How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GXC1YPyXcAETB9D

The majority of our problems and complacency are rooted in the white leftist base who are completely clueless to reality until it personally affects them, until it’s in their backyard.

They’re clueless how primitive these people are. Because the white leftist woman can continue going to Starbucks and being comfortable for now, they stay completely ignorant to third worlders crapping in public places, eating pets and disgusting things like rats, pigeons, etc. They’re clueless to the massive increase in rape because their media will not tell them.

The self loathing and virtue signaling instilled in the white leftist community is so engrained that their minds are completely gone.

I definitely agree with you if we're talking ideal strategy. Palestinian support turns off a majority of the electorate and the Dem candidate would have a much better chance if the protesters completely shut up. We aren't talking about game theory though; we're talking about the real world where some people actually truly care about an ongoing genocide. I understand you see the protesters as the extreme fringe, and they are, but for each one of those individuals out protesting there are many more sitting at home who feel the same. You may not know that as, correct me if I'm wrong, you're middle-aged+, but there's a huge generational divide on this issue who feel just as strongly, if not more so, than y'all pro-Israel people. That sizable chunk of the Democratic base must be placated or they won't vote. It's a fragile tightrope balancing act and I get Maher's game is calling out what he sees as ridiculous, but telling people to suck up genocide and vote anyway is a really tough pill to swallow. Again, I understand you don't agree with the position and so can't associate that depth of emotion with it, but for lots of Millenials/Zoomers it's like if America had been directly supplying some of the most brutal, murderous regimes throughout history. I'm personally voting against Trump anyway, but many aren't as pragmatic and require at least some kind of lip service.
GXEQuX0WEAAj7IQ

No wonder the left can’t meme. Humorless morons.

Trump saving kittens is just as real as their anonymous Arlington story. The difference being we are being silly, while they are dead serious and outraged. They float from one manufactured Trump outrage to another like some bizarre green haired, face tatted butterfly. Never the wiser.

Let's look at a graph of government deficits over the years. In the graph below, the blue bars are government surpluses. The red bars are budget deficits. The red bars get shorter and even disappear during Dem administrations. They get longer during Republicans administrations.

So, the story that Dems are irresponsible spenders and the Republicans are tight-fisted and responsible is exactly opposite of the truth. Republicans accusing the Democrats of doing what they are doing? Oh, my.

chart.png

Free Speech Absolutist Alert

Trump tried to get DOJ to go after Saturday Night Live for mocking him: report

The gist: Trump tried to have mockery declared a campaign contribution. Unlike, the purchase of over-priced Bibles or worthless NFTs.
Free Speech Absolutist Alert

Trump tried to get DOJ to go after Saturday Night Live for mocking him: report

The gist: Trump tried to have mockery declared a campaign contribution. Unlike, the purchase of over-priced Bibles or worthless NFTs.
Source is Rolling Stone.

Damn you dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT