POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
* Towns in TN/NC completed destroyed and cut off with a predictable botched FEMA response
* Longshoremen strike that will raise prices and create massive supply chain issues
*Border overran, some of the new arrivals found looting in these destroyed towns
* Record high crime in many inner cities
*Inflation at a 38-40 year high, which will only be exacerbated by the port strike
* A new Middle Eastern war

How could you NOT want 4 more years of this??

Joe shut down the border. Immigration is just a trickle now.
It would have been shut down long ago if the Dumbazz Republicans and Trump hadn't torpedoed the bipartisan border bill that was backed by the Border Patrol Union.
Pubs left the border wide open. Thankfully Biden used an EO to shut down asylum and keep it shut till Kamala can get in to sign a law while Trump sits his ass in a jail cell where he belongs.
Damn boy, u need to put the heroin down and get some rest and rehab. Whatever mind you had is going away quickly. No one in their right mind would ever type or believe the shit you type here every day. You are not in your right mind. Seek help and don’t post anymore. You are embarrassing your family.

@blubo's money is on Reiner I'm sure.

I'm putting my money on Olbermann. I'm shocked he hasn't cut his own ears off already and been committed to a mental instutition years ago.

oh hell no, my money is large on olberdum. his head is so pressurized with tds that he’s just a hair’s breadth from that final little pin prick that’ll result in a nightmare cleanup for hazmat teams

Last edited:
Y'all are the ones running down America all the time not the left. 🤬
Government sucks.
Courts suck.
FBI sucks.
Military sucks.
Blue states suck.
Education system sucks.
Congress sucks.
Democrats suck.
Republican rinos suck.
Judges suck.
Election officials suck.
Haitians suck.
BLM sucks.
Mexicans suck.
Pregnant women controlling their own bodies suck.
Gays suck.
Trans suck.
Separation of church n state sucks.
Pride flags suck.
Teachers suck.
Books suck.
College degrees suck.
Muslims suck.
Red flag laws suck.
EVs suck.
Solar energy sucks.
Wind energy sucks.
Pretty much ANYTHING that isnt white Anglo Saxon Christian Republican coal burning, gun and Trump worshipping sucks.
Yeah.... Y'all love everything American except 50 percent of the population and anyone who sees the world differently than you.
Please tell me the exact decade we are wanting to go back to when America was so great??
The majority of the suckiness has come from liberal/progressive policies. Your post sucks because you basically believe that America was never great and thats a damned lie that the left fully believes

Awareness is fine. Proposing solutions is fine.
Lies and getting angry MAGA crowds to chant "Send them back!" when the immigrants are LEGAL and contributing members of the Springfield community is total racist horseshit.

It's borderline terrorist with the bomb threats and deportation scares for legal immigrants.
MAGA is anti American and sucks.
GY0AvRGWUAQL0DR

Government sucks.
Courts suck.
FBI sucks.
Military sucks.
Blue states suck.
Education system sucks.
Congress sucks.
Democrats suck.
Republican rinos suck.
Judges suck.
Election officials suck.
Haitians suck.
BLM sucks.
Mexicans suck.
Gays suck.
Trans suck.
Pride flags suck.
Teachers suck.
Books suck.
College degrees suck.
Muslims suck.
Red flag laws suck.
EVs suck.
Solar energy sucks.
Wind energy sucks.
Pretty much ANYTHING that isnt white Anglo Saxon Christian Republican coal burning, gun and Trump worshipping sucks.
Yeah.... Y'all love everything American except 50 percent of the population and anyone who sees the world differently than you.
Please tell me the exact decade we are wanting to go back to when America was so great??
Step back from the ledge, Sam.

Thanks.

* Towns in TN/NC completed destroyed and cut off with a predictable botched FEMA response
* Longshoremen strike that will raise prices and create massive supply chain issues
*Border overran, some of the new arrivals found looting in these destroyed towns
* Record high crime in many inner cities
*Inflation at a 38-40 year high, which will only be exacerbated by the port strike
* A new Middle Eastern war

How could you NOT want 4 more years of this??
31-dvgYDBtL._QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

The majority of the suckiness has come from liberal/progressive policies. Your post sucks because you basically believe that America was never great and thats a damned lie that the left fully believes
The left thinks America is better now than at any other time in history. MAGA is the one that wants to turn back the hands of time to some imaginary great time in the past. When do you want to go back to specifically?

Weren't things kinda tame in that region until October 7?
Of course not. Yeah, the Middle East was just the picture of peace and prosperity before October 7th, 2023! The land of milk and honey, just like the stories say... How is anyone this ignorant?

Of course not. Yeah, the Middle East was just the picture of peace and prosperity before October 7th, 2023! The land of milk and honey, just like the stories say... How is anyone this ignorant?
Never said that at all. So before October 7th there were as many rockets flying and people dying as since then?
Gonna need some links please. And we aren't going back 20-30 years. Just the last 5 or 6. TIA

Please tell me which of those examples I listed Republicans believe are doing an overall good job or are happy with. MAGA is on the ledge not me.
Holy Shit, are you serious?

Government sucks.
Need I remind you of one of the worst inflationary periods in US history may finally slow?

Courts suck.
I dunno, is 9th Circuit still ate up?

FBI sucks.
See persecution of Trump

Military sucks.
My tax$ for sex changes? Really?

Blue states suck.
Gavin Newsom... AOC..... Tlaib..... Gretchen..... Chucky..... Nancy...... Don't get me started on those mobs, Sam.

I'll deal with remainder of your insane rants later.

All of the news business is in a free fall. No one has found how to make money from it in a digital age. If pay wall model works, others will follow that model, but we’ve been here before.
Fox News doesn't seem to be having any problems. The problem is the leftists and their agenda driven coverage does not work with the American people.

Government sucks.
Courts suck.
FBI sucks.
Military sucks.
Blue states suck.
Education system sucks.
Congress sucks.
Democrats suck.
Republican rinos suck.
Judges suck.
Election officials suck.
Haitians suck.
BLM sucks.
Mexicans suck.
Gays suck.
Trans suck.
Pride flags suck.
Teachers suck.
Books suck.
College degrees suck.
Muslims suck.
Red flag laws suck.
EVs suck.
Solar energy sucks.
Wind energy sucks.
We all become dumber with every nonsensical post that you vomit.

The only thing on your list that is correct is "Gays suck." Duh.

Joe shut down the border. Immigration is just a trickle now.
It would have been shut down long ago if the Dumbazz Republicans and Trump hadn't torpedoed the bipartisan border bill that was backed by the Border Patrol Union.
Pubs left the border wide open. Thankfully Biden used an EO to shut down asylum and keep it shut till Kamala can get in to sign a law while Trump sits his ass in a jail cell where he belongs.
Just a trickle now?!?!?! WTF. You are such a ill informed ass-clown. psssst. We now are getting the lazy illegals. Previously they at least had to walk from their countries and trek across Mexico and other countries and then swim across. At least we could get lifeguards. Now they just download an ap and Joe/Kamaltoe send a jet to pick them up. They get peanuts and a coke now and fly to wherever they want to vote.

Holy Shit, are you serious?

Government sucks.
Need I remind you of one of the worst inflationary periods in US history may finally slow?

Courts suck.
I dunno, is 9th Circuit still ate up?

FBI sucks.
See persecution of Trump

Military sucks.
My tax$ for sex changes? Really?

Blue states suck.
Gavin Newsom... AOC..... Tlaib..... Gretchen..... Chucky..... Nancy...... Don't get me started on those mobs, Sam.

I'll deal with remainder of your insane rants later.
They are calling for the dissolution of the SCOTUS. The Supreme court of the land AND its Justices. They hate the entire court system then.

He is really the troll of trolls and a really stupid one at that.

Just a trickle now?!?!?! WTF. You are such a ill informed ass-clown. psssst. We now are getting the lazy illegals. Previously they at least had to walk from their countries and trek across Mexico and other countries and then swim across. At least we could get lifeguards. Now they just download an ap and Joe/Kamaltoe send a jet to pick them up. They get peanuts and a coke now and fly to wherever they want to vote.
Just like I said about the low number of crossings and ASYLUM.
Facts for meme meat heads.....

Print journalism has been dead for a long time. I get The Epoch Times and the New York Post. Those and a couple of the Brit papers are all you can really count on.

True, however, anything they print that has meaning or substance is distributed thru the broadcast channels in the way of a story. Otherwise, it is their jibberish.

Never said that at all. So before October 7th there were as many rockets flying and people dying as since then?
Gonna need some links please. And we aren't going back 20-30 years. Just the last 5 or 6. TIA
Just the timeframe you want to use. Got it. And still in that time rockets were flying for all of it. Hence the Iron Dome. Google it for yourself, there've been rockets every single year of all six of those. Obviously not even mentioning the ongoing military occupation and apartheid state.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Government sucks.
Courts suck.
FBI sucks.
Military sucks.
Blue states suck.
Education system sucks.
Congress sucks.
Democrats suck.
Republican rinos suck.
Judges suck.
Election officials suck.
Haitians suck.
BLM sucks.
Mexicans suck.
Gays suck.
Trans suck.
Pride flags suck.
Teachers suck.
Books suck.
College degrees suck.
Muslims suck.
Red flag laws suck.
EVs suck.
Solar energy sucks.
Wind energy sucks.
A vast majority of what you listed above are strong left leaning areas. So you are correct, they do suck especially the government which we want a whole lot less of, not more as you support. America was pretty damn good just a few short years ago despite the constant moaning from the left, incomes were up, cost of goods and services were down, and 401k’s were on the rise. That’s a trifecta right there. Now 401K’s are still rising but everything else is shit, total dog ****ing shit!!!!!

A vast majority of what you listed above are strong left leaning areas. So you are correct, they do suck especially the government which we want a whole lot less of, not more as you support. America was pretty damn good just a few short years ago despite the constant moaning from the left, incomes were up, cost of goods and services were down, and 401k’s were on the rise. That’s a trifecta right there. Now 401K’s are still rising but everything else is shit, total dog ****ing shit!!!!!
Hilarious. I just covered 60 percent of the population and 95 percent of our government agencies which you call dog shit.
Love America my ass. Only your little white evangelical Christian cult.

Reactions: Dionysus444
They are calling for the dissolution of the SCOTUS. The Supreme court of the land AND its Justices. They hate the entire court system then.

He is really the troll of trolls and a really stupid one at that.
No one is calling for that. Lebowitz was being snarky about the immunity ruling on late night TV. In the same way I said Biden should order an executive branch agent to arrest SCOTUS as traitors and pre-emptively pardon them for any excessive force used in said arrest. Since all are pretty unquestionably legally immune now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT