How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a067db0926757c06.jpeg
So that is what she looks like from Willie Brown's perspective.

Don't believe the propaganda and paid hype.
What he's not saying is that he bought into the Kamala bump without any data and he just ran with it. Now that it's coming out how they came up with those numbers he's backtracking quickly because he got fired from abc for being wrong the last 3 elections at every level.

I went to a Cheney speech in 2015 at the Nixon Library and even then, Code Pink was out there protesting with their “war criminal” signs.

The left does this shit all the time in the Trump era. Guys they said we’re evil are all of a sudden great when it helps their narrative- Bush, McCain, Romney, and Cheney.
Code pink disappeared when Obama won. He bombed shit and expanded war and code pink was silent.... Trump gets elected and all the sudden they are against war again but acknowledge he didn't start a new war and was trying to wind down 2 of them.

This is what you’re pitching, yeah. ‘Western’ superiority. Like I said, they just replaced ‘white’ with ‘Western’. Same supremacist message, now with plausible racial deniability!

A geographic region isnt a race. American exceptionalism was built by people who all shared those principles and they consisted of many races.

Your VP canididate seems to think so.
Those are your Marxist values that everyone is dying to escape from , not to.
Over 24,000 illegals crossing our southern border have been Chinese nationals, and that is probably a very conservative estimate.
Your childish deflection is annoying and not nearly as clever as you seem to think it is.
Deflection from what? I just mentioned NK because they're the most obvious, but workers are crossing into China illegally all the time for work. Vietnamese, Burmese, Cambodians. People fleeing poor countries for rich ones has nothing to do with 'Western values'.

Man caught shitting on porches in Loiusville has been identified, but will not be charged. Totally fvcked up decision.

Dude is autistic and victims don’t even want to press charges.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Western civilization is synonymous with developed nations. Dont play coy.
I'm not being coy. This is the entire point of the conversation. You unwittingly highlighted it yourself. Where did that term come from, what does it describe? You have no answer. Because it's racism all the way down. That's the only reason it exists.

I'm not being coy. This is the entire point of the conversation. You unwittingly highlighted it yourself. Where did that term come from, what does it describe? You have no answer. Because it's racism all the way down. That's the only reason it exists.
Oh, there is certainly a racist pig in this conversation, and hint........It's not bigblueinsanity.

Trump is an idiot.
Even granting you that (I don't agree that he is an idiot ie. has an IQ that prohibits him from learning to read, etc. ) He is, by comparison to Kamala, a quantum physicist. And that isn't hyperbole. Kamala probably has to constantly be told to close her mouth/breathe/etc.

If she IS elected, her one and only accomplishment will be: usurping Zachary Taylor as the most dimwitted President in US history.

It's in the constitution. I know you haven't read it because i've read your post on other topics.... Hint... The government doesn't give us our rights. The constitution doesn't give us our rights. The constitution just tells the government that these rights that we are born with by god or natures god is not to infringed upon.
lol we weren’t born with the right to own a gun moron.

This is the dumbest thing you’ve ever posted.

Capitalism? Democracy? Individual freedom? The Industrial Revolution?

These are racist?

What he's not saying is that he bought into the Kamala bump without any data and he just ran with it. Now that it's coming out how they came up with those numbers he's backtracking quickly because he got fired from abc for being wrong the last 3 elections at every level.
She got her convention bump in the two weeks before the convention when she was anointed over an 80 year old. There was nothing left to bump by the convention.

And VH will argue that tarrifs are a tax on purchasers.... LOL
So the costs of goods to consumers don't include the tariffs on imports in them? That's funny. Where the hell do you think those bucks go? In the pockets of the Feds, not consumers. Yea, Government!!

Even granting you that (I don't agree that he is an idiot ie. has an IQ that prohibits him from learning to read, etc. ) He is, by comparison to Kamala, a quantum physicist. And that isn't hyperbole. Kamala probably has to constantly be told to close her mouth/breathe/etc.

If she IS elected, her one and only accomplishment will be: usurping Zachary Taylor as the most dimwitted President in US history.
I pray you are right.

lol we weren’t born with the right to own a gun moron.
There are no rules until they're made dumb f@ck. Too deep for you to ponder

The govt doesn't give rights...its not your daddy. Unalienable means not given or taken away. They do not describe what one is owed by the government or society; they describe our right to be left alone. "Governments are not founded in order to create new rights and arbitrarily dispense benefits upon preferred groups, but to secure rights that existed before governments were ever created. It is the people, therefore, who give the government its power, without which it would be powerless, and without which it cannot legitimately act."

This is the exact and precise reason "we, the people" formed our government in the manner and for the purpose we did. This is the entire reason we allowed this form of government to exist. It answers to us not the other way around and we should force it back to heel in its proper place.

Anyway, you and @sambowieshin still trashing these ppl:

Bc you believed talking points:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT