POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I always enjoy this sentiment. Who’re going to be the hardcore tankies putting a bullet in the back of our heads? There are no socially conservative hardcore communists in all of America to call us degenerates lol. That’s you Christo-fascists who won’t make it through the first purges.
GV9VE2YaoAIrXqS

insanity continues.
i live 50 miles from springfield and my grandkid’s school shutdown wednesday because of some kind of threats. several other schools in my county received threats also.
none connected to springfield, that i’m aware of, but it’s just disheartening that schools can be shut down by simply posting something on social media. school officials have no choice but to react with extreme caution. parents and kids are frightened.
i’m sure some of it comes from some stupid kid who doesn’t want to go to school that day but it’s a form of terror nonetheless.
but that’s where we are.

No excuse for these to be anonymous these days. They know who's calling and need to hold them accountable.

You can’t fix this level of stupidity. When I see something this unbelievable, I grow more certain that it can’t be salvaged and that it’s time to start over.

The school system that birthed this ignorance and stupidity needs to be scrapped and rebuilt from, eliminating the useless and non-essential information taught within.

With the paid service I think, but not with the way we watch most things.

We were watching children's content and maybe cooking stuff when the ads came on. Once during a Bible teaching as well. Shocked us a bit

I have the free and definitely blocked the particular ad. You definitely cant just avoid them for on the free version.

Problem is they have endless amounts. Hillary, walz, Michelle, hussein, someone else i already forgot. They just keep coming.

He does it cause he knows you'll find it offensive, to troll you.

That's why I don't engage them except extremely rarely. They're not even disingenuous. They are liars first and foremost and know full well what they say is wrong before they say it. They know Trump has never said what they say he did. They simply repeat the mischaracterization they saw on tv for a week and refuse to acknowledge any truth. They're all lazy pieces of shite and don't care about anyone. They don't even care about the minors they've obviously raped or known were raped. They only care about using them as a political tool, because that's how extreme liberals roll.

Gathering smoke over Loomer being Trump's side piece.......

trump__lauraloomer_twitter_2023_crop.jpg
I don’t often agree with you, but I do here. Laura Loomer is a fvcking nut job….. Case Closed. Trump does himself a disservice by having her so prominently featured in his campaign; frankly I don’t see any upside she brings to the table.

I don’t often agree with you, but I do here. Laura Loomer is a fvcking nut job….. Case Closed. Trump does himself a disservice by having her so prominently featured in his campaign; frankly I don’t see any upside she brings to the table.
Trump does. 😉

They were caught in '20...but nobody cared other than Trump supporters.

EXACTLY

This post reminded me of the movie about the Israeli team that hunted down the Munich Olympic terroists who murdered the Israeli team. Good movie but I can't remember the name right now.Now, I still think there's things he could have and should have done differently. Someone should have known on his team that this would he a possibility.
You know that Trump's team warned him about it. But like a lot of advice he gets (...think mean tweets) he doesn't pay attention and does his own thing. If he would listen...smile with a little self-depricating humor...he wouldn't have 'lost' in '20 and would go down in history as a Ronald Reagan type President....likable and effective.

72 Hours at Munich or something?

He still would've lost in 2020, but he would definitely be more likable and effective. No question. The Trump that was on Late Night with Letterman in the 80s or 90s is the exact guy youre talking about.

Not really a big deal with me unless it was the same university. Just because someone is a frat bro' from another university doesn't mean I would give a hoot about them.

Women are different about that though. Vastly. It's freakin weird

So if an 80 year old man or woman with vision problems accidentally leaves off the date on their ballot it gets shredded??
Nice.
Hooray for Democracy!!
If they have a mind, they know to get help. If they don't have a mind, yes, the ballot should be shredded.

Former male staffer accuses his California female legislative boss of sexual abuse, and physical injury from providing her oral sex!!

The suit alleges Alvarado-Gil then escalated her treatment toward her staffer by making overt sexual passes at him, and eventually pressuring him into performing oral sex on her.

“During the last occasion where he allegedly performed oral sex in the tight confines of a car, Condit said he suffered a back injury. He later went to the doctor and discovered he had suffered three herniated discs in his back and a collapsed hip, he says in the suit, adding that he had to have hip surgery.“

WOW!

Hip surgery and three herniated discs??

This guy suffered more injury than most veterans . . . .

Htf do you manage to herniated any disc's and need hip surgery after oral? Safe to say YOURE DOING IT WRONG

• Haha
Reactions: The-Hack
insanity continues.
i live 50 miles from springfield and my grandkid’s school shutdown wednesday because of some kind of threats. several other schools in my county received threats also.
none connected to springfield, that i’m aware of, but it’s just disheartening that schools can be shut down by simply posting something on social media. school officials have no choice but to react with extreme caution. parents and kids are frightened.
i’m sure some of it comes from some stupid kid who doesn’t want to go to school that day but it’s a form of terror nonetheless.
but that’s where we are.

And what did you expect exactly? Trump and Vance have gone all in on this stupid "evil Haitians in Springfield are eating pets" fake news bs and a day later numerous places in the town received bomb threats, with the mayor now saying it's indeed related to anger over Haitians. The threats across the town began immediately after the two you're going to proudly vote for told the world that Haitians are kidnapping pets and eating them. And do you wanna know what Trump said today? He's going to deport those Haitians in Springfield (who are there legally) to Venezuela.

That's your guy. Embrace it. You would any other time it doesn't affect you. I truly hope this stops soon but with Trump and Vance using this to build anger, it likely won't.

Reactions: Dionysus444
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT