POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And what did you expect exactly? Trump and Vance have gone all in on this stupid "evil Haitians in Springfield are eating pets" fake news bs and a day later numerous places in the town received bomb threats, with the mayor now saying it's indeed related to anger over Haitians. The threats across the town began immediately after the two you're going to proudly vote for told the world that Haitians are kidnapping pets and eating them. And do you wanna know what Trump said today? He's going to deport those Haitians in Springfield (who are there legally) to Venezuela.

That's your guy. Embrace it. You would any other time it doesn't affect you. I truly hope this stops soon but with Trump and Vance using this to build anger, it likely won't.
Bs

Sure. Can't ever point the finger at Trump for anything. Gotta protect him on the internet at all costs, no matter what. A poster here is now personally affected by something that continues to be inflamed by Trump and Vance. It literally began a day after Trump told the world a lie to build up anger towards people living in a small town who just wanna be left alone to live their lives.

Like I said, embrace it at this point and continue taking up for your man, no matter the cost. He'll continue to get his followers angry and what will happen? Unfortunately more threats against this random town most have never heard of until this week. Embrace it. It's yours.

Reactions: Dionysus444
insanity continues.
i live 50 miles from springfield and my grandkid’s school shutdown wednesday because of some kind of threats. several other schools in my county received threats also.
none connected to springfield, that i’m aware of, but it’s just disheartening that schools can be shut down by simply posting something on social media. school officials have no choice but to react with extreme caution. parents and kids are frightened.
i’m sure some of it comes from some stupid kid who doesn’t want to go to school that day but it’s a form of terror nonetheless.
but that’s where we are.
The Mrs is out in Seattle where her daughter and family live. Several schools, including those for her g'kids, were closed yesterday for the same thing. Idiots are everywhere.

Reactions: Girthang and blubo
You should have been happy to help your Dad regardless of how he voted.
It wasn't that I wasn't happy to help him. It was just the check mark in the Trump column. I could have put his ballot into a trash can and he'd never have known...but that's not how he raised me. Wish he were still around for this election.

Everyone has the responsibility to ensure their ballot is filled out correctly.
BS. If the demographic of mail in ballots were more heavily in favor of Republicans, this law would have never seen the light of day. Date on the ballot my ass.
If the ballot date was an issue and you're cheating you'd just write in whatever date is necessary. It's all BS and you know it.

If they have a mind, they know to get help. If they don't have a mind, yes, the ballot should be shredded.
ANYONE could accidentally forget to write the date if focused on checking a box for your candidate on a mail in ballot. Has zero to do with needing help.
It's a dumbass law looking for any way to take away as many votes as possible from Democrats.
If the demographic of voters who use mail in ballots was more Republican... this stupid law would have never seen the light of day. If someone is cheating they could write in whatever date they chose.
BS Law.

ANYONE could accidentally forget to write the date if focused on checking a box for your candidate on a mail in ballot. Has zero to do with needing help.
It's a dumbass law looking for any way to take away as many votes as possible from Democrats.
If the demographic of voters who use mail in ballots was more Republican... this stupid law would have never seen the light of day. If someone is cheating they could write in whatever date they chose.
BS Law.
It’s not the rest of societies fault Democrats are careless and stupid. And yes, your people will probably just write in the dates. They do not follow law.

The Mrs is out in Seattle where her daughter and family live. Several schools, including those for her g'kids, were closed yesterday for the same thing. Idiots are everywhere.
it seems to be more frequent every year. there needs to be full time armed security officers in all of our schools for starters. i don’t know what can be done about the online threats.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
BS Law.
Let’s see…. People are too dumb to be able to get an id to vote? And they aren’t responsible enough to correctly fill out their vote for the highest office in the land? Can’t even get to the poll on Election Day, something people have down for 240+ years? Smh

it seems to be more frequent every year. there needs to be full time armed security officers in all of our schools for starters. i don’t know what can be done about the online threats.
So you're choosing not to even discuss the fact that fake news was spread per social media, Vance picked up on it and began using it, and then Trump used it in a national debate as 67 million people watched? You're just going to avoid that part of this? The various bomb threats began across the town the day after the debate. You don't even want to mention Trump and Vance having any part in spreading this bs and now this town is front and center with nuts across the country angry over Haitians.

I see how it is. This thread just won't touch the topic because it's Donald Trump and new favorite side piece JD Vance. Goodness.

So I heard that the union steel workers in PA support the takeover/sale of US Steel to Nippon Steel. Yet, both candidates oppose this common sense business deal for reasons unknown NET, the first candidate to flip to supporting the workers gains an advantage in PA.

What's up freaks? Everyone keeping their pets inside?

I say, sell it to Nippon Steel, because among the things the Japanese are good at is creating jobs in the United States.

Reactions: 55wildcat
Sure. Can't ever point the finger at Trump for anything. Gotta protect him on the internet at all costs, no matter what. A poster here is now personally affected by something that continues to be inflamed by Trump and Vance. It literally began a day after Trump told the world a lie to build up anger towards people living in a small town who just wanna be left alone to live their lives.

Like I said, embrace it at this point and continue taking up for your man, no matter the cost. He'll continue to get his followers angry and what will happen? Unfortunately more threats against this random town most have never heard of until this week. Embrace it. It's yours.
Trump does and says plenty i neither like nor agree with. That still doesn't mean you aren't spewing garbage.

WOW! This is THE WORST yet. LOL at anyone voting for this GARBAGE. Utter Dog sh*t !

7jzhb4.jpg

So I heard that the union steel workers in PA support the takeover/sale of US Steel to Nippon Steel. Yet, both candidates oppose this common sense business deal for reasons unknown NET, the first candidate to flip to supporting the workers gains an advantage in PA.
Simple, they don't want the profits of a sensitive industry that is vital to our national security going overseas. Let alone the potential to do harm to our national security.

The workers simply want to continue their good lifestyle and have it continue for generations after them.

Reactions: blubo
I always want American companies to be successful with American ownership. But i don’t see a huge issue with Japan, one of our strongest allies, buying US Steel. As long as the company stays here and doesn’t drastically cut jobs. What’s the pushback on this? I haven’t really followed it. Are Joe and the rest not getting their standard kickbacks?

Reactions: 55wildcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT