POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You cheating on your taxes? I'm not. That's why an audit doesn't worry me a bit.
Quit cheating and you'll sleep better at night.
How's your 401k today??
I don't cheat. Let me give you a story.

I got a letter from the irs that I under reported a large amount. I didn't, I filed my taxes. At first, I thought maybe fraud.

But no. My employer switched payroll providers sometime within the year. Provider A handled our payroll from January to like April, and provider B from May to Dec. When they reported wages company A submitted wages to the irs for the time they covered but company B submitted for the entire year because they are our current payroll vendor. In non irs moron terms, it's called a duplicate.

Simple fix right? Accountant contacted on my behalf. Nope, wouldn't accept. Had HR send a letter explaining what happened with the proper w2 (which I filed) nope, wouldn't accept. Had my company provide a w2-c again reiterating theyre morons. Still waiting to see if they're smart enough to figure this out...I don't expect much tho from govt employees. They're literally trying to steal from me.

And the funny thing is every time they send a letter, they'll say if you don't respond by this time we'll process the bill, yet when you respond it never fails these morons will send a letter that says "we need more time" aka "we're lazy govt employees" all the while they're adding interest on this to try to bully you into paying. Making me waste time and spend energy on something when I did nothing wrong.

Even funnier, I work for a company with 1000 ppl...so everyone else has to be messed up too. Yet they can't figure this out. That's govt for ya.

If they come back again, I'll pay a tax attorney whatever it costs, even if it's more than they claim I owe...bc I'd rather give any amount of money to something other than the govt. Which of course is what they're doing on purpose...they're hoping I won't and they can just steal, bc they know most ppl can't pay for assistance.

Screw your 80k dei irs agents who aren't going after cheats...they're just there to harass people.

That's an extreme viewpoint. Yes, inflation has impacted it some but to say all gains were lost is just not even close to factual.
For me personally, my 401k has gone up about 30 percent in 4 years.
The Dow was at 29k in Nov 2020 and is now at about 42k. That is about 45 percent growth since Biden was elected.
We have not had 45 percent inflation over the last 4 years.
Inflation is currently at 2.5 percent.

The average growth rate of the S&P 500 increases about 7.5% average yearly for last 150+ years.

Inflation last 3.5 years? Around 25%.

Your 401k is up 30% in 4(!!!) years, AND you're BOASTING about it?

Ok, then, Village Idiot.

Oh. Also, sounds like you need a new financial planner. Up 30% when the market is up 45% in that time frame?

My investments finally got back to where it was 3.5 years ago. Of course that means I’ve actually lost money over that time. I don’t expect you to be able to understand how that works though.

If anyone named sam was too stupid to look up how audits might hurt people that haven't lied on their taxes, perhaps it would be best if they were just audited so they could find out for themselves.

The average growth rate of the S&P 500 increases about 7.5% average yearly for last 150+ years.

Inflation last 3.5 years? Around 25%.

Your 401k is up 30% in 4(!!!) years, AND you're BOASTING about it?

Ok, then, Village Idiot.

Oh. Also, sounds like you need a new financial planner. Up 30% when the market is up 45% in that time frame?
It is most likely up from last year's tax statement.
Bet the Springfield residents are real happy with Rump and BJ for the bomb threats, the school/business shutdowns, racist flyers being distributed and now the Proud Boys roaming the streets.
Rump brings nothing but chaos to this country. The Haitians aren't the ones causing all the trouble there.

Bet the Springfield residents are real happy with Rump and BJ for the bomb threats, the school/business shutdowns, racist flyers being distributed and now the Proud Boys roaming the streets.
Rump brings nothing but chaos to this country. The Haitians aren't the ones causing all the trouble there.

DeWine said all bomb hoaxes were foreign made and Trump should be apologized towards. You just bragged on DeWine a few days ago.

Haitians are eating people’s pets and raping and murdering Springfield residents.

You have a problem telling the truth

Let's just put this to bed. I AM an engineer, but in SPITE of that handicap, I have one of, if not the BEST senses of humor in this thread. I don't think anyone would disagree with that.
You will have to share that title with me. Many of my post are to be taken with a grain of salt and a laugh-o-meter. I have found out over the years here though that most libs here have no sense of humor.

But Putin wants Harris to win. 🤡
Trump's mouthpieces are on the Kremlin payroll. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

GXm3-KKasAABFoe

Why don't you quit with all the name calling. You've been escalating your name-calling and insults over the last couple of months. Big difference in moron and idiot vs. pr!ck and a$$hole to name a couple you have used on here lately. Of course you are free to say whatever you want, but I for one would appreciate a little less aggressive name-calling. I'll be fair and say that to my side as well. We haven been pushing the limits, and I'm sure the moderators have noticed.
Just block him. He’s just here to waste your time.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
Keep trying to gaslight with your both parties are to blame. Nobody here is falling for it. That border bill was a sh!t sandwich, but you are trying to present it as a world-class steak.

Look at the charts in the link below. Biden/Harris own this issue. And before you come back with more gaslighting, Biden/Harris rolled back almost all of Trump's EOs on day one causing it to get out of control. They waited 3.5 years to do anything, and only did that because their polling showed the American people were fed up with it, and it would cost them the election. It was purposely done to expand the Democrat's voting base. Hell, Biden ran on that and told everyone what he was going to do.

There's infinite video of every Democrat saying the border is secure and there's no crisis at the border for 3 years

TDS

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy

Megyn interview with a female reporter who's been following the SS for good bit. It's worth a listen. The SS is worse than you know. She says there are Iranians in SS who failed their lie detector test and were allowed to retake them til they passed. Lots of other stuff too.

Interview starts at the 2hr 7 minute mark. SS needs to be cleaned out at the top.

I don't cheat. Let me give you a story.

I got a letter from the irs that I under reported a large amount. I didn't, I filed my taxes. At first, I thought maybe fraud.

But no. My employer switched payroll providers sometime within the year. Provider A handled our payroll from January to like April, and provider B from May to Dec. When they reported wages company A submitted wages to the irs for the time they covered but company B submitted for the entire year because they are our current payroll vendor. In non irs moron terms, it's called a duplicate.

Simple fix right? Accountant contacted on my behalf. Nope, wouldn't accept. Had HR send a letter explaining what happened with the proper w2 (which I filed) nope, wouldn't accept. Had my company provide a w2-c again reiterating theyre morons. Still waiting to see if they're smart enough to figure this out...I don't expect much tho from govt employees. They're literally trying to steal from me.

And the funny thing is every time they send a letter, they'll say if you don't respond by this time we'll process the bill, yet when you respond it never fails these morons will send a letter that says "we need more time" aka "we're lazy govt employees" all the while they're adding interest on this to try to bully you into paying. Making me waste time and spend energy on something when I did nothing wrong.

Even funnier, I work for a company with 1000 ppl...so everyone else has to be messed up too. Yet they can't figure this out. That's govt for ya.

If they come back again, I'll pay a tax attorney whatever it costs, even if it's more than they claim I owe...bc I'd rather give any amount of money to something other than the govt. Which of course is what they're doing on purpose...they're hoping I won't and they can just steal, bc they know most ppl can't pay for assistance.

Screw your 80k dei irs agents who aren't going after cheats...they're just there to harass people.
There's no such thing as "cheating" on your taxes anyway.

There is no need to debate her again. I agree with you on that.
Yep. While undecided voters thought she won the debate.... if you look at the numbers it's not a win for her. The top 2 topics for them are immigration and the economy. Their opinion on Trump went up and went down on Kamala. Tons of undecideds said they were hoping for her to give them a reason to trust she can fix the economy and border but they feel like she's worse. More undecided voters flipped to Trump than Kamala.... LOL. Baris and Barnes had a great podcast on it today.

Hillary supposedly won every debate against Trump too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT