POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we weren't working for tips, it wouldn't be an issue. Thanks for proving my point.

Also, still would be. I can say with 95% certainty which tables aren't tipping, going to run you to death, complain about everything, etc. etc.

Even the damn hostesses know. (Pro tip: don't sleep around with the hostess stand. They can make your life miserable of you muck it up lol)

Republicans tell a different story but you are too chicken sh** to even listen to what they are saying.
You only listen to the Dear Leader.
BOTH parties are to blame.

WHO brought these Haitians to Ohio? BIDEN-HARRIS is the only answer you DUMBASS.

“Absolutely not,” an ABC News spokesperson told the Daily Beast. “Harris was not given any questions before the debate.”
What do you REALLY expect them to say?!? "Ah shucks, you got us!"?!?!?! Are you REALLY that stupid?!?

On second thought, you do not need to answer that ... we already know.

Also, still would be. I can say with 95% certainty which tables aren't tipping, going to run you to death, complain about everything, etc. etc.

Even the damn hostesses know. (Pro tip: don't sleep around with the hostess stand. They can make your life miserable of you muck it up lol)
Which means the server having to deal with them should still be paid. Duh.

(Proer tip: just don't muck it up. 😉 though the other servers will still accuse you of seating chart bias either way rofl)

Reactions: sambowieshin
What do you REALLY expect them to say?!? "Ah shucks, you got us!"?!?!?! Are you REALLY that stupid?!?

On second thought, you do not need to answer that ... we already know.
Just like the voting machines, election lies, Haitian pet meat and now trick questions.... ZERO Proof. ZERO evidence. ZERO IQ.

I want to be clear about something. I'm not saying that teachers and nurses are more "morally ambiguous" than average, I just think those groups tend to go out together more than other professions, and that dealing with sick people and/or kids all day lends itself to blowing off steam.
304s love these jobs.

Nurse
Hair stylist
Realtor

These are the professions that attract them like moth to a flame. I’ve always heard that about teachers but was never around it.

However, nursing is the biggest industry of cheating women there is. If your wife is a nurse, there’s a 100% chance you’ve been cheated on.

My ex sister in-law was a nurse. I called it to my parents on what would happen when she finished school.

Boom

LOL at LIBS going berzerk today about Musk asking why Biden/Harris hadn't been shot at when he CLEARLY was snarking that all we hear is how violent MAGA's are when no MAGA has tried ANYTHING.

.............at the same time, when Liz Cheney is seen on tape at least three times saying "I'll do whatever it takes to make sure Trump never sees the Whitehouse again", they say Meh.

Surely Liberals know that sane pepole see them as maggots in 100 degree sun??

Last edited:
GXmxe9jasAAS0WT
Nice meme but how bout reality??
Thank Kamalanomics for your all time high 401k.

sambowieshin said:
Who cares if they audit? If you are being honest about your taxes why would you care??

I would say this may be the stupidest thing I've ever read, but this Village Idiot says something this stupid weekly.
You cheating on your taxes? I'm not. That's why an audit doesn't worry me a bit.
Quit cheating and you'll sleep better at night.
How's your 401k today??

You realize that a liberal Democrat tried to kill the presidential candidate of the opposing party for the second time this year, just yesterday.

Today I was driving through Southern Indiana and I thought I was on 98.3 and I was on 88.3. This woman was reading the news and talking about how Trump was lying about Haitians eating pets in Ohio. I listened for about 15 seconds because I thought this is rather bold. Then I realized when they came on and said it that I was on NPR. No conservative listens to NPR. It's rather bold for them to claim that no pets have been eaten by Haitians. How do they have the proof of that?
The burden of proof is on the liars. Where's the proof they ARE eating them. Nobody seems to be able to produce that.... Kinda like the election and voting machine lies.

sambowieshins said:

"Cops who had their brains beat in on January 6th....Legal Haitian immigrants being threatened with bombs....Paul Pelosi.... Gabby Gifford....Heather Heyer in Charlottesville..... Election officials in Georgia.... Election officials in Arizona.... Dominion Voting machine Workers....
School board members..... Democrat Governors....
They all say "hi crazy violent Republicans."
Buncha violent 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡s
pointing fingers at Dems."

_________________________________________________________________________________

They're all so repetitive and identical in form and substance that when I read sam's posts now, my subconscious mind puts them to the tune of Billy Joel's annoyingly stupid song, We Didn't Start the Fire...

You cheating on your taxes? I'm not. That's why an audit doesn't worry me a bit.
Quit cheating and you'll sleep better at night.
How's your 401k today??
My investments finally got back to where it was 3.5 years ago. Of course that means I’ve actually lost money over that time. I don’t expect you to be able to understand how that works though.

My investments finally got back to where it was 3.5 years ago. Of course that means I’ve actually lost money over that time. I don’t expect you to be able to understand how that works though.
You need a financial advisor or a new one. Everyone I know is maxing out on their 401ks right now.... And it's not even close.
Sorry you lost out on this 4 year Bull market. Hopefully Harris wins and it keeps rising.

304s love these jobs.

Nurse
Hair stylist
Realtor

These are the professions that attract them like moth to a flame. I’ve always heard that about teachers but was never around it.

However, nursing is the biggest industry of cheating women there is. If your wife is a nurse, there’s a 100% chance you’ve been cheated on.

My ex sister in-law was a nurse. I called it to my parents on what would happen when she finished school.

Boom
I had to look up what a 304 is. LOL

And you'd be working there by yourself.

Thanks for proving my point.
For only the second time in their 179 year history Scientific American Magazine has endorsed a Presidential candidate.... Kamala Harris.
Listen to the smart people Marley...not the ReDumblicans.

You need a financial advisor or a new one. Everyone I know is maxing out on their 401ks right now.... And it's not even close.
Sorry you lost out on this 4 year Bull market. Hopefully Harris wins and it keeps rising.

This ignores the obvious fact that because of the dollar's weak position and inflation, that all of those gains are essentially wiped out.

Last edited:
For only the second time in their 179 year history Scientific American Magazine has endorsed a Presidential candidate.... Kamala Harris.
Actually we do. Smartest man on the planet. An African American named Elon Musk.

I love the absolute dishonesty of the post. Let me write your first line more truthfully.

For the SECOND TIME in THREE and a HALF years.......Biden in 2020.

Take a moment, and actually think about why they would DO that. What their actual motivation is. LOL

Reactions: SDC888
This ignores the obvious fact that because of the dollars weak position and inflation, that all of those gains are essentially wiped out.
That's an extreme viewpoint. Yes, inflation has impacted it some but to say all gains were lost is just not even close to factual.
For me personally, my 401k has gone up about 30 percent in 4 years.
The Dow was at 29k in Nov 2020 and is now at about 42k. That is about 45 percent growth since Biden was elected.
We have not had 45 percent inflation over the last 4 years.
Inflation is currently at 2.5 percent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT