POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have an idea ... let's pass a law that says you cannot kill other people, especially with a gun. That should stop it alltogether...

Wait ... wut?
It's more complicated than that when dealing with mentally ill teenagers. That is why you don't comprehend the complexities of this issue.
While we are discussing this ....
Let's all take a moment of silence to honor the brave women and children of America who consistently lay down their lives so you can have the right to own an AR-15. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Thoughts n taters.

GWt2dyeW0AA11JG

2 separate groups of Americans in the country today....
Group one is hugging their children and looking for ways to keep them safe at school.
Group two is hugging their guns tighter than their children and sending thoughts and prayers.

What the f-ck does that have to do with a post about the Russian collusion hoax?

Reactions: 55wildcat
They have that. Law enforcement even came to interview him. Decided no threat and took no action.

Then the kids dumb father bought them a gun for a gift.

There needs to be serious accountability for these situations where law enforcement are warned and fail to act.

Finally pretty interesting this kid pretty quickly gave up when confronted by leos. Thats not the norm.

In almost every situation where there's been a shooting like this, outside of organized criminal activity, our "enforcement" bureaus have already been notified or in direct contact and have done nothing to prevent the resulting actions. Contrast that to the "all hands on deck" for the frauds of "foreign govt collusion" with conservatives to the point of lying to the courts to proceed, and the completely "hands off" approach to (unless it's to Bury and/or delay cases and prosecution of) known and clearly provable criminal activity by the left, and you have a clearly definable pattern of neglect and abuse that will continue to thwart any attempt to contain crime or protect the citizenry.

Yeah, the FBI is responsible for a 14 year old kid shooting up a school. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? I say that, but then I recall a couple of years ago that the majority of the people on this thread (at least what seemed like a majority) said they believe that most mass shootings are put in motion by the government.
Would the fbi frame a 30 year Army veteran for treason in order to impeach a president they don't like? Would they frame a Naval Academy graduate and 8-year veteran of treason in order to secure a fisa to spy on the Trump campaign while that Navy Vet was actively participating in the prosecution of a Russian spy he had helped the cia to get?.... so he wasn't even able to comment on the false allegations because he was a witness against the Russian spy and couldn't talk about the case....

They fbi wouldn't do anything like that. Nobody is saying they are doing it... They just don't seem to care to stop them as much as they love swatting Trump supporters.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
What makes you bring the others up & have the idea I don't know in a discussion about Pence? Answer: Changing the subject is one of your best skills. I do get America First. It's a euphemism for America Only. Bring everyone home & don't spend a penny outside the US. Make everything here even if we don't have the resources & it costs a fortune. The steel tariffs & opposing Nippon Steel buying US Steel is a great example. Set up a defense perimeter at the border to prepare for attack. Well, people seldom win when bunkered down vs. having forward defenses and being ready to attack.
Thanks for proving you don't understand it. LOL.

If Dad wants to get Hunter out of this mess, would a pardon or a commuted sentence be the way "we" think he would go?

I heard someone mention that he promised not to pardon him, but a commuted sentence would work if the trial happened and he was sentenced in time before President Biden left office.

Then, BOOM, Hunter pled guilty (Alford.)

Edit: I see above that the Alford Plea was rejected. I think my question still fits, though. :)

Ill be shocked if he doesn't do something to bail him out.

Initially perhaps. It's a long term investment. As long as the child produced contributes to the economy. And is not a parasitic leach.
Or we fix our food, water and vax policy so that people can children like they have for the last 200,000 years without needing a freaking rocket scientist.

Everyday more and more stories of how quickly this is getting out of hand:

This is what has me most concerned. The left speaks out against guns, predators, hurting the poor and destroying communities.... These gangs do exactly that. Everyone knows that's what they do and that is why Venezuela offered to let them out of jail if they would leave and go to the US... but our politicians aren't just not stopping it... they are hiding it and aiding it.

This looks intentional and my spidey senses says it's hoping that "white nationalist" attack a group like this so they can say "white nationalist attack poor immigrant families who were just trying to live the American dream". Then they will use that as an excuse to crack down on the real enemy... White Christians.

Just curious from out resident leftist.... If Trump does win, how long do you go from defending this economy to talking it down and saying Trump caused a recession? Do you wait a full year or do you start in the 1st quarter after swearing in?

I'm betting by March they are full blown bashing the economy and everything America. They will drive the economy to worse just to spite Trump.

Not true. Those guns could have been removed from the home until a judge, therapist and school officials agree he was stable.
Better to try everything possible to stop this from happening than to just throw up your hands and wave the white flag.
If only one life is saved by this red flag law process.... It was worth it.

Nope. Remove the kid, not the guns.

The kid is the problem. Not an inanimate object.

Village Idiot.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Not true. Those guns could have been removed from the home until a judge, therapist and school officials agree he was stable.
Better to try everything possible to stop this from happening than to just throw up your hands and wave the white flag.
If only one life is saved by this red flag law process.... It was worth it.

And good luck getting those 3 entities you just listed to agree to ever give that parent his guns back.

Not only are you incredibly stupid, you are a fascist tyrant who would trade everyone's liberty for your safety.

You make that clear every day, you craven coward coronabro.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT