alex P Keaton” republican and was pro choice through most of college.

I’m not solely a visual learner, but it takes a presentation to bring a concept home. Those types of stats had no meaning to me until my mother had a set of models(dolls/action figs) of fetuses at various stages of development.

The abortion argument works really well if you don’t have to accept what you are actually doing. Out of sight, out of mind. It’s not even on the same level of killing a fly.

I don’t remember how I argued the pro abort side to begin the conversation. She just opened up her little case as a mic drop and the discussion ended.

Back then the ultrasounds were so grainy. The babies were still not registering as babies to me. With the clarity of ultrasounds today, it makes it harder and harder to deny what’s been there the whole time.
I totally get your argument and despite my pro choice stance... Am personally opposed to abortion as a means of convenient birth control.
But I also am sympathetic to the lives of young rape victims ... and girls who are not ready for the responsibilities of motherhood or the weight of guilt from abandoning their child. An abortion is also a heavy weight.
At the end of the day it is their body. It should be their choice regardless of my feelings about it.
I would just prefer reasonable restrictions that include rape/incest/mother's health and viability.

Reactions: Dionysus444
My wife's best friend from college works in Atlanta, and her district where she lives is 75% democrat. She received 6 absentee ballots in the mail this past week, as did a few of her neighbors she is friends with. She reported it to the local/state election office, and was simply told we'll look into it. LOL...
Yep. This country is now a soft dictatorship.

Lol. Nice attempt at an answer.

Ps, paragraphs help. Thought you were educated?

That looks more like the ranting of someone stricken with TDS and a good dose of Marxism.
True. Fixed. I honestly hate paragraphs stylistically, but understand the need for legibility.

How can something that has never been alive continue to grow, have a brain, circulating blood, a beating heart, suck it's thumb, move around, feel distress..............and then one magical day the light switch flips and it's magically alive?
Deep down there is some smideon of morality that tells them that abortion is wrong in the way they are using it. But those folks have never been the type to let that little voice stop them from having their fun. So they resort to dehumanizing babies as a way to silence that little nag. Kinda like how hitler dehumanized the Jews when he was slaughtering them.

He is trying to say that Trump took away his right to an abortion. I said the 13th took away the right to own a slave. He can't stand the truth, that something can be a right until it isn't. That Dred Scott was a bad decision as was RvW.
Again, there's a fundamental difference between a right, which cannot be removed via legislation, and laws, which can. Slavery was illegal in the free states from the very beginning. Long before the 13th. It was never a constitutional right. Not the same thing as abortion in any way.

Your clown refused to do a 60 minutes interview because they wouldn't agree to no fact checking. What a lying loser.
I think the country knows trump pretty well by now. There’s nothing else to see. Trump did a debate to help Dems replace biden then he went in the hornets nest of the abc debate and answered questions. It would be different if the man spent his campaign hiding. You’re a clown Sam. You’re not a serious person with all these drive by type posts you make.

HARRY ENTEN: If we look at whether voters believe we're on the right track or the wrong track, I think that this sort of gets at a problem for Kamala Harris's campaign. Just 28% of Americans think the U.S is on the right track. And I want you to put that into perspective. When does the average when the incumbent party loses the election, it's just 25%. That looks a heck of a lot like that, 28% who currently think the country's on the right track.

When the White House party wins -- Kamala Harris's party, the Democrats -- 42% on average think that the country is on the right track.
This 25% looks a lot more like dish 28%. It doesn't look anything like this 42%. This to me is a bad sign for Kamala Harris's campaign. The bottom line is, it looks a lot more like a loser than it does like a winner, when it comes to the country being on the right track.

If we look historically speaking, say the U.S. is on the right track, the incumbent party, when they win, today again, it's just 28%. Look throughout history, right? 96, 88, 04, 12, 84. It all of these instances, far more than 28% thought that the country was on the right track. 39 was the lowest back in 1996. We've got upwards of 47% in 84, of course, that was a blowout for Ronald Reagan.

There is no historical precedent for the White House party winning another term when just 28% of the country thinks that we're on the right track. Simply put, it would be historically unprecedented.

They gonna have to STEEEEEAL a ton of votes to win this one.

Right back at ya weirdo control freak. I personally know a young girl who was sexually assaulted at a very young age by the son of a very close "family friend".
She was just a child (13) and it happened very fast in the basement of a lake house the families were sharing. She had on nothing but her two piece bathing suit and he slid on top of her in a flash as they were just kissing on a couch. She didn't want to scream rape over someone she thought was a friend and it literally took 20 seconds. She was so confused and didn't know anything about pregnancy until she was almost 2 months in.
Everyone that gets pregnant is not at fault and not a monster for not wanting to become a teen mom. There are thousands of these stories and every one of them shouldn't force a young girl into maternal servitude to the state.
Nobody wants unfettered abortions but there should be allowances made for people to have some GD say over their own bodies and lives.
I was never an abortion warrior before joining this thread. I can't get pregnant, figured I'd leave the issue to those it concerned. But the zealots here definitely crusade against it. And they got what their minority wanted. Roughly two-thirds of women support abortion rights. Might as well support them, if this is the opposition they face. SCOTUS revoking rights is an extremely dangerous precedent. How will they feel when they come for the 1st or 2nd?

HARRY ENTEN: If we look at whether voters believe we're on the right track or the wrong track, I think that this sort of gets at a problem for Kamala Harris's campaign. Just 28% of Americans think the U.S is on the right track. And I want you to put that into perspective. When does the average when the incumbent party loses the election, it's just 25%. That looks a heck of a lot like that, 28% who currently think the country's on the right track.

When the White House party wins -- Kamala Harris's party, the Democrats -- 42% on average think that the country is on the right track.
This 25% looks a lot more like dish 28%. It doesn't look anything like this 42%. This to me is a bad sign for Kamala Harris's campaign. The bottom line is, it looks a lot more like a loser than it does like a winner, when it comes to the country being on the right track.

If we look historically speaking, say the U.S. is on the right track, the incumbent party, when they win, today again, it's just 28%. Look throughout history, right? 96, 88, 04, 12, 84. It all of these instances, far more than 28% thought that the country was on the right track. 39 was the lowest back in 1996. We've got upwards of 47% in 84, of course, that was a blowout for Ronald Reagan.

There is no historical precedent for the White House party winning another term when just 28% of the country thinks that we're on the right track. Simply put, it would be historically unprecedented.

They gonna have to STEEEEEAL a ton of votes to win this one.
How would I answer the question of if America's on the right track? Now, who am I voting for? Simple metrics like that are exactly that. Simple. Simple things that appeal to simple people with simple minds. The real world is complicated.

Guys before I forget.

This is the most important book I've ever read other than the Bible. It's free online and it's a fast read. Unintended Consequences, written in the 90s by John Ross after Clinton's crime bill passed. The author was harassed by the ATF after this book published. It's free at this link. I do own a hard copy but it costs hundreds of dollars on ebay, as a collector's item.

You will NOT regret reading this book, it's highly entertaining and thought provoking.

https://archive.org/details/unintended-consequences-by-John-Ross/mode/2up

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

You'd be amazed at how many pro abortion women have never seen an abortion performed. Like they have no clue what's actually occurring.

We had a girl who worked for us who got an abortion and told my wife about it and how they didn't show her an ultrasound or anything, they just put this giant surgical like curtain up. She was left with a huge void later on she said. This part is something they never talk about. We knew another woman who was a mother of a friend of ours that later became Christian and had enormous guilt on an abortion she had when she was young.

As a parent, I have never understood how one can be such a disconnected monster regarding this. I'm not talking about rape, I'm talking about the people who got pregnant because they didn't bother to do any of the other birth control methods. You guys with kids know especially if you've had a kid in the last 10 years, what these ultrasounds show. They can smile, cry, etc.

The main flaw in the left's bullshit is they argue "It's not a baby if I don't want it." But that's nonsense, of course. Intent doesn't change reality. A guy kills a pregnant woman and he's charged with two murders. Why? Oh she wanted that baby so it's murder in that case but not if she didn't want it. "It's a clump of cells" (so are you) but no one goes to a "clump of cells" shower. They go to a baby shower.

It's America's Holocaust, actually over 10x the amount of the Holocaust. There's roughly 63M babies killed since the 70s. Pretty disgusting.

Reactions: exemjr and cats2010
There are only 9 states out of 51 that have the no exception for rape clause. You have a problem with KY being one of those take it up with your boy Breashear, he’s the ****ing governor, not me. Neighboring states Ohio and Indiana allow for them and it won’t take but a few hours to even get there by car no matter what part of the state you live in. You’re the one on your high horse, we all have sympathy for rape victims and their plight but you keep using this as your argument for “healthcare” when it is less than 1% of abortions in the US and over 90% are for no ****ing reason whatsoever. I have compassion, you don’t even know what the ****ing word means!!

And you Keep up your fight to force raped/molested 10 year olds to be mandated by your laws into carrying your baby in Ky ya sick Fu**. You're a pregnant child lovin pedophile.

So, you’ve equated a baby in the womb with having no more importance than a skin tag - and now here you are labeling another forum member a “pregnant child lovin pedophile”.

You need to take a break.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT