POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's having an affair with a blatant racist. In normal politics just the affair would be enough to tank his campaign. But since it's Trump and racism is a feature of the movement, not a bug, bitching about "curry and colla greens" from his side piece is just taken in stride. Funniest part is MTG being absurdly jealous. It's a racist harem anime.
Muslim is not a race. And if it was count me as a racist. I don’t want them here either. And you take it on face value he’s having an affair with her because you saw them together in a picture. Where is all this documentation and proof you demand when something is claimed by the right?

He's having an affair with a blatant racist. In normal politics just the affair would be enough to tank his campaign. But since it's Trump and racism is a feature of the movement, not a bug, bitching about "curry and colla greens" from his side piece is just taken in stride. Funniest part is MTG being absurdly jealous. It's a racist harem anime.
Yeah...what office is the maniac running for?

Anyway, surprised it wasn't a jew here:

Reactions: exemjr and blubo
GXipM19WMAA-eNn

Muslim is not a race. And if it was count me as a racist. I don’t want them here either. And you take it on face value he’s having an affair with her because you saw them together in a picture. Where is all this documentation and proof you demand when something is claimed by the right?
It's in a lockbox, buried somewhere in his backyard. There is a map, but it's in his head. To keep it secret, he wears a lead lined helmet.

"Again folks!"

That is not true apparently.
This is really simple. What did Jr say that was fake news?
1. Shots were fired. Were shots fired or not? Was that "fake news"?
2. An AK-47 was discovered in the bushes, per local law enforcement. Was the report "fake news"? If so, it doesn't make Jr's claim that local law enforcement say an AK-47 was discovered fake news. Was there an AK-47 discovered or not?
3. The Trump campaign has released a statement confirming former President Trump is safe. This should be the easiest to confirm. Did the campaign release a statement?
4. A suspect has reportedly been apprehended. "Reportedly". Is that fake? Has anyone been apprehended?

Someone said what Jr said was fake news. I'm trying to ask what did he say that was fake news? I don't watch the fake news, because, well ... it is fake news.

2. An AK-47 was discovered in the bushes, per local law enforcement. Was the report "fake news"? If so, it doesn't make Jr's claim that local law enforcement say an AK-47 was discovered. Was there an AK-47 discovered or not?
3. The Trump campaign has released a statement confirming former President Trump is safe. This should be the easiest to confirm. Did the campaign release a statement?
4. A suspect has reportedly been apprehended. Reportedly. Is that fake?

Someone said what Jr said was fake news. I'm trying to ask what did he say that was fake news?
Sounds like Jr. is an actual, you know, JOURNALIST...

Was told by there is alot of talk of t swift doing a get out the vote tour in battleground states. Not sure if its public because i don't want to wreck my Google algorithm or if it will even actually happen.

If it does, you know its just another registration drive to justify large numbers of new names to the rolls. Four years ago they used the riots to do the same thing.

• Angry
Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
2. An AK-47 was discovered in the bushes, per local law enforcement. Was the report "fake news"? If so, it doesn't make Jr's claim that local law enforcement say an AK-47 was discovered fake news. Was there an AK-47 discovered or not?
4. A suspect has reportedly been apprehended. "Reportedly". Is that fake? Has anyone been apprehended?

Someone said what Jr said was fake news. I'm trying to ask what did he say that was fake news? I don't watch the fake news, because, well ... it is fake news.
I thought I was clear.

"Again Folks!"

Not fake news: Again Folks?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Was told by there is alot of talk of t swift doing a get out the vote tour in battleground states. Not sure if its public because i don't want to wreck my Google algorithm or if it will even actually happen.

If it does, you know its just another registration drive to justify large numbers of new names to the rolls. Four years ago they used the riots to do the same thing.
A Republican Rep just said that if they could make voting more difficult they could win.

Reactions: Dionysus444
So I looked and this is WHY i don't go to fake news bullshit sites anymore. Rolling Stone headline:

J.D. Vance Defends False Claims Against Haitians: ‘If I Have to Create Stories… That's What I'm Going to Do'​

What a disingenuous pieces of shit modern day liberals are. I've noticed NONE of Kamalahoes' ads are honest. Every anti-Trump ad lies in almost every single sentence. The bubble of lies the left lives in is destructive.

And whomever the GOP nominee gets the same treatment. Even W(ar) Bush, even "erratic McCain", even Milquetoast Mitt. They are f***ing criminal with their lying.

Why are they relieved if he's literally hitler?

Are they talking about Trump or the shooter? is the shooter in "custody"? So the Biden/Harris DOJ will have him out of jail in a matter of days? Reread their post in that context and it makes more sense, than relieved that "worse than Hitler" is okay.

So I looked and this is WHY i don't go to fake news bullshit sites anymore. Rolling Stone headline:

J.D. Vance Defends False Claims Against Haitians: ‘If I Have to Create Stories… That's What I'm Going to Do'​

What a disingenuous pieces of shit modern day liberals are. I've noticed NONE of Kamalahoes' ads are honest. Every anti-Trump ad lies in almost every single sentence. The bubble of lies the left lives in is destructive.

And whomever the GOP nominee gets the same treatment. Even W(ar) Bush, even "erratic McCain", even Milquetoast Mitt. They are f***ing criminal with their lying.
It is absolutely a lie and fake news he's peddling about the poor Haitians. It's old school propaganda like Hitler used against the Jews.

Why are they relieved if he's literally hitler?

Civilization and humane responses. And I believe you made up Biden calling Trump "literally hitler".

Maybe you had no problem with Trump's "unified reich' comment in which Trump echoed Nazi catchphrases. I'm guessing you don't have a problem with all the violence Trump's stirring up. Would I be wrong?

I thought I was clear.

"Again Folks!"

Not fake news: Again Folks?
No. Not clear at all TBH. I'm not trying to stir shit with you. Was Jr's post "fake news"? Or are you saying he was repeating "fake news"? Or are you saying this incident is fake news? Or are you saying quotation marks make it fake news? LOL

No. Not clear at all TBH. I'm not trying to stir shit with you. Was Jr's post "fake news"? Or are you saying he was repeating "fake news"? Or are you saying this incident is fake news? Or are you saying quotation marks make it fake news? LOL
Well I am hearing now it was at Trump. They are trying to get all the facts. Drone footage etc....

A Republican Rep just said that if they could make voting more difficult they could win.

If they could stop fraudulent registration and voting they would absolutely win. There is zero doubt about it.

I was saying that Jr. was reposting fake news by asserting or casting it was another assassination attempt. The story keeps changing, fog of war, in reporting. But my source, you can see from my first "vague" post is before any reporting that I am aware. I have to be vague to protect my source.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Civilization and humane responses. And I believe you made up Biden calling Trump "literally hitler".

Maybe you had no problem with Trump's "unified reich' comment in which Trump echoed Nazi catchphrases. I'm guessing you don't have a problem with all the violence Trump's stirring up. Would I be wrong?
Is that similar to the Strength through Joy slogan Kamala’s campaign was using? And lol at him stirring up violence. He sure is! He’s being shot at about once a month by you lunatics.

Reactions: IdaCat and blubo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT