POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There was a poll released the other day and it was something like 80% of women listed abortion as their number 1 voting issue. So basically being able to kill babies is what they are worried about. Meanwhile, men were more concerned about this petty thing called the economy. You know, so they can afford to buy food for babies. Men are jerks I guess.
Yeah, caring about groceries more than human rights does make you a jerk. You nailed it.

The Left doesn't just want to beat their opponents. They want to imprison them or worse.

Trump and Musk have both done what they have done knowing there is the possibility of huge financial loss the last few years. They have already tried/still trying to jail Trump...then the assassination attempt, so there is a lot more at stake than just finances now. I hope Musk has the best security.

GWSyWMPWYAAsPQh

Reactions: Marleydogg
Yes, and I have a different opinion than you. Deal with it. Trump coming out bashing weed isn’t going to win him a single voter.

Yeah, cause I’m known for endorsing “moderate” positions…
Idiot, it's a non issue. 🙄

Yes, IF he was bashing weed, (he wasnt, just public smoking) not going to win him votes, or lose him any. He could say he supports it every which way from Sunday being legal, and communists like you still won't vote for him, so what are you chirping about?

Hey, quick, commie boy, without looking it up, amd spouting that which you know absolutely nothing about, what's the legal limit in Kentucky of nanograms per milliliter of urine for an ovi under current Kentucky law?

Answer without looking it up, or shut up, Forever.
Last I encountered there wasn’t a urine standard for weed. Friend had to do a blood test as urine is only metabolites and not active THC. For alcohol it’s .08 or .1 in most the states, we’re .08 right? Now that I’ve played your game, why does any of this matter? Walking around smoking weed isn’t hurting anyone.

BS politics from a BS politic family. Bitching cause she can't have a keg party in Arlington. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Keg party.

Let's see how many times The Village Idiot uses this same phrase, unsubstantiated and dubious at best, in the next month.

Over/under guesses, gentlemen?

I say 45.

I've always supported the military. Had a family member almost lose his life in Afghanistan buddy.
Trump's disrespect at Arlington pisses me off more than I can say. And the family giving thumbs up over graves and defending his BS can KMA. The US ARMY has spoken idiots.

But did they have a keg party? 🥳

What does the filibuster have to do with it? You keep.saying it's an overwhelming majority.

So go get you 60 votes and stfu
I said the overwhelming majority want a federal law. Not that all of them want the same law. I’ve been very specific in the terminology I’ve used. Did you look at the polls? 49% vs 37% vs 14%. Can any of those get a 60 vote filibuster proof majority strictly by support? Of course not. Politics would be played and certain individuals would have to be appealed to for their particular constituencies to make any progress. But it’s still a federal issue that will be fought over for the foreseeable future. This whole ‘leave it to the states’ angle is manufactured and doesn’t play with the American people.

Idiot, it's a non issue. 🙄

Yes, IF he was bashing weed, (he wasnt, just public smoking) not going to win him votes, or lose him any. He could say he supports it every which way from Sunday being legal, and communists like you still won't vote for him, so what are you chirping about?
Bashing weed can absolutely lose him votes. Younger troll males that he does well with are highly into weed and video game culture. He was on Adin Ross’s stream with Xqc for Christ’s sake. Do you know who those people are? I do. I watch Twitch.

Yeah, caring about groceries more than human rights does make you a jerk. You nailed it.

Which humans?

Which one, Dion?

The mother or the separate and distinct by biological definition and DNA baby/infant/fetus/clump of cells/embryo, whatever nomenclature you prefer?

Which one, commie boy?

Last I encountered there wasn’t a urine standard for weed. Friend had to do a blood test as urine is only metabolites and not active THC. For alcohol it’s .08 or .1 in most the states, we’re .08 right? Now that I’ve played your game, why does any of this matter? Walking around smoking weed isn’t hurting anyone.

Omg, you're actually absolutely completely clueless. Holy shit. 😳

Omg, you're actually absolutely completely clueless. Holy shit. 😳
Ok you got me to spend way too much time looking this up, so kudos. But now that I have, I absolutely hit it bang on, didn’t I? I should’ve mentioned the 5 nanograms per milliliter blood per se limit, but I was more focused on correcting your blood/urine confusion. But I nailed everything, from the testing method to the exact alcohol limit. So looks like I actually got more right off the top of my head than you did, the one who asked the question. So pray tell, what exactly are you talking about?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT