POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So much focus on the pathetically staged kamala photo of her being on the phone helping and not enough focus on the fact she had to stage one because she nor joe do anything.
Joe shut down the border. Immigration is just a trickle now.
It would have been shut down long ago if the Dumbazz Republicans and Trump hadn't torpedoed the bipartisan border bill that was backed by the Border Patrol Union.
Pubs left the border wide open. Thankfully Biden used an EO to shut down asylum and keep it shut till Kamala can get in to sign a law while Trump sits his ass in a jail cell where he belongs.

So did everyone enjoy who was caught in this latest crackdown on Russian shills? Tim Pool, Dave Rubin, and Benny Johnson. All three are linked constantly in this thread. Y'all have been eating Russian propaganda straight from the trough for years while claiming the left is brainwashed. Hilarious.
GYxjjnyWUAYuYDV

Like I said, before, the only way the GOP wins is if they cheat better.
What a loser mentality. Trump has turned almost half the population into rabid weirdos living in a world of delusion.
I see now how Hitler was able to turn Germany into a genocidal mess. I hear some on here talking about using arms against fellow Americans.
Dumbass cult of fools.
The only cheating going on is with your braincells.

Because that is the goal. Create the problem and present the solution only you can deliver.
Worst flood damage in history in large swaths of the southeast but it's just another day of denying global warming for you clowns.
Ask that far left insurance industry what their opinion is on global warming. 🤡
Ask them why they are pulling out of Florida and raising rates everywhere else. Is that just leftist problem creation?
No. It's because they know what is happening with the climate and storms as a result of global warming.
Idiots.

It would have been shut down long ago if the Dumbazz Republicans and Trump hadn't torpedoed the bipartisan border bill that was backed by the Border Patrol Union.
Pubs left the border wide open. Thankfully Biden used an EO to shut down asylum and keep it shut till Kamala can get in to sign a law while Trump sits his ass in a jail cell where he belongs.
That's the last thing from you I'm reading for a while. Once the border becomes Wichita or Omaha, does it really matter? You are too stupid for me to read.

That's the last thing from you I'm reading for a while. Once the border becomes Wichita or Omaha, does it really matter? You are too stupid for me to read.
Why do you fools HATE facts so much?
Everything you criticize me for stating is a verifiable fact. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

WTF? Is this REAL?
THAT BIG OF A CHEAT SHOULD DO IT FOR THE SCUMSCUCKINGSHITF*CKS!!!

dEmO☭RaCY!11! dEmO☭RaCY!11!! dEmO☭RaCY!11!! dEmO☭RaCY!11!!
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

F*CKING FRAUD
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

This has to be handled quick! Can it? Or is it another one of those cheats that can't be audited???

i see similar reports nearly everyday of hundreds of thousands of illegal voter registrations from all over the us.
it really gives me a bad feeling about trump’s chances. hopefully we can overcome the cheating.

He's more concerned about Ukraine than North Carolina. He said they had no more to give.
Liar. Just like Trump. Nothing but a steady stream of lies and BS. Buncha lying weirdos.

What are you ranting about? Just canned responses over and over.

I believe he's talking about the hurricane, where ppl are drowning, and they're no where to be found. Kamala gave a scripted 5 min read at fema then ran off and viden said he was on the phone a couple hours.

Meanwhile, DeSantis is currently saving north Carolina and you aren't curious why he's the ome doing it....a prime opportunity for kamala to look like she can lead and she's off to hang with celebrities

Just imagine if a R was in office...you'd be going nuts. Ppl are drowning- "I was on the phone a couple hours from my beach house" one of the most shameful things in presidential history l.

But if we're talking about the border, you guys said there was no crisis

Anyway:

Last edited:
What are you ranting about? Just canned responses over and over.

I believe he's talking about the hurricane, where ppl are drowning, and they're no where to be found. Kamala gave a scripted 5 min read at fema then ran off and viden said he was on the phone a couple hours.

Meanwhile, DeSantis is currently saving north Carolina and you aren't curious why he's the ome doing it....a prime opportunity for kamala to look like she can lead and she's off to hang with celebrities

Just imagine if a R was in office...you'd be going nuts. Ppl are drowning- "I was on the phone a couple hours from my beach house" one of the most shameful things in presidential history l.

But if we're talking about the border, you guys said there was no crisis

Anyway:

Good God Almighty y'all believe any lie Trump tells you. Listen to the actual people on the ground there fools.

MAGA is like a bunch of hysterical teenage girls on their period at a Taylor Swift Concert.

Dan Bongino on Monday revealed that there are now being promotions handed out to a number of people to silence them about what they know about the efforts to make the cocaine evidence go away.

“My source is pretty clear that these promotions are likely tied to what they know about the cocaine scandal at the White House,” Dan Bongino said.

Dan Bongino on Monday revealed that there are now being promotions handed out to a number of people to silence them about what they know about the efforts to make the cocaine evidence go away.

“My source is pretty clear that these promotions are likely tied to what they know about the cocaine scandal at the White House,” Dan Bongino said.

Nobody cares.

DeSantis is leader. Helping multiple other states.

F-ck Joe Biden.

The Florida State Guard assisting storm victims in Western North Carolina. Notice the Harris/ Walz bumper sticker.
Dems and their media outlets repeatedly disparaged the Florida State Guard, calling them names like the “gestapo” and saying it “mirrors the Nazi Party.”

But DeSantis puts all of that aside and is more than willing to assist our fellow citizens in need. Even liberals in North Carolina. As a Floridian I am thankful and support Florida helping out states to the north of us who are decimated by the catastrophe.
00-VGoiT3Y43HCVi5zFo8RP4qAIx90G3xGFQmQ4UHj7teSDhWiAeuLciIHsA1eRloMP4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA

Reactions: screwduke1
Why do you fools HATE facts so much?
Everything you criticize me for stating is a verifiable fact. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fact is, Joe signed that executive order 3.5 years after being sworn in and allowing 435,000 criminal aliens plus about 12 million more in after rescinding Trump orders.

That's it. I'm done.

Fact is, Joe signed that executive order 3.5 years after being sworn in and allowing 435,000 criminal aliens plus about 12 million more in after rescinding Trump orders.

That's it. I'm done.
He worked for 2 years and tried to pass a PERMANENT Border LAW instead of a TEMPORARY EO but Trump stopped it.

He worked for 2 years and tried to pass a PERMANENT Border LAW instead of a TEMPORARY EO but Trump stopped it.
HTF can Trump stop a GD PERMANENT Border LAW while Biden's crazy ass sat in the f$cking White House?

Oh, and GD Democrats controlled both Senate and House 2021-2023. No worries. Adult supervision returning.

But when the stock market was up under Trump you said it was pathetic of him to reference it and people were suffering. You people are so phoney that it really is quite embarrassing.

Have the last word. I won't be subjected to see it as it's nothing but spin.

Reactions: SDC888 and blubo
HTF can Trump stop a GD PERMANENT Border LAW while Biden's crazy ass sat in the f$cking White House?

Oh, and GD Democrats controlled both Senate and House 2021-2023. No worries. Adult supervision returning.
If Trump has the ability to do so much when he's not even in the white house, and the Biden-Harris Admin couldn't stop him while they were, well seems like to me that answers the question of who is the most qualified to be president.

But when the stock market was up under Trump you said it was pathetic of him to reference it and people were suffering. You people are so phoney that it really is quite embarrassing.

Have the last word. I won't be subjected to see it as it's nothing but spin.
Here's the facts. Trump is spinning and lying about this disaster. He creates chaos wherever he goes. He even built a GD wall out of building rubble yesterday to tout his border wall. That is so F'd up it's not even funny.
MAGA believes any stupid sh** that he spews out. Listen to the state officials.... You know ... Kinda like the election results. 🤡

Here's the facts. Trump is spinning and lying about this disaster. He creates chaos wherever he goes. He even built a GD wall out of building rubble yesterday to tout his border wall. That is so F'd up it's not even funny.
MAGA believes any stupid sh** that he spews out. Listen to the state officials.... You know ... Kinda like the election results. 🤡

1m0dfh.jpg

The stock market is up! Yeah, so is inflation,…….so it cancels it out and more, jackbags. 2016-202O the market did well but there was no inflation.

Yeah this didn't cause any inflation whatsoever. 😂
Thanks Big Daddy Trump!!
It's not the Jimmy's and Joe's....it's the Stimmies and hoes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT