POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CNN is going to have a paywall for their website haha.

That is going to go about as well as CNN+ that didn't even last a month and included Rex Chapman haha

56890785-10740161-image-m-35_1650559537000.jpg
Good luck getting people to pay for news. That has been the biggest challenge in media; getting people to pay for something that has been free forever and will be free somewhere else online. It's the same reason why I'll never pay for any of the premium content on rivals. I'm not paying for any information that will be out 15 minutes later.

Last edited:
If Trump runs just to spite teh GoP then he is a as big of a piece of shit as most people claim. Maybe his sheep will wake up at that point but i doubt it. If Desantis doesn't run this cycle then he will never be President. You run when your politcal capital is at peak or you get left behind. He can't run for Govenor again and will spend 2 years as a nobody. Somebody new will rise up and become the new darling. This cycle is also perfect for Desantis, he can sleep walk into the white house. The dems have nobody to run against DeSantis at this point. They could run the groundhog against TRump.
GY0TRkKX0AEzM7k

What a loser mentality. Trump has turned almost half the population into rabid weirdos living in a world of delusion.
I see now how Hitler was able to turn Germany into a genocidal mess. I hear some on here talking about using arms against fellow Americans.
Dumbass cult of fools.
The only cheating going on is with your braincells.
I do agree that "Trump has turned almost half the population into rabid wierdos living in a world of delusion." To your chagrin, however, it's not the half you think....I'll let you mull that one over.

Normally, you and your ilk are on ignore, but I checked the forum before logging in on another device today and when I saw your comment I couldn't let a self-own slide.

Now back to ignore you go ;-)

Last edited:
I do agree that "Trump has turned almost half the population into rabid wierdos living in a world of delusion" To your chagrin, however, it's not the half you think....I'll let you mull that one over.

Normally, you and your ilk are on ignore, but I checked the forum before logging in on another device today and when I saw your comment I couldn't let a self-own slide.

Now back to ignore you go ;-)
I will continue to debate any and all on here until you finally see the error of your MAGA ways.
Sure miss sane Reagan Republicans.

Checked in the forum for a bit and the libs are still using every fallacy in the book to not have to address the issues and lack of issues they whole-heartedly support. Not a single one of them would pass a psych evaluation by a competent and politically unbiased psychiatrist.

Big difference here dude.
Harris and Walz didn't CAUSE the riots.
Harris and Walz didn't incite the riots.
Trump was the direct spark for the violence.

Harris posted a tweet suggesting a cite for others to donate to in order to bail out peaceful protesters.
She NEVER advocated for anyone convicted of violence to be pardoned or escape prison time. Never.
Trump sings songs with convicted cop beaters.

Walz called in the National Guard to stop the riots.
Matter of fact....Your dumbass Trump called him to praise his response to the riots. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

As always, you are wrong about just about everything.

Ignorant human being.
** Newsflash from the 'Lying Liars and the GD Lies They Tell' Department **

Walz’s claim that he was in China during Tiananmen Square protests undercut by unearthed newspaper reports .​

CNN just busting Dems asses lately.

We all start in the same place. We all end up in the same place. Choices define us in between. This hose bag isn't going to donate her unearned money to anyone. Just like neither Nancy nor Chuck will do so. Neither Oprah nor the Obamas.

They have ONE guy that donated his time to helping people. They were embarrassed by his presidency. The rest of the Dems were/are slavers and their abusive task masters, and always have been. They are the federalist of old, the crown's knob suckers before that. The Dem party is the perfect illustration of the FACT that laws don't protect you from them. Only enforcement stops them, and we don't have that anymore.

** Newsflash from the 'Lying Liars and the GD Lies They Tell' Department **

Walz’s claim that he was in China during Tiananmen Square protests undercut by unearthed newspaper reports .​

CNN just busting Dems asses lately.

Remember when a single lie was uttered and the Dems wanted a person removed? Remember those days?

Nope. Neither do I. But if a R lied, it was the apocalypse and they needed to be removed from the planet in the most heinous display possible. Dems just aren't happy unless they have the most depraved leadership possible

Paid for by democrats just like

- the ones from Lebanon and Gaza hostages
- the KKK
- the Nazis in Germany
- the abuse of our soldiers returning from Viet Nam
- the cover up of the USS Liberty incident
- the riots of 4 years ago
- the plandemic shutdown
- election rigging
- every mass shooting and attempted assassination of the last 12 years and then some
- every lie the media has told since 2006
- every dead body due to the fighting in Ukraine
- every dead soldier and ally in Afghanistan
- every drug overdose in blue Cali and NY
- every murder, rape, robbery, and assault by illegals entering our country and those not returned to their home country in a box after their first violent offense
- 10s of millions of dead children that .ight have made a difference for the better in this world
- and endless other crimes too numerous to mention, and which won't male a difference as long as democrats can keep doing it

They write the checks that make the whole world sting

Terror attack in Tel Aviv, 10 dead as well as 2 shooters and massive missle attack on Isreal that the iron dome is trying to intercept.

LIBS: "Yeah, but gotta beat Drump."
If it's terror when Muslims do it, what is it when Israel does? They're currently invading Lebanon for their lebensraum but not a peep from you. Does Lebanon not have 'a right to self-defense'?

One of these make war on enemy women and children and hide behind their own. One does not.

The moral rot of the Marxist worldview, exposed.
Israel does all of the above. You think there haven’t been thousands of women and children under those bombs? That there aren’t in those neighborhoods in Beirut?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT