POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s not an exaggeration to say a vote for Kamala is a vote in support of nuclear war.

If you oppose nuclear war, vote Trump.
Here we go once more with the nuke war hysteria. If a Russia official says it, it just absolutely must be true. Silly sh!t to the extreme.

Honestly don't even think the debate has to be close to fair for Vance to destroy Walz.

Every time they try games or gotcha sh-t on Vance he slices them up. And Walz can't help but be weird.
Some people are saying they have some dirt on Walz that they are waiting to release until closer to the election. Wouldn't be surprised if they drop the day of the VP debate. Dude has done enough weird stuff that we know of you know he has a furry costume in closet.

698b2c67994966f2.png
IF that is true (he does own the property company)...if I was him I would leave town and join the witness protection program.
He may not be too safe in Springfield.

This is wild coming from her. The would be shooter is a huge Ukraine supporter and attempted to pay people to go over there and fight.

flags in his bio are exactly as expected. I see we don't have a thread on this separately because it's only political when people try to shoot Republicans. If a conservative shot a dem or if just some rando shot a dem there would be a 5 page thread denouncing conservatives and republicans. You'd think this site would realize how their customers lean and wouldn't pander to just one side.

When he was still contagious with COVID he had his staff and Secret Service detail drive around with him. So, yeah, his concern for the lives of others is soooooo poignant.
You are delusional. Ho Lee Chit. Just tap out crazy man. We get it.... you wish Trump would just die and go away so would the rest of us. Freaking hypocrites.

Reactions: screwduke1
This is wild coming from her. The would be shooter is a huge Ukraine supporter and attempted to pay people to go over there and fight.

flags in his bio are exactly as expected. I see we don't have a thread on this separately because it's only political when people try to shoot Republicans. If a conservative shot a dem or if just some rando shot a dem there would be a 5 page thread denouncing conservatives and republicans. You'd think this site would realize how their customers lean and wouldn't pander to just one side.
Is that a confirmed legitimate profile for the assassin?

Reactions: hmt5000
Oh stop, they are just run by postmodernist radicals and political hacks like you.
If you believe that you are say a Brussel sprout, that is textbook mental illness.
You can try to force society to affirm your delusion that you are in fact a Brussel sprout, but you are still not a Brussel Sprout.
You can get your whole body tattooed green, but you still aren't a Brussel Sprout.
Forcing the otherwise sane portion of society to affirm Indvidual delusions is not helping those people.
These people need treatment and kind honesty, not enablers.
Science.

The ceramic tile is a bullet stopper. It's not super effective against rifle rounds but will stop a few pistol rounds.

Reactions: blubo
Actually it shows you are very ignorant of what you speak on yet again. Baris goes through their polls and shows how they are getting these numbers in certain areas. Over polling women, liberals, and college graduates..... all skew to Democrat. If the electorate is 50/50 male vs female and they are polling 55/45 then they are just lying to you.... But you want to be lied to because you're one of those guys that would rather continue to believe a lie then admit you got lied to and fell for it.
You in no way attempt to prove why Harris leads by 4 in MN & 5 nationally when many Dim states have overwhelming Harris leads & MN just leans Dim anyway. Whatever he says has to be true for you. Zero attempt at logic/math/understanding. If they're over-polling women, that doesn't impact why Harris leads by less in MN than nationally as they're over polling women/libs/college grads everywhere. You're so easily bamboozled. GD idiocy.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Every democrat who posts on here is so unhinged and detached from reality, it's like visiting the Cuckoos Nest when I read their stupid idiocy.

I hope Trump brings back mental institutions so they can get some help and make society safer.

Some people are saying they have some dirt on Walz that they are waiting to release until closer to the election. Wouldn't be surprised if they drop the day of the VP debate. Dude has done enough weird stuff that we know of you know he has a furry costume in closet.
"some people say" LMAO. Gotta love it.

I thought it was all made up?
Don't forget about the people who were found spreading human remains around NY. When they raided the house they found that the people were chopping up dead bodies and dumping small parts all over the city.... story disappeared in like 2 days.

• Wow
Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT