POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We might not like Jones politics but ESPN does. Since Matt has no kids in his life he is all about career advancement and he knows whose back he has to rub to get noticed. I know everyone heard about Vance talking about childless cat ladies well that applies to guys as well. Many childless men like Jones tend to be very feminine and deep into Dem politics. FWIW Trump has seen a surge in support with Black men across the country.
Matt Jones was at his best when he posed as Amy McGrath and ran for Senate.

He looked handsome... for a woman.

I’m not where in my post US interference in other elections is even mentioned or why you indicate that anyone has tuned a blind eye. I’m not sure why you would lead with that statement.

Through this obfuscated logic you could argue that a coup against the US government is justified because the US has supported coups abroad.

Do you support a coup against the US government @DrH. Lecter?
So you simply danced around saying that US interference in other elections is equally bad. Yes or no. Do you support the US interfering in other elections? Spare us the 8th grade debate tactic.

A coup? Do you mean like y'all did to poor ole Joe with a small group of elites who control the purse strings? That was a real coup, denying the man who received millions of votes to be thrown aside by a cackling moron who has not received a vote from the people.

What on earth are you rambling about?

Trump is going to end the US funding of Ukraine’s war and NATO expansion. Harris will continue to fund and allow escalation. Why would Putin want continued escalation when Trump has shown an openness to work with him to end the war?
Trump will hand over Ukraine to Putin on a silver platter. Putin knows this.

Well let’s reform capitalism then. But the right won’t even utter the words income inequality.
GWuRhDzWEAE8MZr

How bout metal detectors in every school?
How bout a cop in every school?

How bout red flag laws that have real teeth and take guns out of mentally ill kid's homes?
How bout laws that make parents accountable if their kid takes a gun from their house and commits a crime?
What a pu**y of a so called man that refuses to stand up and protect the women and children of American schools.
Thoughts and prayers is all you offer.
Try manning up for once lil lady and actually doing something.
Congrats, No TDS in this but I just started looking over the last 5 pages of posts. I have no doubt that will change in a few minutes.

With that said, Henry Clay High School in Lexington has the top two, and last year a kid got a gun inside the school and caused a lockdown.
And my kid has no doubt she could get a gun in the school this year if she wanted.
But I am not concerned about that, because my kid is not INSANE.

In other words, you will never stop crazy from being crazy.

No citizens actually want immigration in their countries. None. It's only the people who are doing it for nefarious purposes. There's no benefit to it for normal citizens. Cue the "Oh I love food trucks" morons on here who can't comprehend these people draining resources, destroying schools and neighborhoods, even bankrupting hospitals, bringing rape, murder, and drugs to your land.

Unlike a lot of those on the right, I do not adopt the belief "as long as it's legal" immigration. No. NOOOOO! We are full. You should not be allowed to come to the country unless you have a skill that can be used and something to contribute. Merit-based immigration is the only thing that should ever be discussed and that should be a rarity.

It is proposterous in every way to allow this into your nation. It's like having a deadbeat come and say "I'm going to live with you. I will not contribute anything and will use all of your stuff and expect you to prop me up and also I'll be bringing in my family to live with us so you can pay for that too."

Who would sign up for that? Not a single person. So all of this is pure treason.
In fairness, the illegals do work a hell of a lot harder than the Democrat legal underclass who collect myriad social safety net program benefits. They are a real drain on society. The illegals will at least roof houses and do drywall finish work.

Trump will hand over Ukraine to Putin on a silver platter. Putin knows this.

Then what are the reasons you’re saying he supports Harris?

When it comes to Ukraine, and ending the war, I’m sure Putin would rather work with the person who’s shown a willingness to end the war.

Aside from Ukraine, I doubt he gives a shit. If kamala wins, the US is over. If Trump wins, the establishment will do everything they can to stop him from implementing any policy change.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
That's why red flag laws are so GD important while thoughts n prayers are pure sh**.
Oh, okay. So your party can't even properly vet who comes in the country as hordes and hordes of violent criminals flood into the nation. But you can predict the future with 'red flag' laws and will definitely not abuse that at all, I'm sure.

Don't pretend you give a F about safety considering what the Democrats subject our people to.

So you simply danced around saying that US interference in other elections is equally bad. Yes or no. Do you support the US interfering in other elections? Spare us the 8th grade debate tactic.

A coup? Do you mean like y'all did to poor ole Joe with a small group of elites who control the purse strings? That was a real coup, denying the man who received millions of votes to be thrown aside by a cackling moron who has not received a vote from the people.

You're attempting to make an argument on The Golden Rule or "treat others you want to be treated". From this, we can only draw one of two conclusions.

1) You believe that all countries should be able to do what the US has done to other countries unabated, without regard to context and loses any moral highground in defense thereof.

or

2) You believe that the US should never interfere in other elections, therefore you don't believe countries should interference in all elections.

However, the actual argument you're making is some half-assed copout that because of US interference in other countries that the US should not defend itself in the same. Incredibly superficial view imo.

Oh, okay. So your party can't even properly vet who comes in the country as hordes and hordes of violent criminals flood into the nation. But you can predict the future with 'red flag' laws and will definitely not abuse that at all, I'm sure.

Don't pretend you give a F about safety considering what the Democrats subject our people to.
The Dems had a Border Bill created by a right wing Republican that YOU clowns shut down.
Biden has a Trump style EO in place right now that has the border locked down.
The Border Patrol Union was in favor of the bill REPUBLICANS trashed.
You are so GD brainwashed.

Then what are the reasons you’re saying he supports Harris?

When it comes to Ukraine, and ending the war, I’m sure Putin would rather work with the person who’s shown a willingness to end the war.

Aside from Ukraine, I doubt he gives a shit. If kamala wins, the US is over. If Trump wins, the establishment will do everything they can to stop him from implementing any policy change.
Putin doesn't work WITH anyone but China, North Korea, Venezuela and Iran.
You are clueless about Putin and his foreign policy desires.

China's propaganda is largely targeted at it's own people and while it has interest to steer the United States, it really has little to gain between Republicans and Democrats. A Democrat is in the office now and we've seen little progress in the way of Chinese relations since the Trump administration. There really isn't a lot of separation based on candidates when it comes to China.

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Now they are charging him with shit and not telling him or his lawyers what it is...How Fu*KED up is that. Only the liberal judge can see it.

Can you imagine somebody filing charges against you and not telling what it is....I guess they won't tell so Joker Smith don't look as stupid as he is. Judge already ruled his charges are not legal and useless. He cannot file charges against anybody

Jack Smith Files Mystery Sealed Document in Donald Trump Case

Musk has agreed to lead a Governent Efficiency Commission.

There is NO WAY they'll let him and Trump in the Whitehouse. This is going to get scary crazy IMO.
I agree. If you're gonna do that stuff then you don't show your hand. Trumps biggest mistake in 2016 was openly going after the Deep State, CIA, FBI, etc, prior to the election. You never let your enemy know that you're coming to kick in their door and let them prepare for your arrival.

Yes because the threat assessment of law enforcement is so great.
The problem isn't threat assessment. They identified this kid as a problem and sent out agents to talk to his dad.
The problem with current law is that there is almost nothing the police can do until you actually commit the crime. By then children are dead and it's too late.
Why do Republicans have a problem with Officers in every school?
A metal detector in every school.
Red flag laws that require you to place your guns in the hands of law enforcement until a judge/psychologist deem the mentally ill person no longer a threat to commit violence.
Charge parents as accessories if the weapon was not placed outside of the home of mentally ill residents.
Nobody is taking guns away from sane, responsible gun owners. Only the insane irresponsible ones.
Why is that a problem???

I agree. If you're gonna do that stuff then you don't show your hand. Trumps biggest mistake in 2016 was openly going after the Deep State, CIA, FBI, etc, prior to the election. You never let your enemy know that you're coming to kick in their door and let them prepare for your arrival.
I think it's good for votes and I think Musk and some of his money have some tricks up his sleeve when Democrats try to cheat. But I also think it will get UGLY if he wins. Not sure he'll get there. Will have to see it to believe it.

Last edited:
Why doesn't Kamala simply say "Don't" like she did to the illegal aliens wanting to cross the border.... I mean we all saw how effective a deterrent that was, didn't we??
Kamala and Biden did more than just say don't.
With the help of conservative Republicans they crafted a great border bill that had the full support of the US Border Union officers.
Republicans trashed it because Trump said so for political reasons.
Biden has also issued a border EO much like Trump did.
The border is not a winning issue with Pubs like it used to be.

• Haha
Reactions: ukalum1988
The problem isn't threat assessment. They identified this kid as a problem and sent out agents to talk to his dad.
The problem with current law is that there is almost nothing the police can do until you actually commit the crime. By then children are dead and it's too late.
Why do Republicans have a problem with Officers in every school?
A metal detector in every school.
Red flag laws that require you to place your guns in the hands of law enforcement until a judge/psychologist deem the mentally ill person no longer a threat to commit violence.
Charge parents as accessories if the weapon was not placed outside of the home of mentally ill residents.
Nobody is taking guns away from sane, responsible gun owners. Only the insane irresponsible ones.
Why is that a problem???

Wrong. The process was followed. The people inside the process failed. The answer isnt to give those people more power. Its to hold them accountable.

Of course it would be easier to hire good leos if libs would stop wanting them burned at the stake every time they arrest a black person.

Sounds like hunter at trial wants to enter an alford plea. Alford pleas are extremely rare and a sweetheart of a deal.

Lol yes. Thats why they keep arresting chinese spies in democrat Congressional offices. Obviously they are not interested at all.

Except that's not what I said. I said "largely" and of course they have interest in steering the UNited States, but also Chinese spies are different categorization of espionage. We are talking about misinformation campaigns.

Chinese censorship / misinformation efforts traditionally have no respect to border (for example China'e execution of dissidents on Canadian soil) and are focused on controlling Chinese demos. Xi is more interested in solidifying his stranghold on power than any other single item.

Furthermore, as per our own intelligence, China really has little to gain from either party. What is it that you think China has gained from Democrats since Biden was elected? Both parties merely preserve the status quo. It's a neat little talking point, but in actuality, there will be virtually no change in policy towards China based on Trump or Kamala

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
Wrong. The process was followed. The people inside the process failed. The answer isnt to give those people more power. Its to hold them accountable.

Of course it would be easier to hire good leos if libs would stop wanting them burned at the stake every time they arrest a black person.
You obviously don't know Georgia law.
Totally clueless as always.
"Georgia does not have any extreme risk/red flag law, which allows law enforcement, and sometimes family members, to petition for a court order to remove someone's access to guns – often by taking them away."

Sounds like hunter at trial wants to enter an alford plea. Alford pleas are extremely rare and a sweetheart of a deal.

Lol yes. Thats why they keep arresting chinese spies in democrat Congressional offices. Obviously they are not interested at all.
Clearly the Chinese spies balloons floating over US military installations are using super high powered eavesdropping of what is going on in Beijing. This is why I can't take many leftists on here seriously on just about anything.

Hey LIBS, Why did Putin come out and endorse Kamala if he and Trump are buddies????

Another goofball LIB talking point down the draino.

This might indeed sink her entire campaign as he just said he said out lold that he needs Kamala to win to keep doing bad things.

BOOM!

• Love
Reactions: 55wildcat
You’re not making any sense. Can you articulate why you think Putin would prefer Harris over Trump?
He doesn't. He is FOS and knows it. He is saying that because he knows Republicans will believe it because, as a group, Pubs are gullible and believe anything he or Trump tell them.

Arguing to rewrite the Constitution isn't very conservative, my guy. Did you not get the joke? House apportionment is done by persons, not citizens.
Why isn’t it conservative? It’s been changed many times for good reasons. Saving the country is a good reason. Of course it’s done by persons, not citizens. That was the purpose of my post. SMH

• Sad
Reactions: Dionysus444
Hunter pleads guilty to the tax charges, which means daddy won't have any of his China secrets divulged in court. Talk about throwing your kid under the bus.
No sympathy from me. Let's not forget the DOJ slow-walked the entire prosecution process to allow the statute of limitations expire for the most serious charges, then concocted a sweetheart plea deal that only blew up because of a judge with an ethical conscience.

That said, he'll probably get minimal if any prison time at a country club facility.

You obviously don't know Georgia law.
Totally clueless as always.
"Georgia does not have any extreme risk/red flag law, which allows law enforcement, and sometimes family members, to petition for a court order to remove someone's access to guns – often by taking them away."

Lol i always enjoy your legal education.

That is a strawman. I didn't say they had red flag laws. I said they investigated the threat and determined there was nothing to it. The same people responsible for making the red flag decision would've just missed that too.

Or even better, he would've been flagged and the system allow a sale to go through anyway, which we saw at least once.

Amazing how often these systems somehow fail. Yet rather than explore the personal accountability of the people working the system, the cry is always for more system.

SYSTEM ME HARDER DADDY

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT