POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The U.S. should make decisions based upon its best interests. How is that hard for you to understand?
Again not answering the question - it was about NATO. Can you ever be direct?

But since you won't, I can only assume you think NATO should do whatever Putin wants.

Me, I don't think doing what Putin wants is always in the US best interest. Somehow you manage to always align with him.

I'm not referring to any specific Trump claim. But if you think Trump has never made a false claim I got a bridge to sell in your Brooklyn. He literally drew his own path of a hurricane with a sharpie instead of just admitting he got the states in the storm's path wrong.
Okay, let me explain this to you.

Trump could be effing Pinocchio and I don't care.

How is my life under Kamala?

How is my life under Trump?

That's what matters. Now if you want to go to a forum inhabited by mostly women, what you're preaching they will buy. Men on the other hand will do what I did above. Real men, not the pencil necked geek liberals that are in this thread.

So Trump lied about something. He was the most successful president I ever saw doing exactly what he said he was going to do.

Again not answering the question - it was about NATO. Can you ever be direct?

But since you won't, I can only assume you think NATO should do whatever Putin wants.

Me, I don't think doing what Putin wants is always in the US best interest. Somehow you manage to always align with him.

How did that not answer your dumb question? You asked if we should do what Putin says. You need to engage your brain if you don’t think I answered your ridiculous question. You can make a mountain out of a mole hill with your lack of understanding. 🤦‍♂️

Try harder VH. You have the potential to comprehend. And, if you finally figure it out, no need to apologize for your pettiness. I don’t seek your approval here.

By the way, admitting what I said was right in your final sentence is rich. We don’t do what Putin says and we don’t let Putin dictate what we do because we want to do the opposite of what Putin demands. Hopefully, we are smarter than that.

And because your final quip remains the height of idiocy, I will play along: quit letting Putin direct your positions.

Reactions: WTF Cat
Okay, let me explain this to you.

Trump could be effing Pinocchio and I don't care.

How is my life under Kamala?

How is my life under Trump?

That's what matters. Now if you want to go to a forum inhabited by mostly women, what you're preaching they will buy. Men on the other hand will do what I did above. Real men, not the pencil necked geek liberals that are in this thread.

So Trump lied about something. He was the most successful president I ever saw doing exactly what he said he was going to do.
Totally agree. I can’t listen to much of a Trump rally. He is a braggart, no doubt. But compared to Harris or biDIM, he’s like listening to Morgan Freeman.

The real dumb part of VH’s stupid Putin question is this (and I don’t expect VH to comprehend), our country and NATO has long kept Ukraine’s use of our weapons in check FOR A REASON. So, the only reason VH NOW wants to grant Ukraine’s wishes is because he wants to defy Putin, completely ignoring that HE is the one promoting a change in policy. A policy that likely was premised upon actual reasoning.

Reactions: JumperJack
I hope you're not being serious. The production would not go anywhere. US Steel's plants are in the US & Nippon will upgrade those plants' efficiencies & still make the steel here. If Nippon pulls out, US companies can run the plants (Probably less efficiently for at least a while.).

US Steel makes about 9M tons of 80M+ tons of steel produced in US. Why those mere 9M tons makes them sensitive & a threat to national security is pretty lame. At least I agree the workers want to maintain a good lifestyle vs. US Steel going bankrupt. I mean why should workers have good jobs? $0.5B profits is peanuts in our economy.

Curious, should the US force all foreign car makers to turn their plants over to US owners to keep they're much larger profits here? If not, why are they OK?
I don't think you understood my post. I dont want the profits bleeding off to Japan. I believe all steel production is of national security interest.

The other car plants are the best we can do for our country. We're going to buy the product anyway so at least we're getting jobs out of it. The cars are also finished products. That is very different from making raw steel.

Reactions: blubo
GXduCR6XcAAEoyS

I don't think you understood my post. I dont want the profits bleeding off to Japan. I believe all steel production is of national security interest.

The other car plants are the best we can do for our country. We're going to buy the product anyway so at least we're getting jobs out of it. The cars are also finished products. That is very different from making raw steel.
I think I did. Every foreign business bleeds the profits off. USS isn't at all unique nor they at all large in the overall economy or even in the steel industry. So I don't see why these relatively small profits concern you so much over other profits leaving. The plants will still be here making steel for us. IF the steel is being made here, in what way is foreign ownership any security issue?

The foreign cars are built from scratch here. They use raw steel here.

Being anti-Israel is not being antisemitic.
That's the typical cover, just as spouting hamas propaganda is actually pro Palestinian

Attacking American jews on campuses who have literally nothing to do with Israel is in fact anti semtic tho.

All the countries in the world, one where barbaric things are happening...welp. the one that's majority jew...wait a minute.

Remember these are the rules you guys created...going all the way back to saying the tea party was racist or literally calling anything you dint like racist. Can't have it both ways. Remember the whole it's tike to listen and learn...if many Jewish ppl say you are anti semitic you should probably listen

How did that not answer your dumb question? You asked if we should do what Putin says. You need to engage your brain if you don’t think I answered your ridiculous question. You can make a mountain out of a mole hill with your lack of understanding. 🤦‍♂️

Try harder VH. You have the potential to comprehend. And, if you finally figure it out, no need to apologize for your pettiness. I don’t seek your approval here.

By the way, admitting what I said was right in your final sentence is rich. We don’t do what Putin says and we don’t let Putin dictate what we do because we want to do the opposite of what Putin demands. Hopefully, we are smarter than that.

And because your final quip remains the height of idiocy, I will play along: quit letting Putin direct your positions.
My final sentence was "Somehow you manage to always align with him.". So we agree on that. Me, I think NATO should do what it wants regardless of what Putin says. So we definitely disagree. As for my dumb question, I didn't even ask the original one of this exchange of you. Yet you chose to butt in. So what's dumb?

Dion is right. Trump effect.
Always riots, anger, division and death surrounding Trump.
BLM riots....J6th riots....Covid....Economic meltdown....ALL on his watch.
If I believed in Biblical prophecy I'd say he is the anti Christ.

So since you always shit talk Christianity and religion, why do you go to church?

Are you that much of a fvcking virtue signaler?

Seriously.

You are pure scum.

I have made lampshades for 40 years. The wire in a shade is galvanized steel. I get my wire from a place right down the road who I have known for 40 years. He is the industries major supplier for lampshade wire. He buys the raw wire from a place in Nashville. They buy it from China.

My final sentence was "Somehow you manage to always align with him.". So we agree on that. Me, I think NATO should do what it wants regardless of what Putin says. So we definitely disagree. As for my dumb question, I didn't even ask the original one of this exchange of you. Yet you chose to butt in. So what's dumb?

Slow down and explain how my comment that the U.S. should make the decisions that best serves its interest has anything to do with Putin, boss?

Come on. I will wait. Tick tock.

Reactions: WTF Cat and blubo
Hereditary chattel slavery based on race as we practiced it was basically our invention, yes.
One of the dumbest things you have ever posted. And that is saying something. Slavery was going on for thousands of years before the USA did it. Hell slavery around the world is still happening...you just can't talk about it because it's mostly islamists doing it.

One of the dumbest things you have ever posted. And that is saying something. Slavery was going on for thousands of years before the USA did it. Hell slavery around the world is still happening...you just can't talk about it because it's mostly islamists doing it.

I can't see her posts, but tell her there's only one living POTUS that isn't a descendant of slave owners.

Last edited:
The irony of calling me ignorant when you defend that BS. I don’t think Trump is racist but Loomer is. And Trump is stupid for getting dragged into the Haitian stuff.
Why are you so anti-semetic with your criticism of Loomer? Don’t you know she’s a Jewish woman?😂

@blubo

Wish we could rid of the 19th am I right? Think I have heard you say that before

GXdGO1iX0AA1dn_

I'm joking...kinda
I would absolutely favor that as they are overwhelmingly dumb and emotional voters. They’re also the ones responsible for the growth of the alphabet people agenda.

I don’t care if it’s not PC. They are the by far the most low info voters and the most easily manipulated and hive-minded.

There is no correlation. He is just using a random example of spending to make the other argument seem bad. He is a magician to keep the dumb even dumber.

If we do not help Ukraine then this Putin issue gets worse. Putin is living off USSR ideals and has invaded a country in hopes of taking it over. The last time a dictator did that to this magnitude was probably WWII. And America learned a hard lesson that if you don't stop it before it gets worse than eventually it makes it to your shores.
The guy that cries false correlation is comparing russia which is putting convicts in uniform to nazi Germany. And Either Ukraine can stop Russia and they can win, but if not Russia can supposedly steamroll Europe...since we're talking about no correlation.

BTW. Why do you hate Obama

You guys are supposedly okay funding this thing for 50 years until every last person dies in Ukraine, which is what putin wants, meanwhile ppl in eastern Ukraine don't care who "rules" them as long as they have food to eat.

Reactions: SDC888 and IdaCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT