POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again, @DreadLox why were you talking about Biden...since politics is about morality

Reactions: exemjr and blubo
Lox is unwilling to open his mind. Granted, it's a small one, and so it requires eyeglass tools to do it, but still...

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
It depends on whose reporting you believe. Steve Bannons war room came up with the AK47 story. I would lean toward the below.

I never thought anyone shot at Trump. Pretty sad if his own son is trying to drum up the possibility.

Weird isn't the adjective that comes to mind, when I think of Kamala.

If I were to pick ONE word to describe her, it would be, sloppy...

thierry-henry-laugh.gif

Wow!

Just came in and turned on the TV. Flipping thru the channels on TheFirst TV on Pluto. Have never paid any attention to it other than I know that it's a very conservative network.

The show that's on now....The Rebound....host is Matt Doherty. Of UNC fame.

Guess being a UNC guy, former coach, around the NBA for years, a New York guy....I never expected him to be a true MAGA type guy.

Again, @DreadLox why were you talking about Biden...since politics is about morality

Politics is about lots of things.

Reade's accusations against Biden were all over the map. E. Jean Carroll's accusation of sexual assault against Trump was made contemporaneous with the assault.

As for Biden's 70s attitudes about busing, lots of people have changed their minds on issues. That one, too. My biggest grievance against Biden over the years I bet you have never had cross your mind. Since he's effectively irrelevant in electoral politics, it's irrelevant.

Are you a personhood-begins-at-conception person? IOW, did Trump's abandonment of that cause you enough distress to change your mind about him?

His own son has it wrong?

This isn't at you CSB. What did Jr say that was fake news?
1. SHOTS FIRED at Trump Golf Course in West Palm Beach, Florida.
2. An AK-47 was discovered in the bushes, per local law enforcement.
3. The Trump campaign has released a statement confirming former President Trump is safe.
4. A suspect has reportedly been apprehended.

Which one of those was fake?

3. The Trump campaign has released a statement confirming former President Trump is safe.

"Again folks!"

That is not true apparently.

• Haha
Laura Loomer has been popping up on this thread quite a bit over the last few days.

I guess that is the last bullet in the gun. Too bad it's a .22 short.
He's having an affair with a blatant racist. In normal politics just the affair would be enough to tank his campaign. But since it's Trump and racism is a feature of the movement, not a bug, bitching about "curry and colla greens" from his side piece is just taken in stride. Funniest part is MTG being absurdly jealous. It's a racist harem anime.

He's having an affair with a blatant racist. In normal politics just the affair would be enough to tank his campaign. But since it's Trump and racism is a feature of the movement, not a bug, bitching about "curry and colla greens" from his side piece is just taken in stride. Funniest part is MTG being absurdly jealous. It's a racist harem anime.
Do you have proof?

Nothing at all was fake. Agree. I guess he's interpreting what he thought Jr. was implying? lol.....

Reactions: Lost In FL
I mean who wouldn't sexually assault E. Jean. Hottest piece since Miss Jane was strutting her stuff on the Beverly Hillbillies.
And how many people did E Jean accuse of similar crimes?

Does she THINK she is so hot that she will get sexually assaulted? Or does she WANT to be that hot? Evidence suggests the latter.

It's impossible to take accusations of racism seriously from someone that votes Democrat. If blacks hadn't gotten the vote, Democrats would still be decorating trees with them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT