POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bro... I just want him to seal the border, stop the wars and bring industry back to America. Why you idgits focus on all this nonsense shows how we got here. Sweet Geezus.
He’s got a problem with Trump selling watches but no issues at all with the Biden’s selling out the whole freakin country for money. You can’t take him seriously.

Bro... I just want him to seal the border, stop the wars and bring industry back to America. Why you idgits focus on all this nonsense shows how we got here. Sweet Geezus.
He has no plan to do any of those things. He’s doesn’t care about sealing the border, hell he had the bill shot down that could’ve done it since he might hurt him politically. He doesn’t have a plan to stop the wars except we’re supposed to believe him when he says “I’ll call Putin and end it on day 1”. That’s not a plan. He has no plan to bring industry back. He was asked today how he’d bring jobs back to Michigan and instead of a plan he went on a rant about how he won the Michigan man of the year award.. which never happened. Don’t forget he has no plan for healthcare either. He keeps saying they’re “working on one”. Which means he hasn’t thought about anything other than golf and selling watches lately.

Reactions: Dionysus444
😂 a leftist telling us about “immigration”

Haha
Border crossings are lower now than under Trump.

The reason it is lower is because Biden is not allowing all asylum seekers like the law allows.

• Haha
Reactions: Blackish_Mamba
He has no plan to do any of those things. He’s doesn’t care about sealing the border, hell he had the bill shot down that could’ve done it since he might hurt him politically. He doesn’t have a plan to stop the wars except we’re supposed to believe him when he says “I’ll call Putin and end it on day 1”. That’s not a plan. He has no plan to bring industry back. He was asked today how he’d bring jobs back to Michigan and instead of a plan he went on a rant about how he won the Michigan man of the year award.. which never happened. Don’t forget he has no plan for healthcare either. He keeps saying they’re “working on one”. Which means he hasn’t thought about anything other than golf and selling watches lately.
That's not gonna work here. We actually know what was in the bill. $60 billion for Ukraine and $16 Billion for Israel and $4 billion to help border patrol process illegals faster. It actually made it illegal for the next president to stop illegals unless it was over 5000 per day. You guys just suck at this. Democrats hate working class Americans. It's why the biggest demo for Dems is mentally ill women. I'm shocked you are Sammy's dad and not Sammy's mom.

Border crossings are lower now than under Trump.

The reason it is lower is because Biden is not allowing all asylum seekers like the law allows.

Haha gave me a good laugh

There was no border problem under Trump.

Fact check that: No.Border.Problem.Under.Trump

Matter of fact. Trump set a record.

Trump= UK sports

Harris= Hates Uk sports and loves Satan

😃

And we are getting reports that Iran is sending shoulder fired missiles across our southern border to kill DJT. Libs on here will sit on their hands about this info right up until they point they kill him then they'll demand we go to war and they'll want all the redneck kids they hate to sign up and go fight.

• Angry
Reactions: exemjr and BBUK
c5b6221544b5c15e.png

Y'all are fine with unqualified and uneducated teachers though.
How about shitty teachers like you G-School? I think G-School should die on the vine. Maybe that will happen if we are lucky. Ammendment 2?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT