• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn sloped roofs and shrubbery...

GXjCyxjWYAAOoz8

I think you would be more likely to be able to pick out which of these women was born a man than your liberal counterparts. So you got that going for you. Which is nice.

FhTfMWrXEAwBmkZ
I don't know where this is, but F*** that place. That looks like a Roller Derby Team. I DO like that fact that the girl in the short black dress is stomping on the drag queen's gown. That shows some moxie.

Are they even 18, you sicko?

Aren't you like 60 and retired?

You're a nasty ass liberal.
Sorry I didn't realize a couple of them were younger.
I don't know where this is, but F*** that place. That looks like a Roller Derby Team. I DO like that fact that the girl in the short black dress is stomping on the drag queen's gown. That shows some moxie.
Supposedly New Hampshire, but it looks more like Hampshire. It is New Hampshire.

Sorry I didn't realize a couple of them were younger.

Supposedly New Hampshire, but it looks more like Hampshire. It is New Hampshire. You know I only
No WONDER Walter White got the F*** out of there.

New Hampshire is close in the polls, and I was hoping Trump could flip it, but now I don't even WANT him to.

Sure. Kentucky has voter ID. Voter rolls are routinely purged.

Free voter ID means just that. You can't make getting one difficult for soldiers, the poor, workers, the non-drivers, and the elderly. You can't make it so difficult that ordinary people would have trouble with the directions. You good with those caveats?
Nearly every industrialized country requires ID to vote.

You sound like a moron. We all know why you don’t want secure elections.

Because you are supporting mental illness.
Facts not misinformation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT