POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait... You just doubled down on completely not understanding the constitution. It literally says that we are endowed by our creator with certain unalienable rights.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
The question is where do the rights, such as owning a gun, come from? Idiots like him will say from the gov't ... meaning the gov't can take them away too. That is exactly why the founding fathers recognized that the right was above and beyond the big bad gov't.

Reactions: Mash 2.4
They keep bringing this shit up. No proof.
They are literally pulling childish nonsense out of their ass and stating it as fact with a straight face.
dance charles GIF

• Haha
Reactions: UK82 and Lost In FL
He let his sons take over his business dealings and didn't take a dime in salary as POTUS. TDS is rotting your mind.

That's just the business. He reported $1.6 billion in income. And he said his brand increased by $10 billion.

$160 million in foreign income. Hundreds of millions from the damn hotel alone. Yeah, it was a legit business. Not there as a bribe laundry at all. How long did it last after Trump left office?

Pop Quiz: How much are presidents allowed to make under the Constitution from foreign sources?

Yeah, but his son said he lost a billion.

I realize I'm wasting my time. You won't believe anything I say. Hell, you don't believe what Trump himself says if it disturbs your presets. If you don't believe Trump, why do you worship the man?

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan

That's just the business. He reported $1.6 billion in income. And he said his brand increased by $10 billion.

$160 million in foreign income. Hundreds of millions from the damn hotel alone. Yeah, it was a legit business. Not there as a bribe laundry at all. How long did it last after Trump left office?

Pop Quiz: How much are presidents allowed to make under the Constitution from foreign sources?

I realize I'm wasting my time. You won't believe anything I say. Hell, you don't believe what Trump himself says if it disturbs your presets. If you don't believe Trump, why do you worship the man?
Why do you support Harris?

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL

Biden and his son were taking millions in peddling foreign influence (even with foreign adversaries) while VP and President so STHU. 🤡

So the NYT Siena poll, the holy grail of polls for the Democrats now has Trump leading the National average by 1.4 percent.

This is what happens, when people realize that one of the candidates IS, quite literally, too stupid to be allowed to speak, unfettered, in public. LOL

Reactions: vhcat70 and SDC888
It's not a vote for Harris. It can't be. Ask one of her voters, what is it about her policies that you are excited about, and they don't even really TRY to justify their vote based on her platform. They know the truth; the only thing that matters is Trump.

I mean, not to state the obvious...
Trump diehards don’t get this. He’s poison to so many.

Last edited:
There is no Republican Party. If Trump had been smart, he'd have established a new party during his first term and reaffirmed the constitutional requirements of the election to prevent this kind of fraud before the 2020 election, we wouldn't be dealing with this crap now. He listened to a lot of bad advice for too long.

The DNCCP has all the distractions they need to do it again, because they have the overt complicity of all of the RINOs, enough of which have direct access to and influence on how the voting machines are programmed. Romney is just one of those people.
I mean this has to be it. Can’t be his personality turns off so many. That’s just rediculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT