POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's an extreme viewpoint. Yes, inflation has impacted it some but to say all gains were lost is just not even close to factual.
For me personally, my 401k has gone up about 30 percent in 4 years.
The Dow was at 29k in Nov 2020 and is now at about 42k. That is about 45 percent growth since Biden was elected.
We have not had 45 percent inflation over the last 4 years.
Inflation is currently at 2.5 percent.
Wow. If inflation after Year 1 is 7%, Year 2 is 9%, Year 3 is 6% and Year 4 is 3% ... then what is the inflation over that TIME PERIOD of 4 years? (Hint ... it is NOT 3% ... take excedrin for any headaches or midol for any cramps...)

Wow. If inflation after Year 1 is 7%, Year 2 is 9%, Year 3 is 6% and Year 4 is 3% ... then what is the inflation over that TIME PERIOD of 4 years? (Hint ... it is NOT 3% ... take excedrin for any headaches or midol for any cramps...)
Once you do that math ... we'll see you in a week or two, then check this out:

Relevant range:
2017 1.6
2018 1.6
2019 1.8
2020 3.9

2021 6.3
2022 10.4 (FING TEN POINT FOUR!!!)
2023 2.7
2024 2.1

One of these two blocks are DIFFERENT. IOW, food prices rose 9% under "worse than Hitler" and rose 27% under Bidenomics. Who cast the deciding vote for a 3x higher price increases and the worst inflation we've seen in nearly FIFTY years?? Kamalahoe ... You are DISMISSED.

Last edited:
Harris isn't winning Nevada, unless she gets her national average lead up to 4 or so (and there aren't enough undecideds at this point to drive that. Her National average lead is about 1.7 ish? Do you realize how AWFUL that is for a Democrat?

He was apparently trying to get fake passports from Pakistan in order to get Afghans to go to Ukraine. How does a guy living on a fixed budget manage to do that much traveling and shelling out thousands of dollars?

Same way a school teacher on a modest salary can make dozens of trips to China. At this point you’d be hard pressed to find a top democrat who isn’t a government asset, whether foreign or deep state.

Bet you have on a MAGA hat, Trump shoes, waving a Trump riding a velocitaptor flag, in your FJB shirt, reading from your Trump bible and getting a woody over your new Trump superhero cards.
Cultastic!!!
GXpRWBjWAAADRiv

Yeah, Trump never calls any Democrat a disparaging name or says they are going to destroy America. No rhetoric at all from Republicans that inflame or create division. Republicans are the party of peace, love, acceptance and unity. 🤡
Trump effect....

That is some of that AOC and other liberal media math. You know, take the 500 million used for political ads and just give 350 or so million to the American people so they all could have a million each.

Same way a school teacher on a modest salary can make dozens of trips to China. At this point you’d be hard pressed to find a top democrat who isn’t a government asset, whether foreign or deep state.

Absolutely. This latest assassination attempt is more obviously a state sanctioned attempt than the last. Convicted felon with all that activity also flies to Hawaii and back then travels to Florida. Has a scoped rifle and gets set up to take a shot on a spontaneous golf trip.

None of that makes any sense whatsoever unless you add in the point the government either sponsored his activity or at least allowed it.

On the first shooter guess they just never figured out where all his money came from. Weird huh.

Yeah, Trump never calls any Democrat a disparaging name or says they are going to destroy America. No rhetoric at all from Republicans that inflame or create division. Republicans are the party of peace, love, acceptance and unity. 🤡
Trump effect....

Typical leftist Bullshit!!!! You focus on a few looneys walking around instead of the real problem where a towns population grew by 50% overnight due to democratic BS which is destroying everything in that town from a resource standpoint. Democrat party breeds pieces of shit and you are a prime example.

Typical leftist Bullshit!!!! You focus on a few looneys walking around instead of the real problem where a towns population grew by 50% overnight due to democratic BS which is destroying everything in that town from a resource standpoint. Democrat party breeds pieces of shit and you are a prime example.

Useless gish gallop, brainwashed BS typical of them, yeah.

I don't read his stupid links and posts, but Trump's name-calling, sleepy, crooked, cacklin' and lyin,' ain't in the same ballpark. IT ain't even the same damn sport.

Reactions: Lost In FL

Saw a realtor break down tax breaks for new owners vs lower interest rates and how tax breaks mean nothing, in comparison. The fed is in a self made pickle. Floods the economy with Monopoly money (Yarmouth’s term) and now raises rates to encourage a slower lending and purchasing. Now, politicians bait us with tax incentives to spend? Meanwhile, regulatory costs under this admin have spiked. Dems like to make fun of trickle down economics, but never admit that higher taxes and regulatory costs “trickle down.”

Shut up racist cult boy. That town was fine till Dump and BJ unleashed their goons and bomb threats on that poor town.

Trump effect....

Oh oh, Hilary about to jail herself!!! Talk about undercutting part of Trump’s campaign! Brilliant!

It is appalling to watch the liberal media, elected democrats, and Harris supporters on social media (inc. the usual suspects on this thread) treat the assassination attempts on Trump as if they were just taking a stroll w/ their pup. Yes, it's an easy answer as to why....they want him dead and wouldn't lose a moment of sleep over it.

Absolutely. This latest assassination attempt is more obviously a state sanctioned attempt than the last. Convicted felon with all that activity also flies to Hawaii and back then travels to Florida. Has a scoped rifle and gets set up to take a shot on a spontaneous golf trip.

None of that makes any sense whatsoever unless you add in the point the government either sponsored his activity or at least allowed it.

On the first shooter guess they just never figured out where all his money came from. Weird huh.

I saw someone suggest Trump paid him.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you meant 4.5%.....not 45%, but I know I am going out on a limb here.

Assuming I am correct, then that would mean you aren't.....as usual.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/273418/unadjusted-monthly-inflation-rate-in-the-us/
No I was comparing the 45 percent rise in the stock market under Biden/Harris vs the inflation rate.
One poster said inflation wiped out all of the stock market gains which is ridiculous unless we have had 45 percent inflation.

It is appalling to watch the liberal media, elected democrats, and Harris supporters on social media (inc. the usual suspects on this thread) treat the assassination attempts on Trump as if they were just taking a stroll w/ their pup. Yes, it's an easy answer as to why....they want him dead and wouldn't lose a moment of sleep over it.
Please cite an article or credible news source that called the assassin attempt a stroll with a pup or made a similar comparison.
I have seen nothing but serious reporting on this.

No I was comparing the 45 percent rise in the stock market under Biden/Harris vs the inflation rate.
One poster said inflation wiped out all of the stock market gains which is ridiculous unless we have had 45 percent inflation.

Yep....I should have known better, and that you were clueless on the issue and shouldn't have assumed you made a simple clerical error.

• Love
Reactions: Girthang and SDC888

#Cult45 effect:

Grieving Ohio Father Tells Trump and Vance to Stop Talking About His Son

"Sadly, some people have called the restaurant in the past week asking if they serve cat or dog, after a false claim about Haitians stealing pets went viral"

Dumbass Trump creating chaos like always. 🤡

Please cite an article or credible news source that called the assassin attempt a stroll with a pup or made a similar comparison.
I have seen nothing but serious reporting on this.

I never said that anyone "called".....I said "treated".....ever heard the saying that actions speak louder than words? Don't take my posts and change the wording. If the subject matter is above your head, then don't reply.

I never said that anyone "called".....I said "treated".....ever heard the saying that actions speak louder than words? Don't take my posts and change the wording. If the subject matter is above your head, then don't reply.
Link an article. Post a video. What is your source for this bizarre claim besides the voices in your head???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT