• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GXSm3P6WwAE7Mhv

Last edited:
Debates are pointless, regardless of the candidates. We already know where each person stands on the issues, and this specific election is unique in how each candidate has impacted our country. You have one former POTUS with a substantial advantage in economical and foreign policy related issues, and a current VP who has been a part of the worst inflation numbers we have seen in a very, very, long time. Throw in the fact she has condoned the mass influx of illegals into our country, while being in charge of this issue....she failed, mightily.

It doesn't matter who won or lost a debate, especially with what we witnessed from both sides on Tuesday night. Kamala Harris is not even close to having the credentials to lead our country, especially with the seriousness of the problems we face, both domestically and internationally. She doesn't even qualify to run a business and wants to tell us how her tax increases are for the good of the country? If you are voting for her because of her gender or race as a primary factor....you need to sit this one out. That should be well down the list of reasons to vote for anyone.....EVER. Trump may not be on the guest list to Thanksgiving dinner, but he had us in a great spot before covid, and corrected many of the wrongs that Obama implemented, especially with the economy.

You have a choice, but if the economy and foreign policy are your top issues (as they should be) then there are no other alternatives to Trump getting elected.

I think Trump just put out that there wouldn't be another debate.

No doubt his people said no need. They know he is leading in the polls, they know she was pre schooled and guarded, and they know she would not do another unless again it was pre schooled and moderated by liberal media. The polls she is leading in is on the liberal sites and we know how truthful those are.

Trump looks even worse now. One debate which Harris won soundly, she immediately put it out there that she wanted and was ready for another debate, and Trump cowers away like a scared child. Now the legacy of that debate will be Harris getting the win and Trump throwing out a conspiracy about pets being eaten in Ohio. Good job, good effort by the Trump team!

The fact that this country averages close to one school shooting per week should concern every American regardless of its nature.
Just amazes me that Republicans spend all their time focusing on passing laws about drag queens that read books, trans kids and hanging 10 Commandment signs in schools..... But wave the white flag on school shootings every GD time and say there's nothing they can do.
Nobody's ever died from a drag queen reading a book or a trans kid taking a piss.... A framed picture of the 10 Commandments ain't gonna stop a bullet.

Ok, name the 50 that occurred, the location and number of victims, or STFU, Village Idiot.

You.made the claim of almost a school shooting a week. Prove it.

Or stop posting here.

Lying, screeching, hyperbolic Idiot.

Listen to the audio of cheers, its totally fake and anyone with a lick of sense can tell that. Her crowds were there for concerts, only to leave when the music was over. I still feel the real America ( both sides ) see through this. I have many friends that are common sense democrats and they say no way will they vote for her. I also know many nuts that there is no way to open their eyes Trump has this

• Haha
Reactions: Nightwish84
Listen to the audio of cheers, its totally fake and anyone with a lick of sense can tell that. Her crowds were there for concerts, only to leave when the music was over. I still feel the real America ( both sides ) see through this. I have many friends that are common sense democrats and they say no way will they vote for her. I also know many nuts that there is no way to open their eyes Trump has this
Like Trump, I have no idea why many of you are so obsessed with crowd size. This thread actually pretends to be a Wish version of Donald Trump and it's really odd to witness. You're not him so you don't need to change your personality or speak like him. He doesn't care you exist.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Here's where I stand on this.
If a trans person is already under a doctor's care and on medication prior to imprisonment, that medication regimen should be continued even if incarcerated. That would be true of any medication.
If they are not already taking medications, they can't just decide to start in prison imo and they definitely shouldn't receive elective surgeries on the taxpayer dime.

Trump looks even worse now. One debate which Harris won soundly, she immediately put it out there that she wanted and was ready for another debate, and Trump cowers away like a scared child. Now the legacy of that debate will be Harris getting the win and Trump throwing out a conspiracy about pets being eaten in Ohio. Good job, good effort by the Trump team!
Speaking of cowering like a scared child,see Joe Biden

Reactions: Girthang and blubo
We have over 15 million empty homes, over 10% of our entire total. We don’t have a housing shortage, we have an affordability crisis. Plenty of room. Only for the rich though. Illegals aren’t buying these empty houses and increasing prices. You just can't help but jam your scapegoat into any problem you see.
GXSDTWuWYAAblWO

Speaking of cowering like a scared child,see Joe Biden
Okay. But what about Trump now ducking out of another debate with Harris? Most agree she won this week. Doesn't Trump want another crack at it so the lasting impression isn't him taking the bait and ranting about conspiracies he saw "on the tv"?

This is what votes for this type of administration. I have a family member that has never worked a day in his life. He gets a social security check because he has some sort of bullshit issues. He married one just like him and they started having kids. That last time I seen or talked to him was 30 plus years ago ONLY for him to tell me they was having third kid. He totally dissed the fact a baby was coming but he was quick to say that meant more monthly money. Those kids with the exception of one who works her ass off is just like the parents. They know the system and are pro’s at working it. Now multiply this by a million and you have freeloading liberal voters. Its a slap in the face to those of us that try to do the right thing Totally

Musk sucks. Invest in X if you disagree. 🤡
Or maybe invest in a Trump Pokemon card or a thread from his mugshot suit.
You're officially in a cult.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here it is.

What an absolute idiot.

Reactions: blubo
Guys, remember when sambowieshit/The Village Idiot/ SCIENCE DUDE! was mocking Elon for being stupid, and saying that twitter stock plummeted when he took over?

Ps, Twitter, now X, is a wholly privately owned company since Musk took over

Dumb as a box of rocks.
If this country stays out of the toilet, he is a HUGE part of it. He's literally making Liberal filth SEETHE.

Just bringing this up because it's a fact that we're all immigrants to this country unless you have native American heritage.

And for the record, we took over the country after invading it.

So, should we throw ourselves out?

EDIT: If this makes too much sense, I can change it.

No. They're immigrants as well. Just longer ago. I was born in Kentucky, I'm a native Kentucky and, a native American.

Liberals can suck it.

• Haha
Reactions: Nightwish84
Ok, name the 50 that occurred, the location and number of victims, or STFU, Village Idiot.

You.made the claim of almost a school shooting a week. Prove it.

Or stop posting here.

Lying, screeching, hyperbolic Idiot.
I made a mistake. It's not one a week.
It's almost one a day.
It's almost one a week for those shootings resulting in death or injury.
It's almost one per day for discharge of a gun not resulting in death or injury.
You're dumber than a cat on a grill in Ohio.

School shootings resulting in death and/or injuries....(1 every 9 days)🤡

School shootings in the US....(Almost 1 per day) 🤡

Thoughts n prayers right MAGA Moron??

Hope you appreciate all the teachers and children who lay their lives on the line every day for your right to shoot at refrigerators in a field. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

There is no correlation. He is just using a random example of spending to make the other argument seem bad. He is a magician to keep the dumb even dumber.

If we do not help Ukraine then this Putin issue gets worse. Putin is living off USSR ideals and has invaded a country in hopes of taking it over. The last time a dictator did that to this magnitude was probably WWII. And America learned a hard lesson that if you don't stop it before it gets worse than eventually it makes it to your shores.

Hitler invaded the USA?

WOW!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT