POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@sambowieshin and the very worried about norms crowd are surely very concerned about coddling domestic terrorist members

Good grief. Heard the same BS about Obama 16 years ago. He never did anything radical or crazy while in office and neither will Kamala. I'm much more worried about the Coup-mander in Chief trying to get back into the Oval Office. Trump's more radical than anything the Dems could put together.

GZBzLbgXwAAxUmR

All I know is this.... If I am a first responder....whether it is from a local fire/police dept or national guard; the last thing I want to worry about is some idiot's drone flying into my helicopter blades.
I don't want news reporters or Tik Tokers flying them around for cool pics.
I don't want Rambo wannabes flying theirs around trying to play hero and causing a potential crash.
Arguing for this against the request of rescue officials is a badge of stupidity.
Not surprising that many on here wear it proudly.
Muh army rebukes and muh maga drones!
gabourey sidibe GIF

The robots are coming from every job, no matter the wage. That should be a good thing. Instead, everyone's shaking in their boots thinking they won't be able to feed their families. If that doesn't illustrate just how insane our society is, nothing does.
Then do what I did and go get a 2 year degree in robotics and automation. Still haven't seen any fully automated fast food joints. Frankly, I look forward to my order being correct for once and it not taking an hour to get through a "fast" food drive thru.

Then do what I did and go get a 2 year degree in robotics and automation. Still haven't seen any fully automated fast food joints. Frankly, I look forward to my order being correct for once and it not taking an hour to get through a "fast" food drive thru.

If the robots show up one day and take Dion away to the worst part of Siberia I will become a big fan of robots.

That isn't MSN, it's the Daily Mail. MSN just aggregates it. Old people and the internet...

If you only knew of who you were typing to Celine... You'd be tripping over your slobber... Nah, maybe not, I had hoped you'd have sense and not just cents. (You assume too much which may be a distinct issue or challenge to you.)

Last edited:
That's just a temporary stopgap. Automation will eventually be doing that too.

The GoP refusing to confirm a VP would cause them to get slaughtered in the next election. Even apathetic Americans can stand only so much partisan BS. But Harris isn't getting nominated. Thats just some stupid ass TRumpster shit.
Fast forward 3.5 years later. Looking at a close one.

• Haha
Reactions: BBUK and HeismaNole
Dockworkers suspend strike until Jan 15th.
Gas prices surprisingly, somehow, drop below $2.99 in my area from highs of $4.60 over the summer.

*eye roll*

Just imagine if the dems could just work this hard ALL the time, and not just 2 months before election..

Anyone want to bet Gas will be back up to $4.50 as dock workers go on strike come February?

I don't care if Trump said, "I order MAGA to storm the Capitol and string up the traitors" (which he didn't by the way). That election was a f'ing farce and should be significantly questioned by Trump.

"But Wayne, they didn't find fraud". F you. 65 million votes were mailed in back in 2020. I don't trust ANY of them. There is absolutely no chain of control for that. In this day and age, the only thing I trust is people showing up and voting like was intended when democracy was invented.
Since you don't trust any of the votes, how do you know if anyone won? Why bother with saying we are having an election? Was there an election? Why bother to comment about whatever it was?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dionysus444
Let me say this again for the few of you folks who missed it.

Rasmussen’s latest poll found that a 62% of likely voters think fraud affected the 2020 election. Not some fringe minority, but an actual solid majority.

It also found that 66% of likely voters think that fraud will affect the 2024 election. That now includes a majority of democrats.

The 2020 election was stolen and the vast majority of American voters know it. And the 2024 election is headed that way.

Time to unite instead of argue with each other on level of “proof”.
Thinking & knowing are two different things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT