POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crazy how good CNN journalists are. There for the plane seizure. There when Roger stone was arrested. Won the first sit down with Kamala and waltz.

Top notch news organization to be in all the right places at all the right time. Can’t think of any other explanation besides top notch journalism.

But a righteous bong rip has mental health benefits.

Or so I've heard...

(I've actually hit one that size, and it is ummm, well, you certainly get a different perspective on things. Once the initial wave of panic abates...)

4_foot.png
With this picture and the story on the sailors, this might interest you. Down on the waterfront in Izmir was entire city blocks with white haired bearded old men sitting on the sidewalk smoking hash or opium in their water pipes.

Reactions: Girthang
With this picture and the story on the sailors, this might interest you. Down on the waterfront in Izmir was entire city blocks with white haired bearded old men sitting on the sidewalk smoking hash or opium in their water pipes.
You have my attention... LOL

Whomever it was, that tweeted, upon learning that those two astronauts will not get back to Earth until February of 2025, "Humanity has about 6 months to come up with 8 billion ape suits, in order to pull off the greatest prank in history" wins the Nobel for internet humor.

I just looked at pics of Izmir. It's 21st Mediterranean Beachtown now. A long sweeping promenade of hotels and cafes. I don't know the age of the hotels in the pics below.

The bearded old men with hookahs sounds like a 1940s movie set. Turkey does cultivate opium legally for the medical production of opioids, but it is strictly controlled, and personal use gets you a jail sentence. No legal recreational drug other than alcohol, caffeine, and tobacco.

izmir-turkey-izmir-turkey-april-izmir-coast-used-especially-summer-vacation-intensive-navigation-people-107066761.jpg

I just looked at pics of Izmir. It's 21st Mediterranean Beachtown now. A long sweeping promenade of hotels and cafes. I don't know the age of the hotels in the pics below.

The bearded old men with hookahs sounds like a 1940s movie set. Turkey does cultivate opium legally for the medical production of opioids, but it is strictly controlled, and personal use gets you a jail sentence. No legal recreational drug other than alcohol, caffeine, and tobacco.

izmir-turkey-izmir-turkey-april-izmir-coast-used-especially-summer-vacation-intensive-navigation-people-107066761.jpg
I am talking nearly sixty years ago. Looks a lot different these days.

Reactions: Girthang
One time watching Midnight Express cured me of ever wanting to go to Turkey, much less disobey their drug laws.

F*** that...

One time watching Midnight Express cured me of ever wanting to go to Turkey, much less disobey their drug laws.

F*** that...
Some of us were walking along a small park down on the waterfront and some people were trying to organize a protest of some sort. We watched from a distance as two vans pulled up. Out jumped a bunch of guys in riot gear. They jumped out and started busting heads with billy clubs. The protesters who could, took off running as best they could.

Some of us were walking along a small park down on the waterfront and some people were trying to organize a protest of some sort. We watched from a distance as two vans pulled up. Out jumped a bunch of guys in riot gear. They jumped out and started busting heads with billy clubs. The protesters who could, took off running as best they could.
Perhaps I've judged Turkey too quickly.

Kamala:

"have a friend who had a Christmas party, Christmas Eve every year, and she asked me to make the greens for a party every year. And I am not lying to you that I would make so many greens that I’d need to wash them in the bathtub. I’m telling you the truth."

Next she will tell us about being born poor black boy in a shanty down south.

the jerk GIF

Moved to Atlanta in '76. Had met a 'Georgia Peach' the year before on a business trip there. When I moved there I went to church with her at her parent's church. Got married in that church. Was there till the mid-80s. Small Independent Methodist church. Very conservative.
Larry was a member. Heck of a nice guy.

Cool!

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
Kamala:

"have a friend who had a Christmas party, Christmas Eve every year, and she asked me to make the greens for a party every year. And I am not lying to you that I would make so many greens that I’d need to wash them in the bathtub. I’m telling you the truth."

Next she will tell us about being born poor black boy in a shanty down south.

the jerk GIF

Her secret ingredient is a bottle of highly commercialized of the shelf hot sauce? The same shit Hilary carries in her purse?

Ok, it has gone way past the point of pathetic. Kamala is now getting out of her ride with sh-t in her ears playing pretend to avoid a question.

Half the time up the steps and at the end she has the phone to her face despite the headphones haha

GWfAak-WEAABSWo

Last edited:
I have said before, someone goes to college and majors in journalism and writes stories like this. The Associated Press:

0a7ed5379b88765c487c2e51fbc293ba391f2a2b0f670837a2931909b7bc1c23_1.jpg
All of the most talented journalism students go into public relations and marketing. What's left are the revenge nerds who are whores for whoeveer gives them access and will enjoy a life of $30-43K unless they're attractive and then they will say whatever the teleprompter tells them.

Reactions: blubo
There's that authoritarian streak...
Oh Dion. We both like a little authoritarianism. You just prefer the covert type. It's so much easier to deny...

If people are making a disturbance (not a permitted peaceful protest on public property), and impeding the normal everyday activities of people that are just going about their business, I don't look at giving them a little working over (if they resist while you're clearing out an illegal activity/protest) and arresting them as a bad thing. It helps to discourage that sort of thing in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo
Being brainwashed is tough too.
Question of the day....
How does it feel to support the only candidate that is in a fight with the US Army and Arlington National Cemetery?? 🤡
Some biden political hack appointee does not equal any spat with the armed forces.
Amazing how proud you are of biden weaponizing government institutions for purely political purposes.
A decent human would be ashamed of that type of abuse of power.
Now back to your tall tales and innuendo. But muh Russian quid pro stormy arlington muh collusion, err sumthin!
Once again. kamala and biden couldn't be bothered to show up or even acknowledge that they were invited to come.
But maybe if you post it another hundred times it will get some traction for kamala, 🤡

The reason.

Doesn't actually give a real reason. Just tells us how they tracked and went about it.

How does a president's plane get sold? And why does it warrant US involvement, when the doj and others can't be bothered to defend citizens and imprison illegal, violent offenders?

Ok, it has gone way past the point of pathetic. Kamala is now getting out of her ride with sh-t in her ears playing pretend to avoid a question.

Half the time up the steps and at the end she has the phone to her face despite the headphones haha

GWfAak-WEAABSWo

Edit: I stole this from James Carville's book, Advice for Politicians.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT