POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And you don't have to be the smartest person on the planet to see this happening ...

I like the wording of it, the difference between celebrating people and condemning them.

Made me think of Seinfeld. You want to know one reason Jerry Seinfeld has been incredibly successful. He was always trying to make those around him on his sitcom and his Netflix show look good. He isn't trying to undercut you or make you the joke, his genius was I can be funny but I want to write and celebrate your talents. Liberals are full of envy therefore they must condemn.

Shut up racist cult boy. That town was fine till Dump and BJ unleashed their goons and bomb threats on that poor town.

Trump effect....

FYI- the next link of yours I open up to read will be the first ever but by all means keep up with your clown show 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Megyn interview with a female reporter who's been following the SS for good bit. It's worth a listen. The SS is worse than you know. She says there are Iranians in SS who failed their lie detector test and were allowed to retake them til they passed. Lots of other stuff too.

Interview starts at the 2hr 7 minute mark. SS needs to be cleaned out at the top.

Thank you for posting this! To me a picture is starting to develop relative to these attempts. The Iranian that was arrested after trying to hire people. The Blackrock kid at Butler. This Blackrock lunatic in Florida. Neither of the last 2 are players. They're not snipers. They're clearly not professionals. When I consider the way the kid was wandering around the site at Butler with a gun in plain view, the location the second shooter chose at the golf course but never pulled the trigger, and the Iranian trying to hire people, it makes me think that crooks wasn't there to shoot anyone but to meet the person that was supposed to be the shooter. Same possibly for the 2nd attempt.

These two seem like intermediaries waiting for the people that were supposed to be hired but never showed. Like maybe they spoke to their handlers to find out no one was coming and decided to try to do it themselves.

The Iranian was supposedly offering 5k for a hit? Anyone think that's fishy and kind of a set up? They're trying to hire an expert marksman to shoot a very popular ex-president, and they're offering 1960s money? No one would seriously consider that as more than a poorly laid trap. Sounds like the fibs or whomever had to look like they were doing something, so they claimed to arrest the guy they used to try to hire and entrap hitmen.

If we had a legit investigative or enforcement agency, we would be looking at the finances of both "shooters" to see if they were lower level informants or facilitators for some kind of govt agencies or political interests that were set up for these two scenarios.

FYI- the next link of yours I open up to read will be the first ever but by all means keep up with your clown show 🤡🤡🤡🤡

I like looking at shamblowmestain's posts every once in a while to see what he calls and says about people. It just tells me what he really thinks of himself. He knows he's part of a cult, that he's a racist, even though he doesn't realize he's the one that's programmed. If he thinks the "goons" "unleashed" on Springfield are actually NOT fed agents, especially 4 years after it was revealed the whole organization (Pb) was a scam to try to bring condemnation on conservatives, he's as completely brainwashed as everyone here has been convinced he was all along.

Reactions: trueblujr2
Yeah, Trump never calls any Democrat a disparaging name or says they are going to destroy America. No rhetoric at all from Republicans that inflame or create division. Republicans are the party of peace, love, acceptance and unity. 🤡
Trump effect....

Harris is a Marxist you dweeb.

She's using a slogan from the Communist party.

459212430_122180791694194660_1991411526787945024_n.jpg

Will AT&T bill increase as strike is settled with a 20% increase in pay? Retirement income having a tough time keeping up with everything skyrocketing.

Megyn interview with a female reporter who's been following the SS for good bit. It's worth a listen. The SS is worse than you know. She says there are Iranians in SS who failed their lie detector test and were allowed to retake them til they passed. Lots of other stuff too.

Interview starts at the 2hr 7 minute mark. SS needs to be cleaned out at the top.
Iranians who escaped when the Shah was deposed are good people in general.

Thank you for posting this! To me a picture is starting to develop relative to these attempts. The Iranian that was arrested after trying to hire people. The Blackrock kid at Butler. This Blackrock lunatic in Florida. Neither of the last 2 are players. They're not snipers. They're clearly not professionals. When I consider the way the kid was wandering around the site at Butler with a gun in plain view, the location the second shooter chose at the golf course but never pulled the trigger, and the Iranian trying to hire people, it makes me think that crooks wasn't there to shoot anyone but to meet the person that was supposed to be the shooter. Same possibly for the 2nd attempt.

These two seem like intermediaries waiting for the people that were supposed to be hired but never showed. Like maybe they spoke to their handlers to find out no one was coming and decided to try to do it themselves.

The Iranian was supposedly offering 5k for a hit? Anyone think that's fishy and kind of a set up? They're trying to hire an expert marksman to shoot a very popular ex-president, and they're offering 1960s money? No one would seriously consider that as more than a poorly laid trap. Sounds like the fibs or whomever had to look like they were doing something, so they claimed to arrest the guy they used to try to hire and entrap hitmen.

If we had a legit investigative or enforcement agency, we would be looking at the finances of both "shooters" to see if they were lower level informants or facilitators for some kind of govt agencies or political interests that were set up for these two scenarios.
For clarification, the Florida guy wasn't in a Blackrock ad, it was a propaganda ad for Asov Brigade.

But I 100% believe these are alphabet agency assets. I think Crooks was a patsy for sure. I doubt that 20 year old kid saw it as a suicide mission. Too stupid to see he was being played. Probably was led to believe he could escape with a distraction of his supposed bomb or something. I don't know.

You're right though that this should be a pretty easy investigation if it wasn't being undermined by the people who orchestrated it. Bank records and phone records, the messaging apps, I would bet everything I have that it shows the communication between them and the feds pushing them to this.

You realize that a liberal Democrat tried to kill the presidential candidate of the opposing party for the second time this year, just yesterday.

Today I was driving through Southern Indiana and I thought I was on 98.3 and I was on 88.3. This woman was reading the news and talking about how Trump was lying about Haitians eating pets in Ohio. I listened for about 15 seconds because I thought this is rather bold. Then I realized when they came on and said it that I was on NPR. No conservative listens to NPR. It's rather bold for them to claim that no pets have been eaten by Haitians. How do they have the proof of that?
Cause the Gubner said so. He is to be believed.

The similarities between the Soviet's KGB and the Dem's FBI are pretty obvious.

Political surveilance and targeting of opposition

Supression of information and media control

Infiltration of political organizations

Weaponization of law enforcement for political purposes

Disinformation and propaganda tactics

Selective prosecution

How can anyone deny these obvious and proven similarities?

1) There are programs to move immigrants away from ports of entry. This isn't the 19th century anymore.
2) Immigrants aren't bound to those locations. There are simply orientation programs there.
3) Immigrants have their own agendas and needs. They do not vote as a block. (Tell a Cuban he votes the same way as someone from Salvador or Venezuela. And then duck or run.)

I'd recommend that any of you out there join with any of the church groups in helping immigrants get their new lives under way. (The groups we worked with were from local churches.) The family we helped had spent 10 years in a refugee camp in the Congo. Your anxieties would be alleviated about the people coming in and you'd re-gain a sense of how fortunate you had it to be born here.

tangent

Also, if you still have delusions about illegal voting, try to help out at your precinct on election day. You'd see how voting actually works in this country and you'd get those 10-12 hours of sweet, sweet minimum wage cash.

sambowieshin said:
Who cares if they audit? If you are being honest about your taxes why would you care??

I would say this may be the stupidest thing I've ever read, but this Village Idiot says something this stupid weekly.
He'll find out real fast why he should care if and when he gets audited himself. No matter how honest and forthright you think you are with your taxes, they will find something to pin you on.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Yep....I should have known better, and that you were clueless on the issue and shouldn't have assumed you made a simple clerical error.

Yes, you definitely should have known better. He doesn't get that the market was recovering pr that inflation is compounding year over year rather than merely a flat interest rate. He doesn't understand that the "22%" rise in food prices alone wipes out any recovery in the market for most people (not even considering that the "22%" is way too frkn low, as prices on quite a few goods at the store have nearly doubled since Sniffy & Harass took office.

Most food prices are up over 25-33% from 2021-2024. Some are up 50%, and some have risen near 90%.

One branded loaf of Kroger bread went from $2.99 to $3.99 from 2021-2023.
One national cereal brand went from $3 to over $5. Another went from $4 to $6.
One brand of milk also went from 2.99 to 3.99
Eggs... damn.
One brand of a dozen large eggs went from $.99-1.29 all the way up to $3.29.
One brand of 18ct Organic Eggs went from 3.99 to 6.49.
" peanut butter from 6.99 to 9.49

None of those are under a 33% increase.

What say you resident Dims? This all just made up BS or another Conspiracy Theory?
There is a story on the intertubes written by a guy who spent time with Routh in Ukraine. You might be surprised to learn that Routh wasn't as stable as an anvil. That he swung through ideas the way a butterfly flits through a garden. That he was argumentative and belligerent.

400 million guns in a country of 400 million people. In a country with strident, divisive discourse.

Ask the Guy Who Knew Him

1) There are programs to move immigrants away from ports of entry. This isn't the 19th century anymore.
2) Immigrants aren't bound to those locations. There are simply orientation programs there.
3) Immigrants have their own agendas and needs. They do not vote as a block. (Tell a Cuban he votes the same way as someone from Salvador or Venezuela. And then duck or run.)

I'd recommend that any of you out there join with any of the church groups in helping immigrants get their new lives under way. (The groups we worked with were from local churches.) The family we helped had spent 10 years in a refugee camp in the Congo. Your anxieties would be alleviated about the people coming in and you'd re-gain a sense of how fortunate you had it to be born here.

tangent

Also, if you still have delusions about illegal voting, try to help out at your precinct on election day. You'd see how voting actually works in this country and you'd get those 10-12 hours of sweet, sweet minimum wage cash.

After yesterdays resident lib got caught lying about working in the service industry, I just can't trust that any of you know anything about "how a job works".

How the fake news sausage is made:1) Trump/Vance highlight stories embarrassing to Kamala Harris2) Anonymous bomb threats/KKK flyers mysteriously appear, undermining Trump/Vance 3) Media flood the zone 4) Bomb threats revealed as foreign hoax (likely orchestrated by anti-Trump apparatchiks) 5) Media keep flooding the zone w/ the original fake news anyway

There is a story on the intertubes written by a guy who spent time with Routh in Ukraine. You might be surprised to learn that Routh wasn't as stable as an anvil. That he swung through ideas the way a butterfly flits through a garden. That he was argumentative and belligerent.

400 million guns in a country of 400 million people. In a country with strident, divisive discourse.

Ask the Guy Who Knew Him
You guys never cease to amaze me with always blaming it back on the Republicans. Why do you pass on this disinformation? Just how stupid are you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT