POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's look at one of the cases. Mar-a-Lago. It involves Trump showing Defense Department documents to unauthorized personnel. Espionage is the term. Reality Winner, also charged with Espionage, was in jail awaiting trial around a month after the crime was discovered. She didn't have tens of millions of dollars to spend on defense to keep her out of custody. And she eventually got 5 years and 3 months. (For revealing evidence of Russian involvement in the 2016 election, BTW.)

That's the power of money, for you. Trump does not want to go gentle into that good night. Reality Winner wasn't even read her rights.

You’re still rambling on with your lying smack. You are just as dumb as Dion.

Dumb and Dumber. With Sam. Dumb and Dumberer 2

Let's look at one of the cases. Mar-a-Lago. It involves Trump showing Defense Department documents to unauthorized personnel. Espionage is the term. Reality Winner, also charged with Espionage, was in jail awaiting trial around a month after the crime was discovered. She didn't have tens of millions of dollars to spend on defense to keep her out of custody. And she eventually got 5 years and 3 months. (For revealing evidence of Russian involvement in the 2016 election, BTW.)

That's the power of money, for you. Trump does not want to go gentle into that good night. Reality Winner wasn't even read her rights.

Well, that's just perfect. Another member of the Confederacy of Dunces has some free time on his hands tonight.

White Flag. Okay, you're right, it's all true. Will you shut the F*** up about it now? Here's the thing, nobody gives a F*** about it. Just like your side didn't give a F*** when Hillary and Biden's DOJ skated on felonies. I'll print out a certificate for you that says you're right about it, and get as many people on here to endorse it as I can, if you will JUST SHUT THE F*** UP ABOUT IT. LOL 😄 😄 😄

You're like a toddler that insists the sky is green. Fine, it's green, what the hell ever. You're the reason unstable mothers put NyQuil in their kids' baby food.
You're traitors. Plain and simple. Everyone knows it. This is one of the biggest stories in American history. In a hundred years this is what the history books will cover. A demagogue strongman attacking our American institutions and how we as a country reacted to that. It remains to be seen whether we pass the test or fail miserably.

You're traitors. Plain and simple. Everyone knows it. This is one of the biggest stories in American history. In a hundred years this is what the history books will cover. A demagogue strongman attacking our American institutions and how we as a country reacted to that. It remains to be seen whether we pass the test or fail miserably.

I couldn't agree more. You are spot on. As a reward, I bought you some apple sauce. You should go ahead and eat it now, while it's fresh.

Is there proof of Trump doing this? Aside from a questionable and illegal recording? Because Biden gave the writer of his book classified info and it’s pretty well documented. And i’m pretty sure Joe wasn’t allowed to have it as VP. But who cares right? You guys have already snuffed out poor ole Joe.

You're just saying it's lies without addressing the substance. I'm explaining exactly how they weren't legitimate. Make a counterargument, don't just turn into @warrior-cat with 'False!'

No, I am not. I did address your "substance." It was never the case that Pence was going to simply replace the certified electors with Trump's "fake" electors, as you've claimed repeatedly. He was never tasked with single-handedly changing the outcome of the election. It was not that simple.

Whether Trump's novel legal challenge would've held up in the supreme court is something we'll never know because it was conveniently never allowed to happen.

Imho, it was a terrible idea, not a coup. That's absurd. But it'll pale in comparison to what the left will do when/if they lose this Nov.

My place of employment has brought several Haitians in the last 12 months. Rumor has it that The government is paying a majority of their wages. So it’s basically cheap labor. The down side is our quality has bottomed out. Our customer complaints have skyrocketed.
And yes, several guys have walked in the mens restroom and witnessed them using the sink to wash their privates.
Bringing them in has devalued the workforce.

What will be known and discussed in a hundred years is the theft of a Presidential election and the lengths the perpetrators went to cover it up.

Is there proof of Trump doing this? Aside from a questionable and illegal recording? Because Biden gave the writer of his book classified info and it’s pretty well documented. And i’m pretty sure Joe wasn’t allowed to have it as VP. But who cares right? You guys have already snuffed out poor ole Joe.
No, there isn't. LOL

No, I am not. I did address your "substance." It was never the case that Pence was going to simply replace the certified electors with Trump's "fake" electors, as you've claimed repeatedly. He was never tasked with single-handedly changing the outcome of the election. It was not that simple.

Whether Trump's novel legal challenge would've held up in the supreme court is something we'll never know because it was conveniently never allowed to happen.

Imho, it was a terrible idea, not a coup. That's absurd. But it'll pale in comparison to what the left will do when/if they lose this Nov.
He was asked, but he refused. Thankfully. Still though this ignores the organizing of the fake electors. They made up fake crap with just random people, not the real Republican electors. The specifics of what Pence could have done with them are irrelevant, none of the options would have been legitimate involving those fake electors.

He was asked, but he refused. Thankfully. Still though this ignores the organizing of the fake electors. They made up fake crap with just random people, not the real Republican electors. The specifics of what Pence could have done with them are irrelevant, none of the options would have been legitimate involving those fake electors.

you can keep spewing the same lies. But you’re wrong. Keep spewing. No one is buying it.

Proof. You mean of the 20 or so boxes of documents that he kept and hid from the people who came to collect them? Yeah. There's plenty of proof.

Willy, you may have spunk, but you definitely don't win any prizes for credibility.

Are you paranoid? Your mother eat too many Tide pods before she gave birth to your abomination of a human waste of society? You remind me of the crazy old drunk on UK’s campus rambling on about nothing. You’re crazy. Your takes are seriously insane. Seek mental health therapy.

Tuesday night, about 11:00 pm

yamato-sinking-ship.gif
Actually she won’t do badly. It’s structured not unscripted. And MSM will say she won decisively. She’ll get a response bias bump in the polls, maybe 3 to 4 points. But it won’t last. She’s not going to win and they know it.

Only ? Is will they try again to kill him

No, he was not asked to simply ignore the certified electors in favor of Trump's, thereby single-handedly changing the outcome, as you've repeatedly claimed.

And I am not ignoring anything. Are you aware that prominent Dem lawyers, in the summer or fall of 2020, war-gamed the exact same scenario as a potential means for them to prevent a possible Trump re-election? No, you are not. You like to fancy yourself as something for knowing something, but actually know very little. Why don't you find the document I am referring to, and then tell me why those liberal lawyers were wrong.

Proof. You mean of the 20 or so boxes of documents that he kept and hid from the people who came to collect them? Yeah. There's plenty of proof.

I would say, at first blush, that you're just making all of this up, on your own. But even a simple fiction like the one above is out of your grasp, so I can only assume that you read it somewhere. You have, NO idea what you're talking about here. And I promise you, when it comes to actual knowledge and experience with respect to the proper handling, storage, and laws re: classified material, all the way up to TS/SCI I am the authority on here (unless there is someone else in this thread that I don't know about)

IOW - you should stick to aluminum foil, the voices in your head, and trying to get that Kamala bumper sticker on straight...

Trump took a bullet in the head for the country.

Yet he’s just doing this for money, which he already had more of than he could ever spend in his life.

As he spends hundreds of millions on legal fees defending himself from the Biden lawfare.

Aren’t the Bible’s and shit raising campaign funds?

The one thing Trump has personally benefited from (possibly) is Truth Social. And that’s debatable. And only because the establishment corrected the other platforms to ban him and he came up with a free market response.
I feel sorry for sammy cause his/her dad is a TDS stricken moron...

After the bullet to the head, it would be easy for him to say F it and enjoy his golden years. The left doesn't understand love of country at all...

I keep forgetting that DreadLox is a scared little bitch and has me on ignore, so will somebody copy my last post, and shove it up his ass for me? Thanks in advance. LOL
Hyman had a Top Secret Clearance and is very familiar with the handling of those kinds of documents and since DL has him blocked he wants Dreadlocks to know. He prefers it be shoved up a certain place. 😁

Negative. Negative. Negative.

Wrong damned answer.

So 8 posts containing tweets per page is not drowning out other posters? Really? Seriously?

No, I don't like it all and plan on speaking out even more against the practice. 2-4 per page, fine. Reasonable. But JFC, 8 per page?

No.
Dude. Stop. You’re not the thread cop.

I would say, at first blush, that you're just making all of this up, on your own. But even a simple fiction like the one above is out of your grasp, so I can only assume that you read it somewhere. You have, NO idea what you're talking about here. And I promise you, when it comes to actual knowledge and experience with respect to the proper handling, storage, and laws re: classified material, all the way up to TS/SCI I am the authority on here (unless there is someone else in this thread that I don't know about)

IOW - you should stick to aluminum foil, the voices in your head, and trying to get that Kamala bumper sticker on straight...
iu

• Love
Reactions: HymanKaplan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT